Author Topic: Questions for help :D  (Read 2071 times)

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Questions for help :D
« on: September 10, 2014, 08:23:50 AM »

HI guys,

So Im fairly new to this game, and I was wondering if you could help me understand better some aspects of the game:

1/ What happens if I burst shoot an enemy radscorpion but then my friend from the same faction gets hit and dies? :(

2/ What is the best way to level up? Zone control (standing next to the flag gives you point, is it correct?) or random PvE fights?

3/ How can I change my room, and if I do, how do I make sure I dont lose all the stuff I've stored in the tables.... (including a shelf I bought)

4/ It looks like most of the enemies always get hit if they are within the effective range, regardless of your skills. If this is true, then does it mean just keep 100% of most combat skills is ok?

5/ I chose as first perk the one that gave +2 Luck against critical strike. What would do you guys take instead?

Thank you!

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for help :D
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 08:32:34 AM »

1Then you have a dead frien,an you'll probably loose some rep.
2.Crafting assigments, pvp, whatever you find working for you.
3. Better do not change your room, your new one will still be small like the previous one, currently no  big rooms.
4. No, all your weapon skills share your main weapon skill up to 150% after that you get weapon perks in your main skill, and all your secondar skills have half the % of your main skill when it comes to effectivness.
5. Depends of your build.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip