Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Lawyer exodus and the future.  (Read 10892 times)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Lawyer exodus and the future.
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:01:10 PM »

Some glory seeking muppets have decided to leave the lawyers over the past few weeks.

It is their choice.

This generally leaves "The Lawyers" as an under-dog  faction.

I am away for the next week. I will be back on Saturday. Anyone who wants to get involved should get in touch.

The same happened a year ago and we built ourselves back up again to become dominant in the Phoenix Core. Time, practice and relationships are key.

This is the circle of life.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:04:39 PM by Count Matthew »

Remove Kebab

Re: Lawyer exodus and the future.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:02:51 PM »

you got my sword

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:27:16 PM »

and my benis

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 02:44:55 PM »

This is the circle of life.
And that is your mistake ... right there.

Cause in the dark future of aop there is only the circle of butthurt and nothing more. 

REDRUM

• Wastelander
  • "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 03:27:29 PM »

Your organizations are similar to a brothel.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 03:56:54 PM »

Your organizations are similar to a brothel.

Expensive, short and deeply unsatisfying.

Yep.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 05:48:17 PM »

Dunno I just came on one day and all the shit in base is gone.

Turned out courier took it and moved it to Family base so I just went over there :V

BACK TO THE RANDOM )))))))))))))) AND RUSKIE SCREAMING!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:49:51 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 07:20:08 PM »

Good thing I havent moved yet

Kurwier

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 08:57:36 PM »

in family its much better pvp than at lawyers )))) randoms were in lawyers , without hohol squad you can rename lawyers to sewer rats tbh.

so it was time to get back to the roots :D

wanna see my circle ? i missed dat shit tho ... also cirn0 kurva , when do we get skins in aop , i want to buy some suits here at family :* , gib elegant suite , maybe srlaker can do weapon animations , or i do it myself some day so we can get high quality combat elegant suite , oh dreams wud come true ...

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:54:14 PM by FrankenStone »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 04:02:33 AM »

in family its much better pvp than at lawyers )))) randoms were in lawyers , without hohol squad you can rename lawyers to sewer rats tbh.

so it was time to get back to the roots :D

wanna see my circle ? i missed dat shit tho ... also cirn0 kurva , when do we get skins in aop , i want to buy some suits here at family :* , gib elegant suite , maybe srlaker can do weapon animations , or i do it myself some day so we can get high quality combat elegant suite , oh dreams wud come true ...

You are someone that wants a squad premade before you do anything. The Russians in Family made an effort to get their shit together, which is something I admire.

You don't want to put any of the leg work in and want everything to be in place to make life easy for you.

Such is Courier. Such is life.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 06:34:46 AM »

Oh it's the migration season for stalker and courier again. War never changes.

Few interesting quotes :

We leave lawyers. Long story short, lawyers play bad no matter how many times I tell them to take different stuff and shit.

Family is a piece of shit right now, you have a group of stupid Russians that literally suck balls, a bunch of randoms, and people that don't want to do anything.

Sources :
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2881.0
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2389.0

Kurwier

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 08:12:13 AM »

lawyers had many family members tho back in the days , i think moving to lawyers was wrong anyway ... but it was at times when hohol was active and tecs had superior number , so people reorganized there ... half of lawyers were family or ex family members. and then came hohol conflicts , some people denied to play with law and unfortunately ive seen it too late , but i should have left them earlier. i hope you guys get up by your feet whatever this guys are , you are also welcome at the family :)

its that time when its time to kick some blue asses , unfortunately they do fall back to old behaviours and run more than fight so i really hope to see whatever 3rd party comming.

cheers

We leave lawyers. Long story short, lawyers play bad no matter how many times I tell them to take different stuff and shit.

discussion never happened :

Family is a piece of shit right now, you have a group of stupid Russians that literally suck balls, a bunch of randoms, and people that don't want to do anything.

i´ll educate sralker , if he gonna teamkill we have to punish that shaman man from cali:

so i think everything is fine and piggy just whine about lost old souls that never were original law members which he needs to be carried , to play with his bro on tab aop and dota ... and niamak transforming more and more into some tks forum warrior aop version , i cant even remember the last time ive seen him in a fight!

tbh i like the family even more than before , no rage , not even in ruskie , just fun and good fights ... people talk to each other even when it is in ruskie , im fine with that , komrade sometimes gives intel in english ... its that kind of gameplay i enjoy and that most of them dont speak english is what im used to , the less info the better but when u get some than some important one. its really good to train to focus on your own actions in a team and with the team , without these hilarious thomas tab dota shoutings or gbk blyat orchestra ... or that fake discussion threads when in fact nothing did happened and random people over the law denied to do something in a team , rerolling is the latest thing i can remember people were bitching about for no reason then i was kicked 6 or 8 times out of the mainsquad just becasue i said gay on irc , hilarious shit. in family nobody denies to reroll if somebody ask , nobody cries if u say gay , they also take propper equippment without bitching. so in the end its much more fun from what i have seen the last few days and it reminds me of some good old days ))))

peace maricons
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:40:15 AM by FrankenStone »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 10:17:20 AM »

FAM FTW!

Phoenix is and always will be theirs.

I left Family for a better chance at PvP, playing 1v3v4 or 2v6v3 is not my idea of fun. It made sense at the time to consolidate the smaller numbers into one force.
I think its a good thing players are willing to change homes for the sake of creating more opportunities for PvP.

My opinion on this has probably changed from start of season, I think I expressed opposition to it at first. But switching factions is built into the game for a reason. Each faction had a distinct feel to it imo. That probably stems from the core players that occupy each faction but that's so cool.

I think that's why I felt so at home in family. It was mostly made up of players close to or at the same skill level and temperament as each other. Language was hardly, if ever a barrier to having fun and getting along.

At the start, Family were pretty much forced to get along and work together or be crushed under the boots of tecs and law.

OrigFamGangsta , always will be....Really, I miss the red carpets.

Its slightly upsetting that most of the people I first fought beside are now firing back at me. And the people who were firing at me at first are now the ones running at me with FA kits in their hands. However at the same time I think thats awesome.

Anyway, I'm going to be remaining at the cradle of justice where despite being EX-Fam I was accepted without prejudice. until the wipe and addition of new factions. Which I'm assuming everyone will jump at. Its hard to say where I will be after that. Probably end up back a Family hotel to once again fight for the underdog.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nothing I wrote here is even on subject, I just wanted to get involved :D

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:27:23 AM by Stem Sunders »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 01:32:39 PM »

Enjoyed your comment Stem. Family are fine. I have no issues with them (Komrade).

You can come back to the platoon if you want. I did a full kick out.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 01:57:06 PM »

Enjoyed your comment Stem. Family are fine. I have no issues with them (Komrade).

Don't touch my stuff!

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 03:12:35 PM »

Don't touch my stuff!

You already took your stuff!

Stem Sunders

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 07:14:17 PM »

Don't touch my stuff!

You already took your stuff!

No, no not true! I gave everything to VB just the other day!
I said to him, I said. "VeBe, put all of this into platoon base" and afaik he complied....Its prob mixed in with all the other crap. OR in VEEBEE's room never to be seen again.

I don't have a cap to scratch my blue ass with.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:17:19 PM by Stem Sunders »

Kurwier

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 06:11:37 AM »

come to the family stem we share everything even beckie that hoe...

mafiapl

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 07:17:59 AM »

come to vtec, you ll get your own stuff.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip