Legendary weapons are weapons you kept and used for a long time during difficult operations. The score you do with a weapon by shooting enemy players during Zone Control will increase your weapon's "experience". Once a certain amount of experience has been obtained, your weapon becomes legendary.
- The first legendary level is reached at 5000 accumulated score points.
- Each and every weapon has its own memory, and can be raised through multiple different users.
- The first legendary level allows you to rename your weapon.
- Each legendary level will unlock a special perk on your weapon.
- Raising a new legendary level will change the color of your weapon name.
- There are 5 legendary levels maximum for any weapon.