Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 161244 times)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
PvP Discussion [S1]
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:16:31 PM »

This is a thread to reduce the clutter in the screen thread, but also for you to be able to discuss your triumphs and failures in greater detail.
I only ask that you keep your discussion here semi-civil. Minor namecalling will be tolerated, but don't get too personal.
Let the forum PvP begin!

Spoiler for Context of below post:
Where is the fun if you only post victories?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:17:46 PM by cirn0 »

Grand Bill King

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
PvP Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 11:56:20 PM »

u need to post like 20 videos where v-tecs lose

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
Re: Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 02:38:16 AM »

It more like your job. We have already understood how much this all means for you.
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 01:07:37 PM »

u need to post like 20 videos where v-tecs lose

Lol y u mad?

Oh right ..

Spoiler for Hiden:

guy had like 700k caps on him  ;)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »

It has been unanimously agreed that it was a poor choice for a reward for an event.
If we have learned anything from Kink, it is that you should never drink and GM.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:38:53 AM by Smalltime »

Kink

• No Name Yet Team
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 01:56:31 PM »

I make public apologize for this reward and the feeling that lot of you are sharing, as i told to some of you during the night, i'll never make such event again, nor other events without preparation.

The point is, it was about giving fun to players complaining the lack of contents in the game. I had other reward in mind at start. Last time i 've made this event, the only "accusation" i got was "there are not enough caps", "we didn't looted anything". In this case, caps were all around the maps, if one players get this amount, then so he looted people, who looted people, who looted people.

Hans Landa

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »

I liked the event. Not sure why some people got pissed off.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »

AtomicWrangler

• Wanderer
  • Never giving fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »

I'm considering making a companion topic for this one, to discuss this thread, and keep it clean just for screenshots and videos.

Yes. Give us "Forum PVP" topic. I need some funny reading when im bored at work.

:D
DoVoka

paragon

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 05:22:26 PM »

I make public apologize for this reward and the feeling that lot of you are sharing, as i told to some of you during the night, i'll never make such event again, nor other events without preparation.

The point is, it was about giving fun to players complaining the lack of contents in the game. I had other reward in mind at start. Last time i 've made this event, the only "accusation" i got was "there are not enough caps", "we didn't looted anything". In this case, caps were all around the maps, if one players get this amount, then so he looted people, who looted people, who looted people.

We shared, what do you mean by that? We were in same VoiP and each group of players (there were 4) get his part, so actually nobody get more than 120k. And each group has up to 10 players, so what it, 10k for one? It's ok, I guess. Lawyers don't really need anything now, they are fully equipped for weeks of loosing, we are not. So I would actually say you made the pvp more competitive for some more time.

I enjoyed the event and have no idea what people think is wrong about it. Gain is decent, not game breaking at all, 3 big groups participated in several pvp fights, everyone had ability to get some caps from containers around the map (not only main groups fighting inside).

Event was great, the only problem is butthurt of someone who lost. If v-tech will butthurt at every time they die, lawyers would have no one to fight already.

Thanks for the event, Kink.

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 01:18:43 AM »

One time I saw this Family BG character, Lucas Brasi. He was gluttonously looting at Polymer Labs, he had left all the doors open like a noob and didn't even notice me enter. I took aim and crippled his right arm. He tried in futility to shoot me and upon failing opted to run. I quickly shot him in the groin from behind causing him to be simultaneously winded and knocked out (because realism).

He must have assumed I was Russian because he started pleading with me to not kill him. I know this because he kept ending his messages with )). As he was typing I changed my aim to his head and ended the whole affair.

I didn't even take his gear. I just scienced it right on the spot. The cowardice of his character had sullied it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:22:03 AM by BG Sexpert »

Luca Brasi

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 01:24:51 AM »

There is no need to lie.

Lucas Brasi

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 01:39:09 AM »

One time I saw this Family BG character, Lucas Brasi. He was gluttonously looting at Polymer Labs, he had left all the doors open like a noob and didn't even notice me enter. I took aim and crippled his right arm. He tried in futility to shoot me and upon failing opted to run. I quickly shot him in the groin from behind causing him to be simultaneously winded and knocked out (because realism).

He must have assumed I was Russian because he started pleading with me to not kill him. I know this because he kept ending his messages with )). As he was typing I changed my aim to his head and ended the whole affair.

I didn't even take his gear. I just scienced it right on the spot. The cowardice of his character had sullied it.

Its true. It happened exactly like that ))

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 01:41:42 AM »

Impersonation! -50DKP

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 04:27:01 AM »

Only Russians use ')', it is known khaleesi.

I love the phrase 'shamelessly looting', this deserves a reward.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

paragon

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 04:40:57 AM »

Only Russians use ')', it is known khaleesi.

I love the phrase 'shamelessly looting', this deserves a reward.

My friend lives in Australia, we get to know each over with Internet, he use ')' as well, as he has some experience talking with Russians.
Actually, I guess, that many of people I know started to do it, if they spoke with Russians enough.

Deathproof

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 10:32:40 AM »

attackers:
- no door management
- no smokes
- no machineguns, no RLs, no plasma cannons
- no explosives/incendiary actually thrown INSIDE, only AROUND SOMEWHERE
defenders:
- a minigun
- a GL with all kinds of ammo
- good cqb equip (a flamer mostly)
It's more like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

So I don't spam the thread with pictures, yeah completely true. We came unprepared thinking we would get you by surprise, which turned into a big NOPE. I think there were like 12 family vs 7-8 Vtech, but we got defeat by pure tactics. I'm sure now stalker knows why sometimes camping the room is a viable tactic when facing team with more numbers. This is how family actually won those ZC's in beginning of the server, bunker up and prepare right weapons for it.This time we were utterly disorganized, our own fault. Well sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, it was a good fight, see you in phoenix ;)

Grand Bill King

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »

A challenge was issued, and readily accepted.

lol have same numbers, better stuff and play vs trash famaly.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »

lol have same numbers, better stuff and play vs trash famaly.
You should work on your counting.

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »

uhhh do i really hear a gatling laser? Sun Tzu would be proud, camp room with gatling lazor and make video about it. very baddass, much skill

also I must be mssing something because family challenged you to fight them in PV yet it's you camping the room while they rush in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip