Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: If you're in The Family, please get involved.  (Read 12530 times)

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
If you're in The Family, please get involved.
« on: September 26, 2014, 07:11:27 PM »

If you are in the Family do not be afraid to participate in zone controls or squad fighting. If you don't have gear we can supply you. If you are new we can help you. We're a Family, not a one-for-all where you can't trust your neighbor. Just ask and you shall receive; our current numbers are composed of the same exact 10-15 people PvPing and nobody else doing so. Please consider contributing to your brothers and sisters, and don't be afraid to ask for help. We've all been there. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:26:19 PM by Poor Ernie »

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: If you're in The Family, please get involved.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 02:54:42 AM »

LoL what ernie?

**** you, I haven't seen you give out any gear at all, and last time I actually wanted to do anything, your "pvp" crew who are "the only ones" out there, tell me the family is gay and not even worth the effort, then go do assignments for 3 hours.

So how about you stop calling out everyone else and have a look at your own crew.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 05:26:28 AM by Myakot »

Feervich

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 04:02:45 AM »

If only you waited 6 more hours.

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 05:46:03 AM »

There seemed to be a migration from V-Tec into other factions, including the Family. Now the Family is a large faction I assume and have the manpower for PvP now.

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »

LoL what ernie?

Fuck you, I haven't seen you give out any gear at all, and last time I actually wanted to do anything, your "pvp" crew who are "the only ones" out there, tell me the family is gay and not even worth the effort, then go do assignments for 3 hours

So how about you stop calling out everyone else and have a look at your own crew.

What? This isn't about me, this is what I am seeing. I've seen the same people fighting over and over and barely anyone has joined. What are you talking about "my crew"? I just join any ZC, and yes, I do give out shit but why would I post it in family chat? Of course you haven't seen me give out shit, it's none of your business who or what I give out... I'm not insulting anyone, I don't know why you are offended. There is no "my crew." I have no idea what you are talking about man, I don't know who you are and I hope you are mixing me up with somebody else because I don't have a crew, I barely do assignments and I've never called the family or anyone in the family gay.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:40:10 PM by Poor Ernie »

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 10:18:26 AM »

There seemed to be a migration from V-Tec into other factions, including the Family. Now the Family is a large faction I assume and have the manpower for PvP now.

Hopefully. If they ever get out of line we can always throw them into the pit with you.

Deathproof

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 11:18:10 AM »

I noticed it ranges depending on the time zones. Sometimes we really have a crew willing to go attack 20 times if necessary and sometimes there are mostly carebears online.

I still can't figure out why people fight on chat instead of re-gear and try again when they lose. Everybody loses from time to time.

Anyway, its a waste of forum space to call out players if they won't do it ingame .

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 11:53:36 AM »

I noticed it ranges depending on the time zones. Sometimes we really have a crew willing to go attack 20 times if necessary and sometimes there are mostly carebears online.

I still can't figure out why people fight on chat instead of re-gear and try again when they lose. Everybody loses from time to time.

Anyway, its a waste of forum space to call out players if they won't do it ingame .

Considering forum space isn't really limited at this time I don't see any reason to not try. But I agree, some times we get a real good crew going where every other faction is asleep but most of the time we get scarce numbers.

rickroy

• Wanderer
  • Family man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »

I have noticed these same people that do our ZC are getting much better, and now we got a nice helping of former vtec players. BETTER WATCH OUT!
~Bold~

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 01:33:09 PM »

I would happily donate some weapons to the family considering they aren't our enemies
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Kelly

• Wanderer
  • Ingame: Esper, Kelly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 04:04:23 PM »

We had a group of over 20 last night, a mixture of already Family and the new ex V-Tech guys. Everyone was in voice chat and organized, it was pretty awesome! I could only stay around for one zone, wish that I could of been there longer. The Family is about to have a comeback! >:3

I'll start saving up good condition guns and gear and donate them. Hell, I'll even make some If needed.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 04:06:02 PM by Kelly »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 05:11:13 PM »

I'll start saving up good condition guns and gear and donate them. Hell, I'll even make some If needed.
Yes,more loot for me :D

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 07:34:35 PM »

We had a group of over 20 last night, a mixture of already Family and the new ex V-Tech guys. Everyone was in voice chat and organized, it was pretty awesome! I could only stay around for one zone, wish that I could of been there longer. The Family is about to have a comeback! >:3

I am so happy we finally have noticeable numbers for ZC. The family is getting back on top!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 08:08:33 PM »

I am so happy we finally have noticeable numbers for ZC. The family is getting back on top!
1? so pro

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 08:24:25 PM »

1? so pro

The family has been gearing up for some time, It isn't long before people start thinking twice about us being free loot.

M.Celestial

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 12:07:34 AM »

I feel we could do with some clarity regarding the new Family members.

Around a day ago the platoon "Lidae's lightbringers" migrated entirely to the Family because we believed there would be better ZC. So far, this seems to be the case

There are approximately 16 new people from the lightbringers platoon, now in the "Broken dreams" platoon. Supposedly, there are some V-tech players who were not a part of this platoon who have migrated, but had no communication with us lightbringers about it that I am aware of.

For a couple of days now we've been playing a fair amount of ZC with a mixture of our old platoon mates and original family members on teamspeak.

Poor Ernie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 01:31:46 AM »

1? so pro

Newsflash: we got quite a bit more then one.

TheTylerLee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2014, 02:09:02 AM »

So, What im hearing is that "The Family" is officially a faction now ?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2014, 02:35:10 AM »

So, What im hearing is that "The Family" is officially a faction now ?

We always were you traitorous dog.
We also have death-squads for hunting when we don't have the numbers so the Family is always fighting.

Also about the Vtec players migrating, while I don't know them too well they looked mostly ok and they are better than some Family members that never participated in ZC.   

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2014, 04:25:21 AM »

Interesting thing - I have noticed yesterday noon I saw a lot of ZC virgins I never saw in ZC ever, and considering how many ZCs I went, I think I'm pretty sure these people never did a ZC. I wonder if they are coming with us now because of Broken Dreams platoon reinforcing our numbers and more news of Family victories. For example, Bokassa, who aparently has a quite over-levelled character and yet I saw in ZC like, once, and he lootwhored then left like a little coward.

Also, saw two ex-family who returned - TylerLee and I think I saw SPECIAL as well. Lulz.

Some of these guys are scrubs, tho. But don't worry, experience will sharpen 'em into an edge.

Also, if you're a noob and both Steve and me are online tomorrow, consider waiting for a small donation contribution - I got lots of stuff in my room I didn't need, so I put it on a "donations" box - good-condition TL1 weapons (10mm pistols, smgs, laser pistols), low-condition TL2 weapons (plasma pistols, some rifles, etc), some weapons I don't use (like flamers), lots of ammo I don't use much like needler, 10mm JHP, 7,62mm Soviet, .44 Magnum JHP, etc, low-condition armor, etc. When I can I will donate it all to charity so our new members can have some more gear.

Its better than using that shit for scrap.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip