Author Topic: FINESSE TRAIT, GLOBAL CHAT AND PPL witout FACTION  (Read 6200 times)

Einstein

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
FINESSE TRAIT, GLOBAL CHAT AND PPL witout FACTION
« on: November 23, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »

First of all, sorry for my english, I'm using google traslator and not very good.

The following is I would like to thank the developers FOnline AOP, a jewel among online games. Congratulations on the wonder that they have created and maintain constant improvement.

I write these ideas as suggestions derived from my experience with the game:

1) First let me talk about the Finesse trait. Do not you think it's a little weak? I mean, how many players in total percentage decide to choose it and keep playing with that character? I think very few, including snipers.
I think that the values of finesse (or even its full effect) should change and reduced 30% DR winning the enemy. Even with a high rate of critics, it is very difficult to finish with another player moderately equipped 1v1 due to low damage that would cause. Collect the weapon falls and attaching it again not cost so many action points, breaking both arms is difficult, besides snipers usually (who else could get to benefit from finesse) are weak and have little ST and EN, making them extremely vulnerable to hth, which can not be avoided even buggering around the enemy.

2) Second. Come on! Make a general chat, where they can talk all factions. No need to worry about the spies, and that's why we chat squad. If there is a spy in the squad it ejects and ready.

3) What about the possibility of implementing a new crafteable item for players without faction: The camp, which could otherwise use to store. And it would be great if these players can gain access to a market that provides up to them some goods (not all) of the players with factions benefit. (In fact, traders might have different factions in a free market somewhere in the map).

A big hello to all, I hope that the ideas serve something.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: FINESSE TRAIT, GLOBAL CHAT AND PPL witout FACTION
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »

You can always talk with other faction on IRC.

Einstein

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 02:43:45 PM »

Its not the same thing. Must be integrated to the game, not in other program out... i think.

FrankenStone

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 02:48:39 PM »

ehm snipers should normally have high PE which compensate the lack of EN imo , if u play with brain ... also finesse is good trait for cripplers  , just use some sniperrifle with not that high ap cost if u go for crippling make shortcuts and happy crippling .

snipers alone always not that OP ... like every otherbuild , beside maybe sneak but imo its good balanced for now , i mean the game ... some minor things still need twists or changes but its okey ...

also for what do u need general chat ? to hear more KURWAS etc. like on channel 0 in other fonline games ?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 03:00:07 PM by FrankenStone »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »

This one looks like a good sniper rifle for crippler.

http://fonline-aop.net/wiki/index.php?title=H%26K_G3SG1

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 03:05:22 PM »

Having played with a crippler, he is sort of right about it being damn near impossible to kill people 1v1. Sure you can cripple the ever loving fuck out of them, but killing them outright is pretty hard without support. Cripplers need a group to roll with, they really only excel in support.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 03:24:39 PM »

For 1v1 as a crippler, you are better off using Revolver or Needler pistol. If you cripple your target, you pretty much won the fight with doctor AP cost being so high. It's always funny to kill someone by doing 10 damage per shot.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 03:27:07 PM »

also for what do u need general chat ? to hear more KURWAS etc. like on channel 0 in other fonline games ?
Too true, I don't think I would use a world chat even if it was there.

I kinda like not knowing what everyone in the whole entire game world is up too.
I like the segregation between factions.

@Einstein

I have major interest in a factionless option but I don't want it to be something that becomes everyone's choice because its better than being with a faction.
I think it should just be another option sorta like factions are now but not with uber extra benefits.
I definitely don't think factionless should be a better or more appealing option than one of the four existing ones.

Like having "The camp, which could otherwise use to store. ".
You mean a personal tent like other Fonlines? Somehow I'd much rather that did not happen.
A neutral trading post however is somthing I would support, perhaps a guarded tavern/hotel where you could rent/buy a room to store your items instead of a private base.

There is/has been much random interaction while wandering or going about business in a faction base.
I dont like the idea of players missing out on that, and not even knowing it because there idling at a tent somewhere.

But let us not forget the population atm. its pretty scarce on all sides sometimes. adding another faction will only spread the butter thinner.
Many other things to come before this IMO.

I can't comment on finesse, I never used it :P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 03:40:51 PM by Stem Sunders »

blulark

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 07:07:31 AM »

If only 1911 colt had better ammo. It'd be king when it comes to cripples and crits

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip