Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The war is over? Alliance between vtech and lawyers spells GG  (Read 29351 times)

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
The war is over? Alliance between vtech and lawyers spells GG
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:38:43 AM »

So, the two biggest factions have reached a peace agreement of some sort, displayed earlier in the battle for Global Electronics (which the family still won btw), when they sandwiched us and massacred a good lot of our men, including myself.

Further spying has revealed that there is indeed a truce of some degree between the 2 largest factions in the game.

So does this spell the end of the war? Surely 1500 cant stand up to 3000 (rough numbers) especially while divided.

Apparently the family is "too boring" anyway so who cares i guess :P

ravenp999

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The war is over? Alliance between vtech and lawyers spells GG
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »

so now 60 ppl will camp one building? very hardcore

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »

This game is better than eve online.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »

I agree its 1 of the most exciting games ever :D
Ive always dreamed of a Fallout Online like this - and it does look more accomplished than the other servers to me.
Regarding alliances Ive not heard of anything like that. Other factions keep shooting at me on sight :P

evilcheesecake

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »

V-tech here. I've not noticed anything of the sort, and have always been shot on sight. Are you sure that it wasn't just a temporary ceasefire?
"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »

So, the two biggest factions have reached a peace agreement of some sort, displayed earlier in the battle for Global Electronics (which the family still won btw), when they sandwiched us and massacred a good lot of our men, including myself.
Don't be ridiculous, there is no alliance, and likely never will be. You were caught in the middle during battle, it happens. We've all been sandwiched by seperate factions at least once (in my experience, many more times than once.)
That's part of the game, with squad based combat. Trapping your enemy between yourself and your mutual enemy is just an easy way to get one enemy out of the picture.

Most of the time though, it's an accident.

Prosector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 11:00:19 AM »

if you ask me, bb is stronger than both. just look at the map. im not bb however but i find that they way more organized and equipped.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 11:40:04 AM »

Where have you been? o_0 I'll ask my teammates for screenshots, but we have evidence of lawyer\v-tech alliance since like day 2.
Fun thing was when once some BBoy tagging along with us ran over to V-techs and just stood there chatting, they gave him loot and he started shooting us ;D.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

hell

• Wastelander
  • Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 11:51:50 AM »

Well there are 3 major groups in lawyers which act independently on each other.
There may be some pacts between certain groups, but alliance is a bit strong word i would say.

Hell, in lawyers some platoons even shoot each other :D. Half of us are dead before we make it to the zc as we shoot ours on the way lol.

Deathproof

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »

@mAdman

I don't think so honestly, but wind runner and his crew are known to use this tactic, wait till two clans kill bunch of each other and than get in to attack whats left in mayhem (but who doesn't use it when small in numbers ;) ). Legit tactic in any case.

But if there is any alliance because they're sort of IRL friends, then its just meh...

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 12:31:01 PM »

My shiftydar says that something shifty was going on that day.

I was there with the Global Electronics raiding crew.
If I remember right, we started the capture and terminated the Vtec strays nearby, then a squad came but we mostly pwned them, yet Lawyers mysteriously didn't fight a single vtec there (I never heard any shots), even through there was at least one Vtec in the building we were getting cover.

We were attacked by BBs early on, but I and a few brave patriots repelled their attack and they apparently decided to abort mission because they left just as Lawyers showed up.

There's also the fact we saw zero ZC between Vtecs and Lawyers after a certain period. Could be chalked to night, but Vtecs were almost without territory yet they were coming after us instead of nabbing easy lawyer territory near their turf. They were either spoiling for a fight or something suspicious is going on.

I don't think a faction-wide alliance is going on, but there's def a squad or platoon-sized non-agression pact there.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »

What trouce bethwen v tech and lawyers i am v teck and my worst enemy are lawyers f ashools i hate them
Dead man list
Lawyers>Family>brahims

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »

What trouce bethwen v tech and lawyers i am v teck and my worst enemy are lawyers f ashools i hate them
Dead man list
Lawyers>Family>brahims

Obviously not everyone is friends, but I've noticed this as well.   Vtec hasn't taken Lawyers territory for a while now, and I rarely see them fighting.

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »

From my perspective I'd say the kind of truce you feel to see between Lawyers and V-Tecs is just the result of the superiority of Brahminboys during Zone Control. Brahmins are dominating, and by butchering all their enemies they start being seen as the primary target.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »

Well Maszrum said You that Rogues will have the strongest team(a lot of members and good teamplay). So You could expect how it will end. So it will end like on other servers:
first big alliance vs second big alliance, while the smallest factions can only do toilet tc/zc.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »

Its was only really meant half in jest, like a wartime propaganda piece. Maybe i should have posted in the politics section hehe.

As for for the strongest teams, Others and myself in the family are trying hard to get pvp crews together, and many are willing to join etc, but it is true that we seem to be a rowdy mob of small groups and loners. It is a serious challenge to stand up to the might of a large organized clan like in BB or the sheer swarming numbers of vtech.

I think our repeated and failed efforts go a little unnoticed :P we ARE trying, we just aren't often winning.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 03:38:29 PM »

Its was only really meant half in jest, like a wartime propaganda piece. Maybe i should have posted in the politics section hehe.

As for for the strongest teams, Others and myself in the family are trying hard to get pvp crews together, and many are willing to join etc, but it is true that we seem to be a rowdy mob of small groups and loners. It is a serious challenge to stand up to the might of a large organized clan like in BB or the sheer swarming numbers of vtech.

I think our repeated and failed efforts go a little unnoticed :P we ARE trying, we just aren't often winning.

I tried also, but that server is not friendly for me so I will return in next wipe;]

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 11:57:14 PM »

You've forgotten to add: "after you'll add 1hexing"
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Deathproof

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 02:11:50 AM »

Seems Family got its first fan, vtech Ramon following us and telling our location to the lawyers. Guess he isn't too happy we used his blood to paint our gate the other day  ::)

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 03:49:16 AM »

Seems Family got its first fan, vtech Ramon following us and telling our location to the lawyers. Guess he isn't too happy we used his blood to paint our gate the other day  ::)

I'm still trying to figure out how he dealt 200 damage with an M21 LoL.

Good thing I put those two 30-06 rounds in his head when I got the chance ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip