Author Topic: Killing Factionmember Penalty  (Read 3430 times)

FrankenStone

Killing Factionmember Penalty
« on: September 15, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »

Please change the penalty which is given by killing a factionmember from the faction u are in .

i was shoot on sight today , because of no reason , just shitty behaviour , maybe interest of loot , if they dont like me , they could have warned me before , but they did not , thats why i assume that there interest was just for the loot and to make me rage , which destroys gameplay fun totally in my opinion and i heard that it wasnt the first time hermanboring was shooting someone on sight at assigments ...

i undesrtand that u can shoot someone wrongly when he stands in the line of fire thats why we have that low karma drop probably , change it that way , that the player who kills u get some karma with faction that is equal to 0 or even negative ... or ban these people because its destroying all the fun i had in the past on this server , thx for your time ...

Spoiler for The Problem from the Past in my View:
all i can say is that these people don´t like me becuase some third party said so , they spread wrong information about me , i invited them to my base in old 2238 to help them since im new player friendly , always was , everybody who played with me can confirm that , FrankenStone is my name , after some time ive noticed that things are gone , then i kicked them , after that they spread wrong information about me and said to the other fonline players from the faction i was playing in that i stole their stuff ect. which makes no sense i wasnt playing for the first time and had a base with plenty stuff , they just put my caharcter into dirt and thats the whole dilemma i tried to explain myself many times around that time but the leaders wont listen thats were ive quit for some time ...  and now that shit , pls tell me whos acting wrong ? when u destroy the fun someone can have , when u have zero evidence and believe players u dont know that long like me , now tell me how should i feel ? ...

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:57:04 PM by FrankenStone »

paragon

Re: Killing Factionmember Penalty
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 07:33:19 PM »

Extra penalty for looting someone of your faction after you killed him? xD

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Killing Factionmember Penalty
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »

Shit that story is deep. I was playing the very same style you did back. On TLA, some Poliak tried to do the same thing, My friend helped me make his game unbearable.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip