Author Topic: Using Weapon Handling on m60 and most heavy guns  (Read 5608 times)

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Using Weapon Handling on m60 and most heavy guns
« on: September 21, 2014, 05:45:50 PM »

This is my build
- Strength 5
- PE 6 + Sharpshooter + Hawkeye + Weapon Handling ( ST +2 for weapon checks, meaning I have ST 7 for weapons so I can fully use Auto and burst fires, correct?)
- 250% Small guns, have around 75% in other combat skills.

Lately Ive been using an M60 Machine Gun full auto on the Brown Molerat. and found out I hit 5  bullets out of the 20 shot by the automatic fire, and deal only around 100 damage (tried it 3 tiems in a row).

I have been told that because most machine guns need ST 7, Im going to use Weapon handling to make sure my burst fires dont fail.

So I took this perk but Im surprised the M60 is only hitting with 5 bullets (out of 20!!!) despite that and 100 damage (sometimes 92, sometimes 102).

Is this normal, am I missing something?

Thank you!

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile
Re: Using Weapon Handling on m60 and most heavy guns
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »

This is my build
- Strength 5
- PE 6 + Sharpshooter + Hawkeye + Weapon Handling ( ST +2 for weapon checks, meaning I have ST 7 for weapons so I can fully use Auto and burst fires, correct?)

Lately Ive been using an M60 Machine Gun full auto on the Brown Molerat. and found out I hit 5  bullets out of the 20 shot by the automatic fire, and deal only around 100 damage (tried it 3 tiems in a row).

I have been told that because most machine guns need ST 7, Im going to use Weapon handling to make sure my burst fires dont fail.

So I took this perk but Im surprised the M60 is only hitting with 5 bullets (out of 20!!!) despite that and 100 damage (sometimes 92, sometimes 102).

Thank you!

people here want to kick your ass so nobody gona give you his powerbuild. what a dumbass

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 05:54:30 PM »

This is my build
- Strength 5

Thank you!

people here want to kick your ass so nobody gona give you his powerbuild. what a dumbass

Wow boy, take a chill pill . And remain polite if you cant be pleasant.  I do find your grammar offensive.

Don't you come raging here, it's definitely not the right place to do that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 05:57:04 PM by lvhoang »

Prosector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 08:33:35 PM »

LOL man, he didn't even ask for build.

M60 is a big gun btw. You should try with BAR, if that have a shitty hit ratio too, its bugged. But now, you only use your big gun skills at 150%.

They are LMG-s:
http://fonline-aop.net/wiki/index.php?title=Light_machine_guns

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »

Thèses guns are designed to spray, even if there is one target. With 250in bIG guns i never hit with more than 6-7bullets per target. Hit CTRL tout see the spray area.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 04:56:29 PM »

Okay thats good to know, thanks guys.

I was talking with a few guys in-game, and also explained to them that with 150 BG from Bleedover and ST 5 + weapon handling I was surprised that I did only 25-30 damage.

I was told that Strength + weapon handling is fine, but I need 250 in fact in order to inflict full damage. Would anyone be able to confirm?

Akiray

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 03:43:49 AM »

Have you taken the OneHex value into consideration?
With Burst you will only hit max 30% of bullets and with full auto only 50% of the bullets may hit.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip