Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Is there any point playing Family now?  (Read 39756 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Is there any point playing Family now?
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2014, 03:42:00 AM »

Family has the best hunters, so best faction.
So apparently having 2-5 guys camp Vtec gate only to kill newbies makes you the best faction.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2014, 05:21:05 AM »

So apparently having 2-5 guys camp Vtec gate only to kill newbies makes you the best faction.

Well yeah only newbies tell that we killed them the rest are too ashamed to speak.
But no fending off double of our numbers feels great, also ambushing and killing the response is even better. But the best is to see the vtecs walk around in groups of 10, scared to die.     

paragon

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2014, 05:26:08 AM »

As much enjoyable as Family turn around and starting to run or die in 5-10 seconds when they see us.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2014, 05:46:11 AM »

As much enjoyable as Family turn around and starting to run or die in 5-10 seconds when they see us.

No I can clearly piss the furthest look;

8=====D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - *

paragon

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2014, 05:47:32 AM »

Cool, bro, you're real dude. Now start coming to zone controls
(instead of competing how far can you piss)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:50:18 AM by paragon »

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2014, 05:55:56 AM »

Does everything have to a competition jesus fk, I think you missed the joke of my post (that the thread is devolving into a pissing contest fast).

But you obviously are much better than I so, go on, enjoy you keyboard war, lol.

And FYI last time I was online I ZCd with a team for a couple of hours before vtech finally responded with their usual overkill swarm and broke our 10 man (at that stage we might have even been less, like 7 maybe) squads spirit beyond re composition for the night. So nyeh. I do participate :P
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 06:07:38 AM by mAdman »

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2014, 06:07:49 AM »

Because we retreat when outnumbered 4 times our numbers, we use tactics.
On the other hand you run when we are equal in numbers because .... cowards ?

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2014, 06:13:14 AM »

LoL and the peeing contest begins again >.<

I'll just step out of the way.

paragon

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 06:42:09 AM »

20 mins ago you've seen 4 of us and started to run with 4. So... yeah, you can continue killing blue suites 4 against 1 and thinking that you're tactical hunter.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 07:21:18 AM »

20 mins ago you've seen 4 of us and started to run with 4. So... yeah, you can continue killing blue suites 4 against 1 and thinking that you're tactical hunter.

I was alone there against 4 of you but credit me more I like it.
Also staged a massacre at your gate was fun.

Also paragon I really like you because unlike other vtecs you can come with response force before we fall asleep. 

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »

This is going to be a great asset soon, for reasons I've explained in our talks.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »

Imagine if you will, a world without the family. Scary no?

Welcome to.

The Twilight Fallout zone.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »

Welcome to, the Twilight Fallout zone.

All i can imagine without family is a sea of unchecked bluesuits raping the core for loot.

We really do make the core a better place.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2014, 12:43:14 PM »

Welcome to, the Twilight Fallout zone.

All i can imagine without family is a sea of unchecked bluesuits raping the core for loot.

We really do make the core a better place.

Dat scary vision of the future.  :(

This will totally break my immershun and make it look like a korean mmorpg 

greenthumb

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »

Rumour says, that family managed to gather equal numbers in last days (15+), but part of them who proclaim themselves "hunters", has been unable to stand side by side with  brothers in ZC, instead they have been searching for newbies in nearby zones, while those trustworthy stood against vtec. Result is obvious, but shame fall on the heads of corrupted family members, who rendered themselves parasites in matter of game aswell as in matter of own faction morale. Good job everybody else.

Glory to few who fought in combat against vtec, we will drop a flower on your grave.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2014, 01:31:59 PM »

Rumour says, that family managed to gather equal numbers in last days (15+), but part of them who proclaim themselves "hunters", has been unable to stand side by side with  brothers in ZC, instead they have been searching for newbies in nearby zones, while those trustworthy stood against vtec. Result is obvious, but shame fall on the heads of corrupted family members, who rendered themselves parasites in matter of game aswell as in matter of own faction morale. Good job everybody else.

Glory to few who fought in combat against vtec, we will drop a flower on your grave.
Interesting stuff.

Anytime I'm online its always the same few people that want to zc "hunters" included, when did this happen?
Did we get more players? :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 01:35:26 PM by Stem Sunders »

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2014, 01:52:20 PM »

If you talk about the ''whorehouse capture operation'' then no we were 9 at the start when 5 of the new mostly pve members wanted to cap the whorehouse out of the blue, so we let you do it. Then 1 of the elite hunters came to help you because you were just 5 and according to intel from him the moment you saw the vtecs numbers you started to run away.

And at no point we were 15+, last time that I saw so many Family members together was a very long time ago.     

Apocalyptic Alex

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2014, 02:27:46 AM »

"but part of them who proclaim themselves "hunters", has been unable to stand side by side with  brothers in ZC, instead they have been searching for newbies in nearby zones, while those trustworthy stood against vtec. Result is obvious, but shame fall on the heads of corrupted family members, who rendered themselves parasites in matter of game aswell as in matter of own faction morale. Good job everybody else."

If you think we are"parasites" for pvp-ing outside of zc your as ignorant as you sound, pvp can happen outside of zc. The server is meant for pvp everywhere not just zc. In many cases, we, hunters are willing to zc but have too few number so we wait for the losing team to fall back and most times we kill the cowards that turn and run a fitting end. Seeing as v-tec are so full of themselves when they fight us when we have to retreat from their superior numbers. We stand with our Brothers but Brothers are not those randoms that only pve and want to zc out of the blue. Today, for example, at poly me and a few other hunters lead a group (most of the names I've never seen before other than the pve-ers) we had a plan laid out and vt showed up the hunters stuck to the plan while the randoms rushed out to die.

The "hunters" are only active members of Family with the gull to go beyond the family gate we are few in number and always being harassed for pvp-ing outside of ZC (apparently we only kill Blue suits) but we have been successful in many encounters even tonight me and two other hunters killed fully armed V-tecs at ent and gate while chaos ensued i got word that vt faction chat was full of ridiculousness about there is 8 of us and 12 lawyers helping us really??? Vtards indeed you guys need to learn how to count must of never made it pass grade school, After crushing the vtec forces they caught on that we were only 3 and rushed us finally killing us on the fourth attempt with about 8 plus bringing us glory in death.

Greenthumb i have a quote for you and anyone else who thinks the hunters are bad for the server.
"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are the more opinions they have"

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2014, 08:01:42 AM »

I am really enjoying the v tech vs family skirmishes at the moment.

Redrum needs to stop running into squads of v techs. He died like 4 times yesterday.

Being honest though, family wiped my squad three times in one evening.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »

I am really enjoying the v tech vs family skirmishes at the moment.

Redrum needs to stop running into squads of v techs. He died like 4 times yesterday.

Being honest though, family wiped my squad three times in one evening.

I've seen your squad in action, you're good fighters but I think you could do with a tiny bit more organisation.
Your followers seem to panic and scatter the moment they take some fire.

May I suggest having a dedicated leader if you don't already. It definitely helps to know when things go bad that all you have to do is stay close, stay frosty and they will lead you to safety or victory.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:14:33 AM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip