Back to Main page

When creating a new character you can choose up to 2 Traits from the Trait list. That means you can also choose 0 or 1 Trait.


Fast Metabolism

Your metabolic rate is higher than normal, but you are less resistant to bleed. You get +50% healing rate (rounded down) and -4 bleed resistance.


A little slower, but a little bigger. You may not hit as often, but they will feel it when you do! Your AP regen is lowered as though you lost 3 agility, but your Strength is increased by 2.

  • Your Strength can not be lower then 3 on character creation.

Small Frame

You are not quite as big as the other ordinary man, but that never slowed you down. You are more likely to be knocked down (rolls -2), but you have 1 more Agility.

  • Your Agility can not be lower then 2 on character creation.


Your aimed attacks show a lot of finesse. You don't do as much damage, but you cause more critical hits. +10% base critical chance, +20% to target DR with attacks that can be critical.

Heavy Handed

You swing harder, not better. Your attacks are very brutal, but lack finesse. You gain +20 Melee Damage, but lose 1 Agility.

  • Your Agility can not be higher then 9 on character creation.

Fast Shot

You shoot faster than most, but that doesn't mean you always hit the target. Attacks cost 10% less action points, but your maximum hit chance is 90% instead of 95%

Dead Man Walking

Like Rasputin, it takes a lot to finally finish you off. Your hit points can drop to twice the negative value before you finally die, but your maximum hit points are reduced by 10.

Lizard Limbs

150 years of radiation has gifted you with a strange and lizard like mutation. Your limbs have 40% chance of spontaneously regenerating every 10 seconds and you have triple poison healing, but your Healing Rate is halved.


Since you spent more time improving your skills than a normal person, you gain 7 additional skill points per experience level. The tradeoff is that you do not gain as many extra abilities. You gain a perk every four levels. *FOR EXPERIENCED PLAYERS, BEWARE*

Drug Dealer

You're a dealer, not a user. Your healing drugs are 50% more effective, but if you use them for yourself, they cost you twice the AP.

Four Eyes

The effect of scopes and binoculars is doubled, enabling you to see farther. Tunnel Vision during it is increaased (+8 Sight Range per each weapon's Scoped trait instead of +4)

Blind luck

Like Fortuna you are blind to traps. Maybe that's why you have her blessing: You get -3 to traps detection range, but you have a 50% chance of avoiding effects of any trap (including damage.)


You have more innate abilities than most, so you don't spend as much time honing your skills. Your primary statistics are each +1, but you get no tagged skills.

  • None of your Primary Statistics can be less then 2.


By not paying attention to any threats, you gain 30% suppression resistance while lowering your Armor Class.

Jump to: navigation, search