- Unpack the client archive where you want on your computer (except in Program Files which is protected and puts your game folder in 'Read only' mode, causing crashes on launch).
- Add MASTER.dat and CRITTER.dat at the root of Ashes of Phoenix folder (where FOnline.exe is). You can find those two files in your original Fallout 2 game folder.
- Launch updater.exe and press Check to download the last client updates (if any).
- Launch the game using FOnline.exe, and enjoy your adventure in Phoenix!
- Min supported resolution: 1024x768 | Max supported resolution: 1920x1080
- You can set your own native resolution and other options using FOConfig.exe.
- You can set your own shortcuts using HotkeysConfig.exe.
- You can access in-game help by pressing F1.
If you got any problem to launch the client, or client crashes of any kind, please describe your issue and we'll do our best to solve it.