Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Particle Accelerator  (Read 9985 times)

Stem Sunders

Re: Particle Accelerator
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2016, 10:41:23 AM »

With latest update, you cannot sneak with a heavy weapon anymore (Particle Accelerator is heavy).

you cant even sneak with a needler in the latest update

Lol, Ramon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I was gifted a particle accelerator once, and I thought it was rare as all hell.
I popped into platoon to put it away with all the other nice things, and Piggy already had 10 of them stashed in a box.

Being instamurked by anything shouldn't be a thing imo, regardless of the amount of set up that is required. especially when 9/10 times we cant even see the shooter.
Someone is always going to be able to make that set up happen correctly. Or find a sweet spot and abuse it.

Saying that its up to your team to revive/FA the victim fast enough is one thing. But who has the bigger chance of making that person stay dead? The team that is ready for him to be shot by particle and follow up with nades or snipers? Or the defending team that didn't expect their friend to fall in one hit?

I havnt seen particle fail yet.
I suppose it is rarely used in comparison with other gear but I only expect its popularity to rise with the death toll.

You try explaining to someone "no buddy, dont stand next to that wall in this city full of walls. John.P.Particle will F u up from across the map"

+1 to the idea of charging sound effect.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:04:49 AM by Stem Sunders »

Letys

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 02:32:50 PM »

Thx for info, now I wanna see same topic ppls who using ripper or machete.

Kurwier

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 02:53:03 PM »

Thx for info, now I wanna see same topic ppls who using ripper or machete.

Machete

Ripper
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:00:49 PM by FrankenStone »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 11:03:30 AM »

Actually 2nd thread for ripper  :-X

Well said Stem
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 11:07:15 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip