Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The war is over? Alliance between vtech and lawyers spells GG  (Read 29188 times)

Balthasar

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The war is over? Alliance between vtech and lawyers spells GG
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2014, 05:38:17 PM »

I recently saw a VTech guy talking in french language. I bet he is responsible for the Lawyer-VTech connection aswell! Get your torches light up and build an angry mob!

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »

An entire ZC session of V-tec, Lawyer and maybe BB co-operation against Family today.
Actually it was Lawyers + V-Tec vs. Family vs. Brahmin Boys

looks like Vtec and lawyers allied

Ah fair enough, i think its mostly the french Vtec platoon thats jumping in with the Lawyers.

I think it goes beyond that.  Yesterday the family decided to go out for some ZC,  and were were PINCERED from opposite sides by Lawyers and Vtecs at 4 different captures. They then proceeded to hit each other a few times ( no dead bodies, mind you) so they could get their scores high enough to beat us out.

Whats the fuckin' point of having 4 factions? honestly? Seems like everyone would be happier with 2 sides.

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2014, 02:10:00 AM »

If you find yourself stuck in between in a 3 sided teamfight, it is entirely your fault. A good group can benefit a lot from having more than one opponent around, if theres room for maneuvering.

I assume that as famuly usually does one-door toilet zone capping in the central part of the location, and lawyers and vtecs come from the opposite directions... they find themselves in the crossfire one too many times.
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2014, 05:51:15 AM »

I think it goes beyond that.  Yesterday the family decided to go out for some ZC,  and were were PINCERED from opposite sides by Lawyers and Vtecs at 4 different captures. They then proceeded to hit each other a few times ( no dead bodies, mind you) so they could get their scores high enough to beat us out.

Whats the fuckin' point of having 4 factions? honestly? Seems like everyone would be happier with 2 sides.
Agree. This situation is the regular strategy and I find it pathetic tbh.
Yesterday we at Family tried to defend our gate while trying to take Verde. Lawyers and Vteks came through our gate at the same time and sandwiched us from both sides at the long building.
I've been with Family from the start and every ZC in which both Vteks and Lawyers come ends exactly this way. So yeah, what's the point of 4 factions? 2 would be enough.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:53:15 AM by baskila »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2014, 06:11:03 AM »

What's the point of having more than 2 legs for a chair ?

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2014, 06:19:00 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yesterday we at Family tried to defend our gate while trying to take Verde. Lawyers and Vteks came through our gate at the same time and sandwiched us from both sides at the long building.
I've been with Family from the start and every ZC in which both Vteks and Lawyers come ends exactly this way. So yeah, what's the point of 4 factions? 2 would be enough.

That sounds like another unfortunate accident for the family. V-tech and lawyers fight harder against each other than any other faction pairing, all you need do is look at the PvP videos to see this. The Family have a bad habit of ending up getting accidentally pincered by lawyers/vtech before they charge at each other.
These are not co-ordinated strikes, even if they seem like it. If you weren't camping a building, you may have been better off. As Simms said, mobility is important.

The rare instance of lawyer/v-tech teamwork -- and I can vouch for this as I was there (though I do not condone score-whoring, if this happened, it was before I showed up) was due to the platoon that left v-tech and went to family a few nights prior to when this happened. There was bad blood between us and that platoon, there were little to no v-tech online willing to ZC, and given the options, lawyers winning instead of them seemed like a good choice at the time.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
There are no rules against co-operating with other factions. Lore-wise, the Lawyers and V-tech are neutral, as are family and BB, v-tech and family, and lawyers/BB.
The core is what we make of it.

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2014, 06:26:10 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
These are not co-ordinated strikes, even if they seem like it.

You're saying that they entered our gate with two huge groups and ddin't see each other? Come on.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2014, 06:35:00 AM »

You're saying that they entered our gate with two huge groups and ddin't see each other? Come on.
Well, actually, hold on.
Were the v-techs the guys with "Drone" in their name? If so, those are BBS alts, who have their mains on lawyers, and I'd believe you.
I don't like it at all either.
You can't confirm that they didn't kill each other after, can you?

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2014, 06:38:50 AM »

Well, actually, hold on.
Were the v-techs the guys with "Drone" in their name? If so, those are BBS alts, who have their mains on lawyers, and I'd believe you.
I don't like it at all either.
You can't confirm that they didn't kill each other after, can you?

It doesn't matter if they started fighting after they killed the Family. What matters is the fact that two most powerful factions gang together to beat up the small one.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Best Pipe Tobacco
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2014, 05:14:59 PM »

We are prepare Best pipe and rolling tobacco
for you
Also, there are many types of cigarettes and another products.
Free USA Shipping, products is TAX FREE. Cheap and Quality!
Courier will enjoy this :D

but fuck off bot
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:22:29 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip