Author Topic: Hi I just lost my password for my character Malcom Reynes just a few seconds ago  (Read 4840 times)

Mako?Rehaps?

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

I usually exchange caches to swap between characters is there a way to reset my password?

mafiapl

Password is stored in "secret" format so that developers can't "hack" your account. Once you lose a password... you are done. It's like a lock, your password is a key and a lock is stored on the server.
Although... You could ask MR. Milton, hes the new developer or so i might or might not have heard.

Wire

• Global Moderator
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile

Password is stored in "secret" format so that developers can't "hack" your account. Once you lose a password... you are done. It's like a lock, your password is a key and a lock is stored on the server.
Although... You could ask MR. Milton, hes the new developer or so i might or might not have heard.
I don't know how different things are here, but back on 2238 devs could "reset" passwords.
(=<`#9]~6ZY32Vx/4Rs+0No-&Jk)"Fh}|Bcy?`=*z]Kw%oG4UUS0/@-ejc(:'8dc
irc: V_guessWho

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I usually exchange caches to swap between characters

Why. That's just taking unnecessary precautions and why do you have more than 1 character  :o

Kurwier

I usually exchange caches to swap between characters

Why. That's just taking unnecessary precautions and why do you have more than 1 character  :o

sralker u have to join us , to get the glory and old pride ... btw i have 5 chars or so

Mako?Rehaps?

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

As far as I am aware it is totally possible to do it reloaded has a command for it so does a lot of other servers hell even the server i ran could do it.

But yeah as far as me having more than one character it was to see what kind of starting build i could do like taking the gifted perk lol man i wish that one had been erased!

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile

I can reset your password. I just need your credit card details for verification.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip