Faction Currency & Economy
Several merchants are available into factions' headquarters. Merchants sell different categories of equipment, and they always accept caps as payment. They also barter against equipment at certain conditions:
- Merchants buy equipment of the same categories as they're selling. So, an armorer will buy armors, a weapon dealer will buy guns, a doctor will buy medical supplies etc.
- Merchants offer 20% of the item base value when you're selling. You'll get better prices as you raise your persuasion skill.
- Merchants never buy Tiers 1 equipment. There is one exception (see below).
Merchants accept all condition items up to normal quality at this price formula:
Value = Item Cost * Deterioration * Quality
Deterioration is a multiplier from 1 to 0 based on the %. (50% deteriorated item will be 0.5).
Perfect : 2x
Outstanding : 1.5x
Cool : 1x
Will not accept items worse than Normal.
The merchants will have a better supply if :
- Your faction owns all 3 zones a faction's gate.
- Your faction owns more than 6 zones.
In all headquarters you'll find:
- One merchant selling lower quality equipment and crafting materials, and buying almost everything. He is usually located near the entrance.
- One merchant selling weapons of all types and of Tiers 2 quality.
- One merchant selling armors.
- One merchant selling weapons and armors of high quality. He requires a high reputation with your faction to accept trading.
- One merchant selling ammo, only for caps. Ammo's are sold in boxes of determined sizes, depending on the ammo type.
- One merchant selling drugs, healing items and bandages of lower quality.
- One merchant selling drugs, healing items and bandages of high quality. He requires a high reputation with your faction to accept trading.
- One merchant selling food.
- One merchant selling drinks.
- You'll also find a trader accepting all your collectible items and paying them in caps.
- Finally, you'll find a responsible of the crafting able to provide you kevlar, fuses, oil and such special crafting components, only for caps.
- Each faction uses its own type of currency in addition to normal caps.
- Your faction payout is paid in faction specific currency.
- The ZC merchant only accepts faction currency from its own faction.
- ZC Participation Rewards are retrieved from Becky.
|Brahmin Boys||Family||Vault Tec||Lawyers|
Here are a list of merchants in each faction headquarters.
The Family Merchants
- Mayhem - Armor Seller
- Pepito - Ammo Seller [Boxes]
- Innocente Bertuzzi - Weapon Seller
- Father Pablo - Low level Medical Supplier
- Debora and Ms. Giovanni - Food and Drink
- Don Diego - Sells crafting mats
- Allegra - Trades blueprints for artifacts
- Donovan - HQ Supplier
- Miss Alissa - HQ Medical supplies and Drugs
- Container Seller - Sells containers
- Alvaro - low tier ammo seller
- Georgio - low tier weapon seller
The Lawyer Merchants
- Bess - Weapon Seller
- Robert - Armor Seller
- Todd - Ammo Seller [Boxes]
- Phil - Gives crafting recipes for artifacts
- Crafting Assistant - Sells crafting equipment
- Jade - HQ Supplier
- Dr. Lewis - HQ Medical supplies and drugs
- Container seller - Sells containers
- Mary Goodman - low tier medical supplier
- Stan - low tier weapon seller
- Old McDusty - low tier ammo seller
The Brahmin Boys Merchants
- Pat - Weapon Seller
- Fly - Low Tier Ammo Seller
- Dan - Armor Seller
- Ralph - Ammo Seller [Boxes]
- Son of Bob - Ghoul that sells food
- Ed Nelson - Drink seller
- Willy - Midget, crap for caps
- Erika - Low tier medical supplier
- Doug - Artifacts for blueprints
- Lloyd - Founder of Pink Floyd (Buys HQ Weapons/Armors)
- Crafting Foreman - Sells crafting materials
- Otto - HQ Supplier
The V-Technologists Merchants
- Larry - Low Tier Weapon Seller
- Jared - Low Tier Ammo Seller
- Blob and Deckard - Armor and Weapon seller.
- Jodie - Ammo Seller [Boxes]
- Jeffrey - Weapon Seller
- Mastaka Taketsuru and Eleanor - Drink and Food seller
- Barbara - Buys HQ Weapons/Armors
- Sarah - Low tier medical supplier
- Master Engineer - Artifacts for blueprints
- Archibald - Sells crafting materials
- Malcolm - HQ supplier