Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Blasma's ode to Oldspiceguy2.0  (Read 19947 times)

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
Re: Blasma's ode to Oldspiceguy2.0
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »

Force blasma to join brahmin boys!

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 08:18:10 AM »

I saw the whole thing.

Did you?! Good, then you know about the exploit? Because it's a total game-breaker, that one is....
Things just got worse.

FrankenStone

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 01:14:44 PM »

blasma is that you from nevada ?

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »

Beware trolls! Flaming, trolling and speaking bullshit to taunt your opponents won't be tolerated more here than anywhere else on this forum. Please behave.

This thread should be closed now.

I consider the main commander of a faction betraying his men as a major political event. This is neither flaming, trolling, or bullshit. Everyone should know that Blasma is not to be trusted. The thread did get derailed on petty squabbling though. and Cirn0 saw it!

Well, if you decide all of your and Gimper's words as evidence, you can go ahead and call it "not bullshit".

Indeed, I left that faction, don't understand why you chose to make a thread entirely to provoke me as I left no influence on the Family.

He made a thread because the family is disappointed. We already have too few leaders as it is, and then you decide to switch to one of the "winning" teams.

And forming a ZC squad/raid squad almost every night isn't "no influence".

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »

Do I really have to tell you why I left? Why are you guys so obsessed with my resignation? I'm sure there are those who don't really care, but really.

I left because:
1. Hawks, and other friends were in Lawyers.
2. My position of leader was taken, so I left as it was boring. Nothing against the new leader or anything.
3. There is about +100% more action/PvP in Lawyers, as in Family it was hiding in a building and dying, then rage quitting.

You have a proper leader, aka Mushroom.

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 07:54:58 PM »

1. Hawks, and other friends were in Lawyers.
2. My position of leader was taken, so I left as it was boring. Nothing against the new leader or anything.

Well then I ask politely, please tell me,
1. Why you didn't START in the Lawyers if your buddies were there?
2. Are you the leader in the Lawyers? If not, then your point is irrelevant.

Also, I would have still followed under your command even when the other dudes showed up. But now, you just proved how disloyal you really are, leaving your  friends ACQUAINTANCES so easily and betraying their trust. You sir, are a traitor.
Things just got worse.

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 08:20:31 PM »

1. Hawks late start.
2. ....what? You make no sense. At least read to the point I left Lawyers properly, which wasn't because I desired to join the winning side.

I care less for your dramatic nonsense, you guys are really victimizing yourselves over some pixels.

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 08:24:28 PM »

2. ....what? You make no sense. At least read to the point I left Lawyers properly, which wasn't because I desired to join the winning side.

No I mean where you said you left because your position of leader was taken and you were bored. If you aren't leader of the Lawyers now, then what's the difference?
Things just got worse.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 09:04:34 PM »

No I mean where you said you left because your position of leader was taken and you were bored. If you aren't leader of the Lawyers now, then what's the difference?

You can't actually be a leader of a faction in AoP.

hell

• Wastelander
  • Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 10:21:46 PM »

You can't actually be a leader of a faction in AoP.

OFC you can. Players will always follow a strong Leader.
And players is what makes faction.

Blasma is way too good for family noobs.
We have him now, deal with it.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »

I've been watching this thread and while the original post made me chuckle.
The stuff that follows makes me laugh out so very loud.

It is hilarious...

#Embarrassyourfactiontoday

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:51:45 PM by Stem Sunders »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 10:57:38 PM »

WE ARE THE SUPERPOWER!!!

Gimper...You know how I love my family. However winning a few skirmishes, setting up some ambushes and destroying a few enemy core patrols doesn't make us a "superpower".

Your response to this thread actually makes me feel a little embarrassed. I dont know why you even reared up to it.
You can't throw claims like that around and expect to be taken seriously.
Especially when you and I both know we cant back it up. I say WE, because when you make a claim like that I'm included and so are the others.

We have easily won fights/battles/skirmishes before, we have also been crushed just as easily.

And, its just a game brah....

Now, come take my hard earned caps you filthy dealer, If I don't win this time I'm calling shenanigans :p

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:58:37 PM by Stem Sunders »

Deathproof

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 11:50:42 PM »

If you were a true followers you would follow your leader in his steps and still be under his command.

Blasma Khan ! Blasma Khan ! Blasma Khan !

(P.S. Its a videogame, let the man play whatever he wants, I can't believe someone actually managed to create a drama out of this....)

Stem Sunders

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »

(P.S. Its a videogame, let the man play whatever he wants, I can't believe someone actually managed to create a drama out of this....)

It has been making me chuckle for a few hours :p

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:53:43 PM by Stem Sunders »

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 11:55:54 PM »

So I leave a faction as an ex-leader and must be a leader of another one? No, you have no wisdom!

I was only commanding Family forces mainly because no one was there to install any strategy to our intense PvP actions.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2014, 03:54:01 AM »

Comon leave guy alone. His friends are playing in other faction, enough explanation. However its kinda disapoining by Hawks to join biggest faction instead help keep balance on server.

I understand lack of PvP action for active player might be frustrating. Yesterday We were looking for one guy to start timer for 30minutes! Everyone was scared to go :)

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2014, 06:58:12 AM »

I understand lack of PvP action for active player might be frustrating. Yesterday We were looking for one guy to start timer for 30minutes! Everyone was scared to go :)

No one was scared we were hunting already at the core.
Also zc get boring after a while, but hunting never gets old or boring and it is pvp.   

Feervich

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2014, 07:00:49 AM »

He has changed the reason why he left twice in  this thread, and listed another the night he left.
SERPENT!
I think 80mushrooms poles will help all our daytime/euro-night players be more active in ZC. I know him from being in the brahmin boys, but people in the family are slow to trust a leader.... for obvious reasons!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

He has changed the reason why he left twice in  this thread, and listed another the night he left.
SERPENT!
I think 80mushrooms poles will help all our daytime/euro-night players be more active in ZC. I know him from being in the brahmin boys, but people in the family are slow to trust a leader.... for obvious reasons!
He ragequit brahmin boys and moved to family cause hard to communicate with ruskies in BB from what I heard

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2014, 08:15:42 AM »

SERPENT!
He ragequit brahmin boys and moved to family cause hard to communicate with ruskies in BB from what I heard
There were 2 leaders in a faction in the same teamspeak with different flow of thoughts, that pretty much says it ;). I'm glad that everything went smooth though.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip