Author Topic: Server online black screen  (Read 4338 times)

2222s1

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Server online black screen
« on: January 21, 2016, 04:37:07 PM »

Every time I launch fonline.exe I get a short grey then a black screen with a mouse
Bend the knee or be destroyed.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Server online black screen
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 06:53:44 PM »

I suggest waiting for next session with a brand new client available. There's really no reason to play right now.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 10:32:10 PM »

Every time I launch fonline.exe I get a short grey then a black screen with a mouse

Your problem may be in the Configuration. Its probably set to local host.

Try changing is so it matches the screen below. Don't forget to hit save.

Also try launching it with FOnlineDX.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Expect some bugs

[EDIT] If you haven't already, you need to add critter.dat & master.dat to the client folder.
Failure to do so will result is a crash.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:48:36 PM by Stem Sunders »

antohha

• Wiki Editor
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 12:31:37 AM »

Try first to run updater, then open game game client, if its black, dont close it for some time.

paragon

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 03:33:50 AM »

Downloaded from the forum link client requires additional files critter.dat, master.dat. AFAIR black screen is showed if they are not found.

Kurwier

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 04:05:41 AM »

I suggest waiting for next session with a brand new client available. There's really no reason to play right now.

if not now then when , if people dislike aop for whatever reason now then they will do it in the feature also.

master critter dats missing could be the reaon for blackscreen or wrong pathing to them in the *.cfg file

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 04:28:31 AM »

if not now then when , if people dislike aop for whatever reason now then they will do it in the feature also.

master critter dats missing could be the reaon for blackscreen or wrong pathing to them in the *.cfg file
What is he gonna do. Get swarmed by NPC grid patrol xD

I highly doubt he's gonna find out how to join a faction too

Kurwier

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 05:02:32 AM »

Cyka theres many stuff you can do in core , visiting different places , get used to the different places , kill mobs , level up , go home after looting all npcs containers > go craft and science to get some skill then visit more dangerous places like adams dog apartmnet to get some stuff and  then go polymer level2 after some time , after that maybe you are not alone and u can visit hospital level 2 to stack up some healing items armors and other various stuff , and after some time u might be more and u go visit the hellhole to get an salvaged power armor ... blyat its disgusting to write all the stuff you should know. economywise its okey too , you can barter good crafted armors mostly the mk3 and fireleatehr stuff at the heartvendor for other stuff , so you dont even need factioncurrency for that.

you can reroll to some trapper char and place some funny traps into the core at some hotspots like bones to annoy beoble or whatever , aop got so much potential and is even worth playing now i believe ... when u have a gang of 20 people just go split it by 10 and set up the basics like explained above and pvp whenever u want in peace 10 vs 10 ... still nobody figured it out yet . well better go back to farm humanoid npcs in funline2 to get some toxic cave maps to farm in peace or do some cathedral tb runs for high tiers in peace , hahahaha fucken shiat ... oh i forgot to mention robco level 2 with 20 people joining server they cud have some fun in there for last tier gunz but this other serverboys probably prefer to walk 24 hours on worldmap for that instead of having fun getting rekt in the robot circlejerkroom non TB mod.

really i dont see any reason for any hype since i know people that doesnt play now wont play it long after the wipe. you canquote this even. the miracle is that people who only knows aop refuse to play on other servers becasue they think its retarded and people from other servers refuse to play here for some magically reason but when somebody says on ts aop is the only funline then all other non aopers agree , its really funny sometimes , well i can speak from both perspectives since i played aop and trolloaded for a long time , tla i played for one season , funline2 i just scratched at the surface but that was enough already ( even tho they got many tla style events )... so yeah les better brag about low population instead of logging in i guess. Cirnu gib itemwipe ... people dont even realise the timewindow u gave them to waste their gear ::)

just hold ya head , if daytime is 4 suckas then tonite we breathe ... god bless the child that can hold his own ...
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:53:41 AM by FraggenStoun »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 09:41:06 AM »

Cyka theres many stuff you can do in core , visiting different places , get used to the different places , kill mobs , level up , go home after looting all npcs containers > go craft and science to get some skill then visit more dangerous places like adams dog apartmnet to get some stuff and  then go polymer level2 after some time , after that maybe you are not alone and u can visit hospital level 2 to stack up some healing items armors and other various stuff , and after some time u might be more and u go visit the hellhole to get an salvaged power armor ... blyat its disgusting to write all the stuff you should know. economywise its okey too , you can barter good crafted armors mostly the mk3 and fireleatehr stuff at the heartvendor for other stuff , so you dont even need factioncurrency for that.

you can reroll to some trapper char and place some funny traps into the core at some hotspots like bones to annoy beoble or whatever , aop got so much potential and is even worth playing now i believe ... when u have a gang of 20 people just go split it by 10 and set up the basics like explained above and pvp whenever u want in peace 10 vs 10 ... still nobody figured it out yet . well better go back to farm humanoid npcs in funline2 to get some toxic cave maps to farm in peace or do some cathedral tb runs for high tiers in peace , hahahaha fucken shiat ... oh i forgot to mention robco level 2 with 20 people joining server they cud have some fun in there for last tier gunz but this other serverboys probably prefer to walk 24 hours on worldmap for that instead of having fun getting rekt in the robot circlejerkroom non TB mod.

really i dont see any reason for any hype since i know people that doesnt play now wont play it long after the wipe. you canquote this even. the miracle is that people who only knows aop refuse to play on other servers becasue they think its retarded and people from other servers refuse to play here for some magically reason but when somebody says on ts aop is the only funline then all other non aopers agree , its really funny sometimes , well i can speak from both perspectives since i played aop and trolloaded for a long time , tla i played for one season , funline2 i just scratched at the surface but that was enough already ( even tho they got many tla style events )... so yeah les better brag about low population instead of logging in i guess. Cirnu gib itemwipe ... people dont even realise the timewindow u gave them to waste their gear ::)

just hold ya head , if daytime is 4 suckas then tonite we breathe ... god bless the child that can hold his own ...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Well put. :)

2222s1

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:01 PM »

Alright I found the issue, it was stuck on localhost. I have played before, originally at launch for a short period and then back for a few weeks a couple of months ago.
Bend the knee or be destroyed.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip