Author Topic: Few questions.  (Read 7377 times)

Dark Angel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Few questions.
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »

Hello.
I came back here after looooong time and if it will be not a problem i would like to ask few questions.
First of all. I have fallen down ( ::)) from ladder 2 times in brahminboys tower where guy was giving quest for awarness and now im walking like I would have 2 crippled legs (I cant run - 1 click, 1 hex by walk). I cant use doctor on myself, it's saying that i dont need. WTF? My nickname TANGO D0WN. It's annoying because i cant even start.

2. How to get fast enough stuff and from where? What spot would you recommend?

3. what SG burster build would you recommend?

4. Would be good option if I choose brahminboys if have chance to bring my own team?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:48:03 AM by Dark Angel »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Few questions.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 03:54:48 AM »

BWAHAHAHA UV HERE?!!! OH PLEASE YES BRING THEM, WE DESPERATELY  NEED ANOTHER TEAM (No sarcasm intended)

Everywhere you can literally get a weapon...but crafting it faster. Or PvPing xd

Depends on what you want to be...You can be a SG medic, charisma leader, build with charisma to get leader buffs, grenadier shotgun burster...lots of diversity here.

paragon

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 04:08:40 AM »

2. If you have several people, try farming hideout (WorldMap, on left-top between lawyer and vtec bases), polymer lab 2nd floor (right top building) and robco 2nd floor (main building) (armory will b hard, expect to fail couple times and lose gear, try with 5+ people). Those have stable nice loot drop and low risks.

Another way is to have "pvp" in contested zone. Create chars in 2 different factions and shoot each over / heal / resurrect with auto-defibs (cheap and useless in real pvp) if killed. Low number may decrease reward (dunno for sure). I expect it might scale somehow similar to capture time, so in best case you might need 6v6.

3. Don't get used to one char and one weapon. Use "~give me the chocolate" and "~reroll S P E C I A L" to adjust your build for situation and playstyle often, it's free.

4. Lately lawyers and vtec were only active. BBoys were the most inactive. If you want some teamswitcher to support you from time to time to have more stable pvp, go Family. Some lawyers might switch Lawyer-Family alts to provide better balance.
Lawyers/V-tec had from ~3 to 12 people in swarming times.
If you have less then 6 and don't mind let someone else to help (or spy), I'd say go Family.

1. I will take a look if it's a quest script bug today, Cirn0 might have answer faster. Best to post bug report.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:16:19 AM by paragon »

Dark Angel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 04:45:37 AM »

2. If you have several people, try farming hideout (WorldMap, on left-top between lawyer and vtec bases), polymer lab 2nd floor (right top building) and robco 2nd floor (main building) (armory will b hard, expect to fail couple times and lose gear, try with 5+ people). Those have stable nice loot drop and low risks.

Another way is to have "pvp" in contested zone. Create chars in 2 different factions and shoot each over / heal / resurrect with auto-defibs (cheap and useless in real pvp) if killed. Low number may decrease reward (dunno for sure). I expect it might scale somehow similar to capture time, so in best case you might need 6v6.

3. Don't get used to one char and one weapon. Use "~give me the chocolate" and "~reroll S P E C I A L" to adjust your build for situation and playstyle often, it's free.

4. Lately lawyers and vtec were only active. BBoys were the most inactive. If you want some teamswitcher to support you from time to time to have more stable pvp, go Family. Some lawyers might switch Lawyer-Family alts to provide better balance.
Lawyers/V-tec had from ~3 to 12 people in swarming times.
If you have less then 6 and don't mind let someone else to help (or spy), I'd say go Family.

1. I will take a look if it's a quest script bug today, Cirn0 might have answer faster. Best to post bug report.

thx for answer! Alright i will try to report. :) How to get on those 2lvls in robco and polymer?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:57:12 AM by Dark Angel »

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:07:10 AM »

Use stairs, Luke, dont try to pass rc lvl2 alone, only hellmoi knows the secret tactic of doing it alone, polymer lvl2 is quite hard for one guy too, prepare to meet some angry npcs.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:08:53 AM by Vector »

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20

Dark Angel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 05:23:18 AM »

Use stairs, Luke, dont try to pass rc lvl2 alone, only hellmoi knows the secret tactic of doing it alone, polymer lvl2 is quite hard for one guy too, prepare to meet some angry npcs.

I have already lost BoS armor on RC :D

paragon

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 05:34:28 AM »

*I'm not recommending holdout wave survival, just killing raiders outside.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:00:58 AM by paragon »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 06:37:38 AM »

Tango Down you always used to play Vtec ~kurwa. I'm gonna be honest if u can bring 5+ people to server go Family. Otherwise you're wasting your time and go either law or Vtec. I'd sure like to heard you on mumble again! haha.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Dark Angel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 12:55:39 PM »

Tango Down you always used to play Vtec ~kurwa. I'm gonna be honest if u can bring 5+ people to server go Family. Otherwise you're wasting your time and go either law or Vtec. I'd sure like to heard you on mumble again! haha.

I know man, I know. Till i dont get more people i will be in Vtec, cus i still have 3 chars in Vtec :)

Combatant

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 09:41:46 PM »

Curious about properly done faction switching. How does it works? Let say I got all stuff in private room and have not Platoon Base. As I heard from people, you can enter old platoon base and use loot from there after faction was changed.
But as I realized myself, you will lost all stuff if it was inside your room at a moment of switching. So no old room = no loot from it. And gotta buy base if want to be able save all gear. Is that right? Can I enter old platoon base from "new" HQ?

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 10:59:32 PM »

In order to do faction switching properly, you should ask a GM preferably on IRC.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 12:36:07 AM »

Niamak you forgot to tell that GMs will be very excited to move his stuff, preferably a few times so that he can take a look at all factions. 

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 12:53:09 AM »

Next patch, free faction switches.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 02:19:42 AM »

What about paid faction switches ?

mafiapl

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 03:46:54 AM »

Faction swiching should cost you 50k caps.

paragon

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 05:22:41 AM »

Creating a new character should cost 10k for all except first 5 characters on the server
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:24:51 AM by free rerolls man »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »

I wonder what would be the price for trolling.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Trolling is priceless of course  :D

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip