Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Map will be blue.  (Read 26677 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: Map will be blue.
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2014, 10:29:04 AM »

Even in small groups of 2-3 players, if our current intend is not PVP/ZC (we don't do this all the time), we can be occasionnally spared by some BBoys/Family. The only blue guy that don't kill on sight amongs V-TEC is Count Matthew, but he is nowhere to be seen lately...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:53:28 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 10:45:37 AM »

Even in small groups of 2-3 players, if our current intend is not PVP/ZC (we don't do this all the time), we can be occasionnally spared by some BBoys/Family. The only blue guy that don't kill on sight amongs V-TEC is Count Matthew, but he is nowhere to be seen lately...

I wonder where he is......? If you don't want to pvp - just shout for mercy and you shall be spared.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 12:45:03 PM »

Once the bullets start flying it is usually too late to talk.
But if the guy talk before or don't shoot at all, he can be spared.
We had a short chat with Teela yesterday. He talked before shooting.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

FrankenStone

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 03:50:22 PM »

lele and whos that vulture guy ? we didnt shoot u at v tec enterprise after we were leaving he killed one of our men when others were already out ... very honorable action .

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »

Pretty much this. There's a 5-6 second window to engage an enemy play in conversation before both of your nerves get the best of you.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »

lele and whos that vulture guy ? we didnt shoot u at v tec enterprise after we were leaving he killed one of our men when others were already out ... very honorable action .

I was close behind and typing a message about asking if the family were interested in doing a dungeon with us when i saw the body of that guy on the ground. I just couldn't dare to ask it afterward.

I hope that you are aware that there no way to monitor each member diplomacy and that you won't blame the lawyers as a whole.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 07:54:09 PM by naossano »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2014, 07:30:45 AM »

Vulture is nuts. End of.

The way he runs at you swinging his sledgehammer shouting ''I'm your friend!!''

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2014, 07:32:02 AM »

Pretty much this. There's a 5-6 second window to engage an enemy play in conversation before both of your nerves get the best of you.

I don't normally have a problem chatting to people in game from various factions. Turn up in a robe, most people do not shoot on sight... apart from Courier.

paragon

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2014, 07:52:05 AM »

when courier sees you in the robe, there are 10 v-tec in power armor in his eyes.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2014, 08:15:26 AM »

Ι don't normally have a problem chatting to people in game from various factions. Turn up in a robe, most people do not shoot on sight... apart from Courier.

Sure but we shoot each other first then we talk, Count my friend.
I liked how when we found each other in matching gear in 5 seconds we did 5+ crips on each other, then runned through 3 maps to catch you and then we talked, was nice  :)

when courier sees you in the robe, there are 10 v-tec in power armor in his eyes.

Paragon there is no need for any of that, we know you better than that.
Also 8+ swarmily, Alex please halp I scared  ;D ;D

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2014, 11:16:47 AM »

Anyway, even with the occasionnal grieves, the AOP playerbase is still nicer than in other servers.

Was nice playing with you all.

Happy end of year, or happy new year depending on your timezone.

PS: About Vulture, he was one of the rare members still kicking amongs the lawyers during the end of the cession. Good fights despite being vastly outnumbered.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:18:53 AM by naossano »

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2015, 03:09:30 AM »

inb4 "reviving an old thread"

i remember bashing a vtec's skull with a Louisville slugger while yelling "VIOLENCE IS NOT THE PROPER SOLUTION"

Frost

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2015, 03:44:47 AM »

the map is already blue

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2015, 04:54:55 AM »

If i were you, i wouldn't brag about it. I would login a BBoys alt and try to remove some blues.

Aren't you ashamed of taking zones during the day when no one is around ? (check the fonline status to see how many people are online. You didn't notice there was no one, while doing that every day ?) Not just your zones, but ALL zones ?  Aren't you aware that zones are PVP macguffin ?

And then, not showing up when people are actually online ? Yesterday, the fight were only lawyers vs family. During the last fight, the family was brave enough to come with two guys. (afterward, we did dungeon to not swarm them). Cheer them for being that brave. When was the last time V-tec were less than 15 ?

I know that there are good guys amongs your rank, and that they must be pissed when your team get called off, but you guys seriously need to take time to think about your problems of swarming and timezone abuse, if you want other factions to respect you.

I can assure you that i don't want to dislike/hate you for the sake of it, and would happily interract with your guys, but i get the feeling that you don't want to make any efforts to improve yourself and work on balance.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:18:20 AM by naossano »

S1mancoder

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2015, 05:24:57 AM »

We took zones mostly with overwherlming swarm of 2-4 ppl standing semi-AFK.
We was searching for small-scale PvP, if anyone ready to. When all map is blue we have a perfect opportunity of knowing if there is anyone up for PvP on the whole map. But by the time you appeared we already gone.
Btw, you cant really blame us for having different timezone.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 05:48:16 AM »

when you took the first zone, being 2-5 semi-AFK people, and no one came, you should have guessed that the same thing would have happened with the second zone, or the third one, or any the the others. Then if nothing happened the first day, that nothing would have happened the the rest of the week, and the weeks after. Take a minute to think about what you are doing. If you did something 1000th you should start noticing a pattern. And if you aren't aware enough to notice something that happen everyday (except week-end maybe), you can still check the server status. Last time, you were 5 V-TEC taking Police Departement, while there was 9 people online at all. It means that there was more V-TEC than the sum of all other factions members.

Beside that, there is not just PVPers, but scavengers that don't want to start a timer every time they want to grab a few junks. Most of them aren't even good PVPers to begin with. They wouldn't need to scavenge if they had high ZC score.

Beside that, you don't need ALL zones to notice if someone want to PVP. If someone want to PVP, they would take one of the zones they don't have. They wouldn't try to take the 21 at the same time. If they specifically want to PVP with V-TEC, they would come at V-Tec Gat, Vault-Tec Enterprise or Robco. And what if YOU want to do PVP ? What zone would you take ? From the way i see it, you don't want PVP. You just want to hunt down lonely low-level scavengers or sit in your Becky's incomes.

Nobody would blame you if you'd take 1-2 zones once a while to check if there is someone. Or even taking all zones while there are people to defend them. But  taking ALL zones while no one is online, is not only overkill, but not so far from cheating, and disrespectfull to other factions & players.

And if you want to do small PVP when there is no one else online, you could still split between various factions and fight each other. Many players already have characters in 2-3 factions, for balancing the numbers, or keep playing when their faction is empty.

Having another timezone is one thing, abusing it is another, as highlighted in previous post and this one.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:01:00 AM by naossano »

paragon

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 06:06:56 AM »

> Aren't you ashamed of taking zones during the day when no one is around ?
Weren't you ashamed to do the same with hellmai a 1.5 months ago? Didn't see any excuse post from you.

> You didn't notice there was no one, while doing that every day ?
I believe capping force did notice there're players online and they are not with them.

> Not just your zones, but ALL zones ?
I believe all zones are ours.

> And then, not showing up when people are actually online ?
Did you send us a plan when you're online and when you're not?

> When was the last time V-tec were less than 15 ?
When you were blind, missing all and every video of v-tec fighting lawyers while you have more people.

And now my favorite part:
> you guys seriously need to take time to think about your problems of swarming and timezone abuse, if you want other factions to respect you.
I have seen enough of "other faction respect" to never care about it anymore. I won't waste a minute trying to stop players who wants to play with us from playing any time they want, even if it means we'll always swarm and you'll never come to fight, so everyone will get bored won't fight at all, "That's a war" as an excuse I've heard from every side.

> I can assure you that i don't want to dislike/hate you for the sake of it, and would happily interract with your guys, but i get the feeling that you don't want to make any efforts to improve yourself and work on balance.
Sure, not anymore, we tried enough to say we had no response to continue. It's pretty entertaining watching players starting to cry about balance as soon as they lose something, while a day ago they were winning with more people and didn't care about it, so I'd actually like to continue.

UPD:

As there's no respect and communication, the only way to find the pvp is to cap the zones. Might be someone will log in in game and fight even if currently he's not, because someone will call him seeing a zone being capped.
Your blaming of capping zones is really fun again, enjoy it a lot (: Probably you should think about balance, work on yourself and bring more people in your faction to fight back.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:12:55 AM by paragon »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 06:24:37 AM »

> Aren't you ashamed of taking zones during the day when no one is around ?
Weren't you ashamed to do the same with hellmai a 1.5 months ago? Didn't see any excuse post from you.

If i am not wrong :
- Hellmoi is not the lawyer faction, but one player of that faction.
- Hellmoi is also V-TEC. Wonder where he took his lessons
- He did that twice, 1.5 months ago. You do it every day since months.
(As a side note, both Hellmoi and suff are good PVP players)

> You didn't notice there was no one, while doing that every day ?
I believe capping force did notice there're players online and they are not with them.

Weren't you paying attention ?

You pretty well know what i mean. Vault-tec/Robco/Global/Gunn Runner, are pretty known as V-TEC turf, while it is not the case of Central or Adams, for instance.

> And then, not showing up when people are actually online ?
Did you send us a plan when you're online and when you're not?.

Try to learn how to read. I mentioned a pattern of the same thing happening every single day. If you have a small bit of awareness, you would notice it. If not, check the fonline status.

> When was the last time V-tec were less than 15 ?
When you were blind, missing all and every video of v-tec fighting lawyers while you have more people..

The lawyers having more people than V-TEC ? Not sure it happened, and if it had, it was definitely not a pattern.

And now my favorite part:
> you guys seriously need to take time to think about your problems of swarming and timezone abuse, if you want other factions to respect you.
I have seen enough of "other faction respect" to never care about it anymore. I won't waste a minute trying to stop players who wants to play with us from playing any time they want, even if it means we'll always swarm and you'll never come to fight, so everyone will get bored won't fight at all, "That's a war" as an excuse I've heard from every side.

The thing is, both the problem and the solution are in your hands. Members of your faction are the only one that could decide to split up and join the 3 other faction. No matter what we can tell you, we can't magically make people appear in Family/Lawyers/BBoys or force some V-TEC to leave. Only those who have numbers, can leave to join another faction for re-balancing purpose. (like some lawyers platoons joined the family at some point). You are damn well aware of the problems, you damn well know the solution, you have no excuse or reasons to complain, as long as you didn't make any step to work on the issue.

> I can assure you that i don't want to dislike/hate you for the sake of it, and would happily interract with your guys, but i get the feeling that you don't want to make any efforts to improve yourself and work on balance.
Sure, not anymore, we tried enough to say we had no response to continue. It's pretty entertaining watching players starting to cry about balance as soon as they lose something, while a day ago they were winning with more people and didn't care about it, so I'd actually like to continue.

You mean like suff crying about spears as soon as they lost agains't BBoys, and then not complaining when swarming ? Did you make a single attempt to convince the BBoys to come back, to help them ? Doesn't bother you a little bit that people leave thinking (right or wrong) that it was your  fault ? Don't you think we all have a responsability to make the server entertaining for everyone, not just you ?

Also, try to remember that i cheered you the last time i noticed that you were in slight lower number and decided to come anyway ? I honestly complimented you, and you answer was "V-TEC never swarm". It is not my fault if you feel insulted by compliments. People can react well if they see you want to make some efforts. Just give them time and see compliments as compliment, not hidden insults.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:35:19 AM by naossano »

VVish

• Wastelander
  • Like the wind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2015, 06:26:57 AM »

Hands off from Polish Department, kurwa :D.

Probably you should think about balance, work on yourself and bring more people in your faction to fight back.
Instead of giving irrelevant advices, trying to win forum war and mocking about respect it'd be much better of you to check what's going on with char planner. I believe some newcomers might be confused.
Spoiler for Hiden:

paragon

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 06:42:06 AM »

> You do it every day since months.
lol, you obviously need to do what you advice to others:

> If you have a small bit of awareness, you would notice it
sorry, it seems we have no. So why do you still care?

> Only those who have numbers, can leave to join another faction for re-balancing purpose
only those who haven't numbers, can advertise server and bring more people in their faction for balancing. So probably you can make people appear in Family/Lawyers/BBoys.
Why don't you all in lawyers leave and join family btw? You'll surely have more people than v-tec.

> you didn't make any step to work on the issue.
I did more than you at least.

> You mean like suff crying about spears as soon as they lost agains't BBoys, and then not complaining when swarming ?
When did he lose against spears? (: Didn't get the question though. Obviously can't read.

> Did you make a single attempt to convince the BBoys to come back, to help them ?
No. Why do I have to?

> Doesn't bother you a little bit that people leave thinking (right or wrong) that it was your  fault ?
No. There's no respect and communication as we know already, and they obviously didn't try solve it, more like otherwise. Not my fault that people like you believe in what they want to believe.

> Don't you think we all have a responsability to make the server entertaining for everyone, not just you ?
While "entertaining for everyone" is obviously not possible, I dare to think that I'm the one of the most concerned about this server being at least populated. And I can't blame myself for not working on it.

> Instead of giving irrelevant advices, trying to win forum war and mocking about respect it'd be much better of you to check what's going on with char planner. I believe some newcomers might be confused.
You're right, but I need some fun from time to time as well, it was a hard week (:
What exactly is wrong except outdated perks / bleed ? There's a topic for it and no one reported anything. I guess, cuz there's no respect and communication, so better to not show that you tried to use my char planner
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:47:01 AM by paragon »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip