Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Calling out all Lawyers  (Read 19750 times)

FrankenStone

Calling out all Lawyers
« on: August 10, 2015, 05:37:53 PM »

Like u have noticed we were getting swamred in all last battles for last week , v tec even decided to sit in rooms with having twice our number ! my call is that if u are a serious player you should probably wait for wipe and stop playing until we can hold up to the numbers , because if you dont do then you simply run out of gear and feed the enemy with caps , dollars , loot , legendarys , whatever . so it should be in your own interest . the enemy said they got enough number to play with themself , well i ahvent seen anyone ever swicth from v tec swarm to another faction except me and stalker , so i call for it and lets all better wait till it balance itself . otherwise you wont get fun and u playing right in the hand of your enemy .

best regards your lovely Kurwier

paragon

Re: Calling out all Lawyers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »

Says the man who brings 10 physco and 4 voodoo and 4 afterburner in 1 battle, with 20 smoke grenades on top of it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 05:47:39 PM »

Yeah Lawyers, stop playing this game till developers do something about swarm and shit. Literally starts off as 2 small fights with equal numbers, V-Tec loses and call 6+ more guys, 2 sPA and shit just to win, it's real pathetic. Funny part us they think we're the noobs  ::)

Anyways I'll be waiting till wipe or unless devs do something...maybe equal numbers PvP event but for now, Lawyers won't be seeing me for a while. Good Luck whoever stays and plays but I highly suggest not to.

Shame such a great server ruined by something that can be fixed...

Ratnik

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 05:48:57 PM »

I like AoP so I will reroll my character on sneaker build and switch from melee to needler and back from time to time. In team PvP rarely can get occasion and did a good frag because enemy look one for another. So, will play solo in the Core. I believe, somebody from other factions play as a lone sneaker or two-man-army, so it wasn't be an easy way - but anyway, better, then reject game in general.
I still can't say for sure can I stay away if some of our guys will start ZC activity. Curiosity sometimes stronger then me.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 05:49:35 PM »

Courrier >
There is much more switchers than Stalker/Courrier, permanent switchers or temporary switchers. They allow the game to remain playable. Still, there is not enough of them and there is too many player under the blue flags, but switchers are there.

Then, you are ranting about something everyone is already fully aware since 2014...
Also it won't balance itself. They didn't shred a tear when the BBoys disapeared. All sides with slowly disapear as many players lose interest/don't have time and new players might struggle to pick a side. If they join small team, they can't PVP. If they join big team, they prevent small team to play even more.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Ratnik

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 05:58:52 PM »

Literally starts off as 2 small fights with equal numbers, V-Tec loses and call 6+ more guys, 2 sPA and shit just to win, it's real pathetic. Funny part us they think we're the noobs
Actually, I already start feel myself as a noob because I play same game and can earn same gear. I got plenty of shit in stash, only can't figure out case with sPA. This damned thing killed me at almost every battle I had today. But my hope still alive because of some good fights you guys won today. Especially it was like magic at our Gates.
But there is no reason for will trainings and mind practics: Courier said what he said and it will put Law in stasis. As I think, for a while.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 06:05:49 PM »

Literally starts off as 2 small fights with equal numbers, V-Tec loses and call 6+ more guys, 2 sPA and shit just to win, it's real pathetic. Funny part us they think we're the noobs
Actually, I already start feel myself as a noob because I play same game and can earn same gear. I got plenty of shit in stash, only can't figure out case with sPA. This damned thing killed me at almost every battle I had today. But my hope still alive because of some good fights you guys won today. Especially it was like magic at our Gates.
But there is no reason for will trainings and mind practics: Courier said what he said and it will put Law in stasis. As I think, for a while.

Fight at gates was magical. Unbelievable. :D

FrankenStone

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 06:07:20 PM »

Courrier >
There is much more switchers than Stalker/Courrier, permanent switchers or temporary switchers. They allow the game to remain playable. Still, there is not enough of them and there is too many player under the blue flags, but switchers are there.

Then, you are ranting about something everyone is already fully aware since 2014...
Also it won't balance itself. They didn't shred a tear when the BBoys disapeared. All sides with slowly disapear as many players lose interest/don't have time and new players might struggle to pick a side. If they join small team, they can't PVP. If they join big team, they prevent small team to play even more.

the problem is that we got so much retards that think going 4 vs 14 is fun and give them anything , the truth is that this will destroy playerbase because enemy can farm score , equippment in peace while they arent giving us that attention when we have the bigger number , i cant even think about any 3rd battle were tecs did showed up when the law had the number . now think about why they do so , its totally frustrating to play against such shit enemy , im okey if its all for the fun but in same time they dont give u the same fun ;D

i think its good to let the game put on side because according to paragon they got enough number to play with themself , so lets just see and wait . as long as there will be 4 law noobs who still go out to fight against some real fugging swarm things wont change , any serious gang wud have stopped going to fight them after 2 swarm attendings just like they do . so better let them balance the game itself and then rejoin if they done , if not , why even bother ? there are plenty of other games out there .

introducing sPA was most of terrible decision ever balance wise , same goes for robco ... every good player can second that .

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 06:11:13 PM »

Hey, might as well use the gear for fun.

Camping toilets with smoke and the fight in the gate made my evening.

Magical.

FrankenStone

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »

Aaaaaah I logged in tonight and nobody !!! How could you do that to meeeeeee  :'(

FrankenStone

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 06:13:22 PM »

Aaaaaah I logged in tonight and nobody !!! How could you do that to meeeeeee  :'(

you are too late man , we cud have used some more people serious ... 80% of battles was almost being outnumbered by twice our own number

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 06:15:32 PM »

sPA stronk until you start hitting it with laser gat/rocket/flames/milkor/spear/ripper/rad rifle. So make sure some of the team always brings weapons like that. A milkor or rad rifle is good all round so you won't lose out even if enemy doesn't bring a sPA. Two people focussing fire with any of the above will take down a sPA.

P.S. courier's hoard is of such epic proportions that he could single handedly fund Lawyer pvp until march 2019. So I wouldn't worry too much. On the other hand, STALKER's threat of not playing AOP until wipe might encourage Cirn0 to postpone wipe until march 2019.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

FrankenStone

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 06:22:25 PM »

sPA stronk until you start hitting it with laser gat/rocket/flames/milkor/spear/ripper/rad rifle. So make sure some of the team always brings weapons like that. A milkor or rad rifle is good all round so you won't lose out even if enemy doesn't bring a sPA. Two people focussing fire with any of the above will take down a sPA.

P.S. courier's hoard is of such epic proportions that he could single handedly fund Lawyer pvp until march 2019. So I wouldn't worry too much. On the other hand, STALKER's threat of not playing AOP until wipe might encourage Cirn0 to postpone wipe until march 2019.

only noobs take spas , and what we see 90% of times what weapons sPA guys has , yeh legendary turbo and other shiny stuff ... its not a problem to fight against more numbers for me but it becomes even more drastic if tehse guys bring stuff like sPA , legendarys and so on ... makes it even harder to do anything in direct fight and you fuckers just know that . this sPA most shit ever introduced balance wise , same goes for robco and like i said many players can second that ...it was all fine before , but then giving aop some kind of grind shiet just plays again in the hand of the swarm and i heard that it wont be changed so who cares . thats the world in open pvp games , eitherway u like to get rekt or not or you simply just stop playing at some point like many others . problems with sPA already adressed , in my point of view AoP was better without that grinding stuff which clearly gives u an advantage ...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:35:43 PM by FrankenStone »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 09:48:59 PM »

sPA shouldn't have ever been implemented. It's such a bullshit armor that you're forced to take a certain weapon just to kill it.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 11:32:30 PM »

Maybe to kill it outright u need a rad rifle and a spear and a milkor.. but every bring nades and a good variety/combo of weapons and 1 or 2 pa still dies, I don't think its such bullshit. How do u have an unpop server or any mmo without some grind? At least robco has many pvp elements
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:55:22 PM by VanCarnY »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 12:03:55 AM »

A lot of nice words from Courier but the truth is Courier and Stalker are the biggest loot hoarders. Yet he talks about lawyers running out of gear, coincidence?

What I see here is some guy trying to save his own face, only caring about his reputation and his loot.

the truth is that this will destroy playerbase because enemy can farm score , equippment in peace while they arent giving us that attention when we have the bigger number

-___-

i ahvent seen anyone ever swicth from v tec swarm to another faction except me and stalker

Doon and his friends. I won't cite other names because I already did in another post. Yay memory.

Again this talk about SPA...
This thread : http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2521.0
Stalker asking for SPA buff
Guess what happen... SPA was nerfed later on.
Today we are talking about SPA again why ? vtechs use SPA, I cry.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:42:24 AM by Niamak »

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 01:00:30 AM »

techs use their 1 legendary item -- i cri and keep mine locked in a safe.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 02:08:34 AM »

A lot of nice words from Courier but the truth is Courier and Stalker are the biggest loot hoarders. Yet he talks about lawyers running out of gear, coincidence?

What I see here is some guy trying to save his own face, only caring about his reputation and his loot.

Bwahaha, we're not Komrade now. What, he has like 20 sPA doesn't he and half the server's legendary weapons :D Also no point trying to take good gear when we just get swarmed to death.

Again this talk about SPA...
This thread : http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2521.0
Stalker asking for SPA buff
Guess what happen... SPA was nerfed later on.
Today we are talking about SPA again why ? vtechs use SPA, I cry.
Reverse psychology bitch

Maybe to kill it outright u need a rad rifle and a spear and a milkor.. but every bring nades and a good variety/combo of weapons and 1 or 2 pa still dies, I don't think its such bullshit. How do u have an unpop server or any mmo without some grind? At least robco has many pvp elements
lol you think we don't know how to kill sPA? We just can't cause they're too many of you. V-Tec just can't accept that fact that they need 4+ more than the enemy to win.

You sure do talk a lot for a guy who hasn't been playing. Just glad or else another shitter in the swarm...but if you ever want the lawyer experience and see what I'm talking about, come play with lawyers 1 fight and you'll understand why now Niamak. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:18:39 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip