Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Attachments  (Read 10713 times)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Attachments
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2016, 12:28:30 PM »

))

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2016, 12:29:05 PM »

Show me a large scale fight in AoP please - of recent times.

Oh wait...

Meanwhile Reloaded I'm PvPing every day. Fuck off sunders, you better not be like "show me a large benis" etc. blah bah

I didn't say there was. ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »

Ppl left cause game was broken and unfinished some stayed cause they want to help change that. If you want a game with no faction stay in reloaded and stop going out of topic or make your own like: ''i'm stalgur the most experienced player of aop and i blame S1man for everything. But i dont play and still talk bullshit.'' Blah blah blah benis insert meme here.

Well I do blame s1man for making sneaks into shit. Look at this thread where the remaining active players wanted to make sneaks into recon or recon with traps, and yet s1man makes his crap sneak formula.

Who are these "some stayed" majority of the time no one comments on forum unless I start saying something because everyone gets triggered. And nigga what are you talking about, I've played before the server launched. I made most of the current wiki so yes, I do say I'm one of the most experienced players. What, we're not allowed to criticize dev decisions now? And what have you contributed clochard?  Other than being a terrible ally ingame or trying to bash on me.

Yeh, piss off piggy.
u ain't shiite retaard )0))

Wire

• Global Moderator
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »

Since people complain about attachments not being gamechanger, I propose to make them way more useful but with a twist.
Like scopes to become this
(=<`#9]~6ZY32Vx/4Rs+0No-&Jk)"Fh}|Bcy?`=*z]Kw%oG4UUS0/@-ejc(:'8dc
irc: V_guessWho

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 07:26:52 PM »

Next we shall add actual recoil on your cursor when you fire so be sure to learn your spray patterns!
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip