Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Question for V Techs  (Read 24809 times)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Question for V Techs
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »

Why are you bringing 5 people to a ZC (one with PA) to fight against one lawyer?

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Question for V Techs
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 11:03:03 AM »

i'd like to know that too, thou i dont think we will get adequate answer.

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20

FrankenStone

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »

becoz they suck on equal numbers ^^

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »

the real question is, why are you bringing one lawyer to zc?
The v-tech guys clearly want to play. Could you imagine how annoying it would be to gear up and head out to pvp, and it's just one guy who is going to complain that there are too many enemies when you can count them on one hand?

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »

The v-tech guys clearly want to play. Could you imagine how annoying it would be to gear up and head out to pvp, and it's just one guy who is going to complain that there are too many enemies when you can count them on one hand?

No, the question is, when V Techs see a timer that is going up by 1 each time, they decide to send 5 people.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »

I might add that you can't know the number of opponents from the ZC timer. Only thing you can know for sure is that when it says 6 its >6. If it says 3 it might be >6 as well or just one. If it says 1 it might be 1, or 6, or 17. If you want to scavenge undisturbed just bring a stealthboy.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

paragon

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »

> Why are you bringing 5 people to a ZC (one with PA) to fight against one lawyer?

Why not? We enjoy playing in team.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »

I stopped caring what number the ticker gives us after the first ambush.  When I can see from the fight that we are overwhelming I will stay back or run to the enemy escape route. I will not stay home so my team can get ambushed because the tickers says few enemies.

If you want a 1v1 get on an alt and ask for it. Then you can call people out if you get ambushed.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 12:35:18 PM »

> Why are you bringing 5 people to a ZC (one with PA) to fight against one lawyer?

Why not? We enjoy playing in team.

I believe "overkill" damages server population.

paragon

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 12:38:09 PM »

1 person doing ZC?... then I believe you can not kill what's already dead.

As I said, we like to play in team. Bring team, so we don't have to do what we don't like: go 1v1.

Also I have to say, toilet camping / running from pvp for an hour certainly are not better for server population, how you think.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 12:43:56 PM »

As I said, we like to play in team. Bring team, so we don't have to do what we don't like: go 1v1.

Also I have to say, toilet camping / running from pvp for an hour certainly are not better for server population, how you think.

How does running when outnumbered ruin server population? I do not understand 

paragon

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 12:51:09 PM »

People get bored of running after you and thus starting to play different game.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 01:10:24 PM »

We seemed to do alright last night in Warmart, what was it? 2 Lawyers, 2 BB's and 3 Family Vs. 3 V-Tecs? Wiped the floor with the lot of you.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 01:19:30 PM »

Courier and Andy, please post the faction drama in the designated thread please.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

+ This

Do you honeslty think we stand gathering at the grid for one person in Enterprise?

I am so tired of people crying about overkill - if you don't want to die, don't come with one person. Look at server population, now check how many Lawyers are online. If server population is 20 and there are only 2 Lawyers on, chances are the rest will be V-tec or Family. Why try and cap Enterprise with one person in this instance? You think we should just not come?

We are so tired of being accused of encouraging swarm, we joke about it on the forums and in game, but personally I am tired of it.
I now only call for gather at grid when we don't have numbers, or PM people on mumble/forums.
But you guys do not help yourselves. The amount of times we've come with 5v5 family or lawyers for example, only to have BB's or Rats hiding in sewers or another zones has made alot of us no longer care.

All I can suggest is that Lawyers/Family/BB's recruit from your friends IRL and get some new blood involved.

And for the love of god move or delete V-tec recruitment in starting zone for a month or so.

Afterthought: How do you suggest we stop players entering the core???
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:26:59 PM by Caboose »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »

Courier and Andy, please post the faction drama in the designated thread please.

Lol this thread is the pinnacle of faction drama.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 01:30:42 PM »

Lol this thread is the pinnacle of faction drama.

It was a genuine question (no drama).

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »

Good Luck Count Matthew.
I lost faith that they will do anything thing to work on their issues, despite knowing them for six months.
If someone has a theory about what is happening in their head, it might be welcomed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:57:33 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

FrankenStone

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »

We seemed to do alright last night in Warmart, what was it? 2 Lawyers, 2 BB's and 3 Family Vs. 3 V-Tecs? Wiped the floor with the lot of you.

dude come 3 vs 3 and u die , v tecs most degenartes yet and thats why server is dyin u cant deny it , ive heard it from many players when i asked why they left also i have experienced that shit myself quite often ...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:01:30 PM by FrankenStone »

FrankenStone

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 02:59:32 PM »

+ This

Do you honeslty think we stand gathering at the grid for one person in Enterprise?

I am so tired of people crying about overkill - if you don't want to die, don't come with one person. Look at server population, now check how many Lawyers are online. If server population is 20 and there are only 2 Lawyers on, chances are the rest will be V-tec or Family. Why try and cap Enterprise with one person in this instance? You think we should just not come?

We are so tired of being accused of encouraging swarm, we joke about it on the forums and in game, but personally I am tired of it.
I now only call for gather at grid when we don't have numbers, or PM people on mumble/forums.
But you guys do not help yourselves. The amount of times we've come with 5v5 family or lawyers for example, only to have BB's or Rats hiding in sewers or another zones has made alot of us no longer care.

All I can suggest is that Lawyers/Family/BB's recruit from your friends IRL and get some new blood involved.

And for the love of god move or delete V-tec recruitment in starting zone for a month or so.

Afterthought: How do you suggest we stop players entering the core???

its your own fault u see a timer which goes by 1 or 2 and u decide to come with minimum 4 which kinda sucks , i ahve seen it bymyself many times often silvicyius comes also with a PA to troll the enemy which is kinda lame , u could rather choose to go with same number and say ok lets keep it fair ... but u dont do . u do quite the opposite shit when theres a real enemy , when i was fighting with windrunner and the other laws u were wrecked easily but all the time we needed to wait 30 min for any action dunno why but thats a reason why people also lost interest , u rush smaller amount of people and dont show up when theres enemy such kinda behaviour really sucks ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip