Author Topic: Need some advices  (Read 4115 times)

Johnny

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Need some advices
« on: May 01, 2016, 02:26:07 PM »

Hey,
I have a couple of questions i couldnt find answer by searching so here i go:

Do you have any advice for special and perks to take for playing a decent ranged character who will primarly use small guns ( machineguns like the dp or lewis gun).
I wanted a char that can burst often at long medium range and above all resistant to knock out.
I tried both the dp and lewis gun but i dont understand how they work i have maxed out small gun but i have poor range compared to the maximum range of the weapons. What I need to do to be able to shoot at max range? Because my chances to hit beyond the efficient range ( white hex around your char) drop from 90 to 20 immedialty and 0 with PE 8 ST 7 and small gun 250 so i dont get this mechanic...

Another thing i picked up some ak112 and i have a white image and cannot use the gun, when trading i had this issue where the trader says "ok its a good trade", take my money and i dont have the ammo or guns in my inventory. Are those well known bugs?

Also i joined a faction and each time i connect i see people killing each other or npcs all the time in the faction base, die and do that again. Since i joined ive also been pked while i tried to recover my gear  :o
Is that in all faction the same? Cause im seriously reconsidering my choice here.

Thanks for your time! Build advice would be greatly appreciated!

Awgy

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Need some advices
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 02:44:29 PM »

Another thing i picked up some ak112 and i have a white image and cannot use the gun

AK-112 should not be available so ones that on server where made misc. item so no one will use them for now.

Also i joined a faction and each time i connect i see people killing each other or npcs all the time in the faction base, die and do that again. Since i joined ive also been pked while i tried to recover my gear  :o
Is that in all faction the same? Cause im seriously reconsidering my choice here.

Nothing like this happened in my faction. What faction you joined?

mdgeist

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 02:50:18 PM »

Nothing like this happened in my faction. What faction you joined?

V-Tech i guess?  ::)

I love Clochard

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 03:00:38 PM »

yes, he is a vtec

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip