Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Can't we all just get along? The enemy of my enemy [From Family to Brahminboys]  (Read 22657 times)

Deathproof

Good job brother. After they came to camp our gate, godfather sent us an order to quickly retaliate.

Stem Sunders

The bodies are stacking up, won't be long now.  8)

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

Not that I approve of, but just going to leave this here.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:08:11 AM by blasma khan »

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile

Peace? Here's your peace.

I too once thought peace would solve some issues.

Children talk of peace, men fight!

bluesuits killing is cool

Deathproof

Not that I approve of, but just going to leave this here.

I just ate my own words about it not making sense in RP aspect.

Stem Sunders

Why would the family "Assist" BBs? They are here to take OUR city.

Or atleast I think thats how the lore goes.

Deathproof

Obviously one who wrote lore expected Vtech more at our gates ;) But I've seen both factions hunting our bluesuits so well....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:31:52 AM by Deathproof »

Stem Sunders

Obviously one who wrote lore expected Vtech more at our gates ;) But I've seen both factions hunting our bluesuits so well....

I see equal amounts of both factions camping our gates and shooting my brothers.

Interestingly I see very few lawyers, and some I have met have been more than willing to cooperate for a short time.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile

Maybe You should try with the other faction?

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile

That's a bit easy when you leave 1 person into each zone you're capturing :p

We'll improve the ZC system soon hopefully.

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile

I knew i didn't see 6 people in whorehouse,killed 2 still no reset...
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile

Maybe You should try with the other faction?

russian+polish rednecks conquered whole world? it sucks all factions should unite to kick their asses

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile

Well we only want to fight to be honest. We did that to check what we cant get from trader when we are controling all zones.

russian+polish rednecks conquered whole world? it sucks all factions should unite to kick their asses

Thats the problem, other groups have really big problem with uniting players under one group.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Literally went to have a time-trial swim in the pool, thought about going to an ordinary organized ZC. Yeah, thanks for ruining my evening you fellas. Now I'll have to go sleep ;D.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile

Hmmmm...

From a profit standpoint, I think it is profitable to have a alliance with BBs because they don't present rich targets as the Vtecs and Lawyers do, not enough of them. BBs and Family racking up Vtec and Lawyer kills, we could gain great loot from this partnership.

Me, most of my kills are Vtecs. Vtecs are like the goblins of phoenix. It seems every time I go out, I have to shoot some Vtec scum in the face or get shot  by one. BBs are a sideshow compared to them, they're only dangerous when they get organized. Lawyers, on the other hand, are deviously smart and enigmatic, they keep presenting a menace.

I am up for, if not a alliance, at least a non-aggression pact outside certain areas - Say, no shooting each other around Gates, Eastern Square, Poly, Verde, Whorehouse, Bio Lab, etc. No gate raiding. Anywhere else its free for all. For alliance we need mechanics first.

These farmers, althrough rustic and backward, are a down-to-earth people. Perhaps...

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Won't happen unless some miracle will take place. I can assure you right now that any alliances between factions THIS early will fail miserably ^^. Between platoons.. Maybe.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile

Ok never expected that our Don has that traitorous ideas .......
Assist them ?  >:(
I already assist them by killing them if that's what he meant otherwise we need another Don to take his place.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile

Ok never expected that our Don has that traitorous ideas .......
Assist them ?  >:(
I already assist them by killing them if that's what he meant otherwise we need another Don to take his place.

Maybe it's time he went to sleep, with the fishes see?

In all honesty though we do need help haha, an alliance is a bit much though BBs have butchered us in ZC so badly that it is hard to forgive them..

Maybe we will get lucky and some huge clan will set up shop in the family, and all us originals can just tag along for glory.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Oh, mAdman that last wish is... There is a possibility of that ;) a huge one, when this server gets better, lots of people from 2 particular clans will come. (I'm not saying this server is bad, they just want to wait 'till launch-bugs are sorted out).

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile

I don't like the idea of us "tagging along for the glory". Us originals built the Family. We won't go with them for the glory, they will go with us. We got the experience, the smarts, the practice and the gear, they got the organization and numbers. Win-win, I say.

Can anybody describe me situation with organized groups in Family?
How do you feel about active fight-able population in there?
Do you have less organized force than other factions?

I'm asking because it's possible that up to 20-25 people can join Family soon, but we don't want to break the balance.

There's no organized group in The Family that I know of. I do think there are some people from RDA.

We got some good members but we're lacking both in numbers and leadership - best leader guy we have is Blasma Khan, who is considered our master tactician, then Stribe and Wetfart. We lack numbers partly because we simply have less members than anyone but Brahmin Boys and partly because a lot of our members are carebears/noobs who stay in base doing assigs and naked core runs and never show up in ZC. Its kinda jarring to someone who wanted to ZC so bad he went to a ZC in level 5 and had to hunt some critters in-situ so he could fight with the big boys.

I think organization is complicated. I think organization-level within factions is generally Brahmin Boys (small but very organized) >>> Lawyers = Family >>> Vtec.

Brahmin Boys are aparently from a few organized clans, polish-russians. They're the smallest faction but they are almost always up at the same time (which here is from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM) but once its late in Europe you barely see any of them, at best some strays that can be shot easily by a small group. At first I heard they were quite a disorganized bunch.

Lawyers, from what I heard, a bunch of organized clan-platoons that work independently of each other. They aparently don't get well with each other - Maybe its just me, but Lawyers complain about team-killers all time. I heard from some of them that they shoot each other just as often as they shoot the enemy. Weird. Lawyers are smart and crafty, through, which is why I see any possible alliance between them and Vtec as little more than lawyers hiding behind the blues' cannonfodder hordes.

Family seems to be at a similar level of organization, except we're a lot less self-destructive and a lot more inefficient yet - We're mostly loners who banded together into a faction. We take too much time so far to gear up, and many of our newer members are carebears or still need to learn the finer points of discipline during ZC (damned lootwhores). That said, Family is all about sticking together as the underdog against the immense, never-ending tides of degenerates, mutants and maniacs the Core throws at us.

V-Tech, from what I hear, is essentially a huge swarm of players, a mix of noobs, vets, /b tards and multiple nationalities, with a few enclaves of organization, like Lidae's Lightbringers platoon. Dangerous as hell in ZC because they just swarm everyone with +30 noobs + grenade spam/sniper teams, but individually most vtecs seem more noobish on the average, I see them commit some quite dumb acts in ZC, like rushing all in the same watched entrance, but their sheer mass lets them pull balsy shit like that where the other factions would lose. Only a few elite vtecs like Ramon (worthy foe, sneaker extraordinarie) are dangerous individually Sometimes I have a feeling that if Lidae's Lightbringers left, they would be stomped on by the Lawyers.

Pretty sure that 20-25 people won't break the balance, and The Family is always glad to help new arrivals. Depending on their playtime, we might finally be able to return to the ZC map in big style, especially once everyone rebuilds their stocks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip