Author Topic: Roleplay  (Read 12179 times)

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
Roleplay
« on: September 05, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »

i'm in no place to talk since i only found out about this game last week and signed up today, but since it's been available to public since a few minutes ago and servers will be launching in a few hours, i have a simple suggestion/challenge

how about we get as much people to use roleplay characters, with original realistic names and try to get into character as much as possible, in my opinion it would make the game more enjoyable than people named SwaggyMcYoloPants yelling "OI I FOOKED YE MUM M8"

Stem Sunders

Re: Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:21:50 PM »

i'm in no place to talk since i only found out about this game last week and signed up today, but since it's been available to public since a few minutes ago and servers will be launching in a few hours, i have a simple suggestion/challenge

how about we get as much people to use roleplay characters, with original realistic names and try to get into character as much as possible, in my opinion it would make the game more enjoyable than people named SwaggyMcYoloPants yelling "OI I FOOKED YE MUM M8"

Great idea my friend, there is a dedicated RP section on the forum though ;)

See ya there.

Deathproof

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »

Its a fonline game, which means it attracts people who players Fonline on other servers, which are 90% PvP shoot and no talk games. While it would be nice to see what you're suggesting I don't think it will ever happen in fonline universe.

But, from time to time you can always find a roleplayer and attract a new ones, so initiate a nice in-character talk with someone and they just might RP back.

P.S. Its life after nuclear disaster, there isn't need for Name-Surname anymore. People are giving themselves or their kids all kind of names.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:09 PM »

That's how you role-play.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 01:39:36 PM »

I should not say that but who cares.
 O job twaju mać!
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »

Hehe, funny stuff.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip