Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A Proposed cease-fire Between Lawyers and V-tec  (Read 21730 times)

Poker-Jack

• Wastelander
  • LAWYER
    • View Profile
A Proposed cease-fire Between Lawyers and V-tec
« on: September 08, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »

As it stands right now, V-tec seems to have the most population, mainly of new players, many unarmed, and lightly equipped.. Easy bullet fodder for most other factions.

Brahmin Boys have been packing a whollop into Lawers' Gate during peak hours almost all day.

Suggestion: V-tec and Lawyers cease fire until there is a balance in Phoenix or a more formal alliance can be arranged.

Responses?
I'm rude and foul-mouthed...

But I'm generous and I make fucking sense.
-MadManJack
-PokerJack

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
Re: A Proposed cease-fire Between Lawyers and V-tec
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »

Maybe you should try making peace with your neighbors first?  Nobody told us to stop shooting;  Only thing i head was shots back. I've helped out a few lawyers, and you guys aren't bad people.  BBs real enemy is the family so far as I've noticed.

Poker-Jack

• Wastelander
  • LAWYER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »

Maybe you should try making peace with your neighbors first?  Nobody told us to stop shooting;  Only thing i head was shots back. I've helped out a few lawyers, and you guys aren't bad people.  BBs real enemy is the family so far as I've noticed.

I don't know what faction you're speaking from, but V-Tecs ARE the neighbors to lawyers.

And we're supposed to ask the faction camping our gate to hold fire? What the fuck?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:12:17 PM by Poker-Jack »
I'm rude and foul-mouthed...

But I'm generous and I make fucking sense.
-MadManJack
-PokerJack

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:15:06 PM »

I don't know what faction you're speaking from, but V-Tecs ARE the neighbors to lawyers.

And we're supposed to ask the faction camping our gate to hold fire? What the fuck?

Im a BB, an we are ALSO your neighbor.   As far as I know, the lawyer and BB skirmishes didnt start until a few groups of players started PKing each other.  Im not going to name names, but I've really only seen belligerence towards our respective factions with a small number of players.

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »

there are some members that are rogue they kill for loot dropped by players what i do is either hide or fight back they expect us to fight back that only maximizes their loot gain if they call us pussies then I just ignore them that is their own way of saying "hey come out we wanna kill you for your loot" I don't think there will even BE a ceasefire to summarize this no possible ceasfire without getting waped by either lawyers or bbs they are out to kill only for loot gain not saying all lawyers or bbs are bad some are but not all
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 12:27:52 AM »

I'm sorry, but what's "bad" about killing enemies for loot? I can't even comprehend what you're saying. If you think killing for loot is "bad" then this game will be harsh for you.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

good guy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 01:24:51 AM »

if bbs come to us and kill us the loot is theirs but if any other faction comes and slaughters our fellow v-tech members that is spilling innocent blood for no reason we have no quarrel with other factions we are only focused on the Brahmin boys and they are focused on us as well
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 01:38:52 AM »

Then i'll mention something too, i was coming back from core scavneging ( Lawyer) and met a V-tec, i didn't do anything, was just going back and that well idiot attacked me having only a laser rifle. The only respond i made was a full series from AK into his head, as i was well armed with a tesla armour on my back. So what i'm trying to say sometimes people behave unpredictable.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

paragon

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:36 AM »

I waited for this thread for so long! (: Where messy politics begins.
Huge part of players don't read forum. don't care about your opinion about politics, won't listen to stop backstabbing and stealing from anyone they can.
There could be no guarantees in faction-to-faction relationships currently. Although it's possible to be organized on platoon-to-platoon level.
As my personal opinion BB are dominating, and it will continue, there's no fun to lay under peace with you, guys. I don't have anything against peaceful loners / small groups, but your forces have huge well-organized aggressive bands. And they are pretty bully (:
If anyone from V-tech would like to organize cease fire agreements, you really need to organize in groups with leaders and clear politics. I'm the one who can affect group(s) from the Lawers

Spore Plants

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »

BB is still the smallest faction on the server. All V-Tech and Lawyers need to do is organize, even a ragtag group can make a difference.
It's the army, we got power in numbers
And that's .9s, .45s, .357s, and M500s

Herbie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 11:49:53 AM »

We are currently trying to organize things in v-tech now. We can't manage the organization of this alliance now, but we will talk about it in coming days.

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 11:54:07 AM »

I doubt you will see a ceasefire, there is no formal structure to control the hordes of players slaughtering each other.
At the current point in time i will be killing anyone i see that is not blue, if i don't i am risking being killed again and another set of Armour/weapons lost to <insert faction here>.

Edit: plus the Lawyers are constantly taking over control points that are Rightfully VTec property.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:23 PM »

As my personal opinion BB are dominating, and it will continue, there's no fun to lay under peace with you, guys. I don't have anything against peaceful loners / small groups, but your forces have huge well-organized aggressive bands. And they are pretty bully (:

Most of those well armed and organized bands are in response to something that happened, usually.  If BBs are getting killed by other factions, someone starts to organize bands to start marauding their gate.  Could just be we all look out for each other more?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 05:15:42 PM »

Even if you tried making a ceasefire there is no way to enforce it.
A part will always fight and kill on sight and the rest will be wary. 

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »

At best, people can make agreements about zone control, as it need proper managing, but on individual basis, no faction can control all its members.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

good guy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »

if only this could be a final end quest to the game a faction realizes that war will lead to nowhere and that there should be peace but in order for there to be peace the player character has to go to other faction bases and ask for peace but the player has to do a favor for the leader and when you get to your enemies base you will have to fight your way inside and force peace although it would break the meaning of this game
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Stem Sunders

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:19 PM »

BB is still the smallest faction on the server. All V-Tech and Lawyers need to do is organize, even a ragtag group can make a difference.
The family is the smallest faction....

good guy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:25 AM »

don't know if that's actually true but there members are armed to the bone and the bbs mock us again to this day
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »

As it stands right now, V-tec seems to have the most population, mainly of new players, many unarmed, and lightly equipped.. Easy bullet fodder for most other factions.

Brahmin Boys have been packing a whollop into Lawers' Gate during peak hours almost all day.

You can enjoy your top spot on the PK charts for now. But as it stands,
Suggestion: V-tec and Lawyers cease fire until there is a balance in Phoenix or a more formal alliance can be arranged.

Responses?

These numbers may be a bit dated. Lawyers, BB, and V-tec have roughly the same number of players (+/-7 or so) while family is still the smallest (-20). As far as cease fire goes? No. No lets not do that. You can take the ZC while mostly uncontested, but we will continue to beat you in contested ones. You can camp our gates for now, but soon our guard spawns will be fixed, and you wont even have that.

Enjoy the top PK spot while it lasts; your source of bluesuit v-tecs will soon be in short supply. My friends and I will continue to hunt ZBSDenis and Adrenaline as they make for pretty good PvP.

Le troll

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »

Guys! why do you want a ceasefire?!? It's fine how it is now. This is after fallout, wastland is harsh!
If some guys go PK near a gate, everybody gather and swarm, it work most of the time. And some retaliations after that are required of course. I don't see the problem. What's fun with scavenging, is that if you take the risk to go alone, you loot more, but you are alone haha! If nobody shoots eachother, this is no more a pvp server. And I never got killed at the gate, it's long enough to avoid a small squad, and previews help.
Don't forget: "WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES"!

And, good guy, you are such a pony. :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:31:44 PM by Le troll »
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip