Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Attention Lawyers  (Read 38170 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: Attention Lawyers
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2015, 08:14:31 AM »

Suff, you might play with words all day, but piggy clearly explained what he was doing and i am pretty sure you understood him. If you want to call it with another word or color it with hostile intents, it is your call, but most people can read his sentence and understand what he said. Beside that, he told you the name of the char.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2015, 08:19:22 AM »

Checking activity is checking numbers at least. Gimme another algorithm if you know any.

I guess we disagree here. I don't think you have a concept of variations in people's intentions.

paragon

« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »

1. I've never seen name of the checker char used to describe his propose before the name was stated by Caboose.
2. I don't think algorithm of doing something has any connection to concept of variations in people's intentions.
If government is using video cameras in your toilet "for your safety", I doubt you'll care about that "intention".

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »

1. I've never seen name of the checker char used to describe his propose before the name was stated by Caboose.
2. I don't think algorithm of doing something has any connection to concept of variations in people's intentions.
If government is using video cameras in your toilet "for your safety", I doubt you'll care about that "intention".

Video cameras in toilets? I'd call that "sexy".

FrankenStone

« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »

u all homo

paragon

« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2015, 09:58:37 AM »

No need to wait for government then, use web cam in your toilet, stream online.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2015, 10:01:17 AM »

PS: Courrier need a voice if he want to be judged...

god dont has a voice too

Metatron is voice of god
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2015, 10:06:23 AM »

I believe the more accurate comparison is using satellite pictures to see how many countries have the most lights during the night. If there is no lights, there isn't activity. If there is many light, activity is likely. It doesn't say what activity those people are practicing, how many are doing those, or for how long. It just says "there is activity". No government/companies would(or should) prosecute you for that. It becomes a problem when you start monitoring their conversations, their schedules, their opinions, who they spend time with etc...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:11:23 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

paragon

« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »

I believe the more accurate comparison is using satellite pictures to see how many countries have the most lights during the night. If there is no lights, there isn't activity. If there is many light, activity is likely. It doesn't say what activity those people are practicing, how many are doing those, or for how long. It just says "there is activity". No government/companies would(or should) prosecute you for that. It becomes a problem when you start monitoring their conversations, their schedules, their opinions, who they spend time with etc...

It'll be certainly not standing on grid, but sooner IRC checking.
Standing on grid provide you all info about number, faction chat, used armor, partially weapons, personalities of players, time of leaving the base, grouping.

You can hide from satellite and irc, but not from toilet and base grid.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:15:45 AM by paragon »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2015, 10:18:54 AM »

This is not what i am refering.
What i think of is logging in a faction, look if i am the only one there or if there is more, (at least 2-3 people) then log-off. So i would know that, if i am triggening something in the core, i could hope for PVP or not. The fact there are people don't mean they will come. But the fact they aren't there mean i am 100% sure they won't come, so no need to bother. If this is what we are talking about, it is fair and it is consistent with the goal mentioned by Piggy.

If it is standing near the grid, see how many people gathered, how much time it took them, what weapons they have, what they are saying to each other, what is their plan, then wait for them to leave, see the squad grid to check in which map/zone they are, then go in said map and check for their position, then log off and call the strike on this position, this is a not defendable at all, it is outright spying and it isn't consistent with Piggy previous explanation.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:25:03 AM by naossano »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2015, 10:21:42 AM »

No need to wait for government then, use web cam in your toilet, stream online.

Only if you watch.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »

This is not what i am refering.
What i think of is logging in a faction, look if i am the only one there or if there is more, (at least 2-3 people) then log-off. If this is what we are talking about, it is fair and it is consistent with the goal mentioned by Piggy.

If it is standing near the grid, see how many people gathered, how much time it took them, what weapons they have, what they are saying to each other, then wait for them to leave, see the squad grid to check in which map they are, then go in said map and check for their position, then log off and call the strike on this position, this is a not defendable spying that isn't consistent with Piggy previous explanation.

Niamak's video clearly shows 'Monster' in bluesuit following vtec players in Eastern Square, during ZC. Maybe Niamak can help by posting video if he still has it.

Also 'Monster' as appeared at grid entrance at many occasions before during and after ZC.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

paragon

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2015, 10:27:52 AM »

It's well known that what you're referring to is not what actually happening when players use alts on grid.

You won't know anything if you leave as soon as 2 chars appear at grid. They might never leave it, just afking there.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:33:23 AM by paragon »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2015, 10:29:53 AM »

The line is easily crossed naossano. We can only hope every player have the same casual mindset as piggy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip