Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Which faction will you choose at launch?  (Read 43965 times)

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
Re: Which faction will you choose at launch?
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2014, 11:35:20 AM »

So no solo high lvl crafting...dammit...Looks like you guys are forcing the factions thing. Well time to choose one.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »

Yes learn your relics, don't confuse them for trash or other things.

mrdisco12

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2014, 03:48:50 PM »

for me and my buddy, when it comes out were going for v tech.

TheTylerLee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2014, 04:41:17 PM »

What are relics...

Also, I've finally made up my mind, I'll be joining the family.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2014, 06:08:47 PM »

What are relics...

Also, I've finally made up my mind, I'll be joining the family.

When you talk to the crafter guy he tells you to bring relics, different relics will let you learn blueprints to different weapon types, i think they can be found on the wiki? 

Technical Manuals - for Pistols and SMG's
    Encrypted Holodisks - for Assault- and Sniper Rifles as well as Shotguns
    Blueprint Parts - for Big guns, Heavy Machine Guns and Light Machine Guns (LMG's)
    Blue Memory Modules - for Energy Pistols and Rifles
    Maps - for Melee Weapons and Spears
    Chemistry Journals - for Explosives, Traps and Drugs

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2014, 06:55:17 PM »

So no solo high lvl crafting...dammit...Looks like you guys are forcing the factions thing. Well time to choose one.

To my understanding; the TIER 3 weapons and armor are to be very hard to craft and should require the cooperation of nearly the entire faction to craft. The components are a one-of-craft (by that I mean you can craft only one with the blueprint then have to find another for that component). This makes them very rare, valuable, and likely powerful.

I enjoy the idea of the factions rushing toward a common goal of crafting these near super weapons. Then fielding them in battle, and potentially swinging things in their favor or losing substantially.

Esper

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »

I'm torn between The Family and V-Technologists, though I'm leaning more towards the latter. We'll see when the server's open, maybe I'll change my mind altogether.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »

Hehe, that lawyer combat armor does look really nice, but I can't just choose a faction based on such an aesthetic choice right?

I think I will end up with the family as I did always love the gangsters in fallout 2, and I would like to re experience that.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2014, 05:18:38 AM »

Ok decided. Our faction, mostly Polish players gona join Brahminboys.
We will be quite many , so other teams should adapt to keep some balance on server.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:29:04 AM by maszrum »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »

so other teams should
There are lots of groups who have decided to be BBoys ;), no point in saying "you be that, we be this"
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2014, 08:02:05 AM »

the thing - most proably our group will be most numberous team on this server so its fucking important where we going.

Other way game will be broken since day 1

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2014, 08:18:49 AM »

then you'll win the server, don't expect many guys from oldies unless it's C88 or Rogues, some teams retired some don't play FO at all, even if this is something new, so expect fighting tons of noobs, which actually for noobs wont be funny, getting splashed many times :P.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »

the thing - most proably our group will be most numberous team on this server so its fucking important where we going.

Other way game will be broken since day 1

Not true, the factions will balance out. If you look at other comments there are many players going for other factions and some even mentioned Brahmin Boys before you so rudely tried to call it for your own faction and advised everyone else to be your enemy so you guys can have people to kill.

Either way this is not the same FOnline you played before, things will be different. New enemies and new allies, don't you find that exciting?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:23:44 AM by Stem Sunders »

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »

Stem Sunders, I guess you didn't get it, they got a ready faction which was playing together since XX time and on other servers and they won't broke up, simply they'll just join one of the most empty faction to balance things out, you cannot do brahmin shit about this I guess, they're old players they know the mechanics of the engine, they'll adapt quicker and what goes with it, they'll kill newbies easier than anyone else, that's why it's so important.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2014, 08:26:49 AM »

Stem Sunders, I guess you didn't get it, they got a ready faction which was playing together since XX time and on other servers and they won't broke up, simply they'll just join one of the most empty faction to balance things out, you cannot do brahmin shit about this I guess, they're old players they know the mechanics of the engine, they'll adapt quicker and what goes with it, they'll kill newbies easier than anyone else, that's why it's so important.

Thats all fine, thats not what I'm saying. Regardless of them playing together for X amount of time, that does not give right to call a faction for your own before the servers are even up. Makes me feel as though I'm not welcome in that particular faction. Brahmin boys is my first choice.

And if I feel that way I'm sure some others will too.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:30:09 AM by Stem Sunders »

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »

Thats all fine, thats not what I'm saying. Regardless of them playing together for X amount of time, that does not give right to call a faction for your own before the servers are even up. Makes me feel as though I'm not welcome in that particular faction.
Well, you can join the faction, but don't get mad when they don't give you details about what they're up to now, what zone to control etc.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2014, 08:31:14 AM »

Thats all fine, thats not what I'm saying. Regardless of them playing together for X amount of time, that does not give right to call a faction for your own before the servers are even up. Makes me feel as though I'm not welcome in that particular faction.
Well, you can join the faction, but don't get mad when they don't give you details about what they're up to now, what zone to control etc.

So if you go back and read some of my previous posts on this matter....We are in the same faction by NAME ONLY. What is the point of FORCED factions if its the same setup as before? E.g you have your own group and to hell with the other guys

Very disheartening.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:35:04 AM by Stem Sunders »

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2014, 08:32:58 AM »

Well, you won't shoot each other, they'll just do the things with their friends, and when they'll be doing some pvp u can join along but don't expect to know the movements etc. I don't know how to describe it more easier.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2014, 08:41:03 AM »

Well, you won't shoot each other, they'll just do the things with their friends, and when they'll be doing some pvp u can join along but don't expect to know the movements etc. I don't know how to describe it more easier.

A more in depth description is not required, I understand you perfectly.

Each faction will have a faction with in it which will have other groups inside that. Who don't communicate with each other.

So when I join this forced faction (Forced as long as I want benefits) Yeah they won't kill me (maybe) but faction base is reduced to nothing more than a hub where I can buy/sell or go afk, all the while my "Faction" runs around doing shit without informing anyone that wasn't in their previous faction on a different server....IN MY HUMBLE OPINION! :D

We shall have to see, what faction you going for? just out of interest.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:44:03 AM by Stem Sunders »

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2014, 08:43:48 AM »

Im going to ******* (Clasiffied info), NOD cannot reveal themselves.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip