Author Topic: Smallguns overpowered  (Read 5738 times)

hyperloopz564

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Smallguns overpowered
« on: April 23, 2015, 06:42:50 PM »

Ive been playing this 3 days and leveld my char to 25 level heavy machinegunner. It was hard work. Then i realized via pvp and some sayed hints that some of small guns are overpowered: combat shotgun and 14mm pistol. Wtfk. I tried again those pve quests with these guns ( like 100% sg)  and oh boy it was easier and faster than with M60 and 240% bg skill. Devs pls nerf these insane damage smallguns to they original damage values. Whats reason take any other class than shotgunhexer? And why burst / autoweapons cant benefit from critical change?

rix

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Smallguns overpowered
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 06:54:13 PM »

u are wrong, play more than 3 days, join few large pvp battle and only after that do some suggestions.

ps this game is not about lvling, easyest way to lvl up is do assigns with mega fist, but it doesnt meant that this fist is op

hyperloopz564

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:38:49 PM »

Well i had to level my big gun fast (242%) to realize how good im with all big guns. And that megapower fist dmg is insane too but at least it compensate in pvp that you must get close. Well imo heavy weapons need some dmg buffing too then its fun to all classes to get equal amount of frags.

FrankenStone

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 09:30:25 PM »

well it might look like some pancor or ripper is OP but trust me it isnt at all , sure they both are deadly in close range , depends on what drugs u are usin and what build u usin ... a non drugged bad build can be sprayed easily with 3 bursts while on defensive drugs its not that easy .

i undertsand the complain about BG because i played it too , but u should really check some BG out ... imo flamer is nice pancor counter weapon especially at windows , also u have some good mahcineguns which need deploy but are very devasting e.g. try the m240 it has very good dmg for its range and ap use plus u get effects on enemy like supressing ... a pancor cant supress plus u cant burst with a pancor from such distcance effectively while u can with a machinegun , a pancor also doesnt hit all targets for mostly same dmg while a machingun nearly can , u can spray down a whole line with this beauty just with one ap bar . milkors also good for ranged fights , rocket launcher one of my favorites plus Minigun is very devasting atm ...

u can use as example even 14 mm instead of pancor which has more negative sides to an m240 due to its range and ability to hit multiply targets , so i think its in the right area , 14 mm pretty useless against multiply targets while on peaking 1 vs 1 and in range its very good in comparison to an m240

only tip for you if u really wanna play machinegunner get some gunturret perk so your deployment wont get fucked while u get knocked back or out .

last but not least when u get more levels u can put all your sp into other primary weapon skills , but u can only raise it to your % of tagged primary skill , which means if u have 250% in one of the 4 primary skills u can spent all your sp after softcap into any of the other weaponary primary skills and level it up to 250% ...most people already have multiply primary skills maxxed out which allows them to use a m240 as primary weapon for example and maybe a 14 mm pistol in second hand slot as a secondary weapon ... so u see it gets very tactical
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:43:27 PM by FrankenStone »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 03:03:22 AM »

Try melee and the gap will become higher.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 03:59:36 AM »

Try melee and the gap will become higher.

I miss you.

hyperloopz564

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 09:49:11 AM »

Okey thanks for telling noob some advices. I have rambo and gunturret perk so i knew what i was building. Hmm maybe i have to stick as squad machinegunner or automatic weaponman, not solo. Still dont want duel
14mm gunslinger in some dusty street.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »

Yeah best advice for a machine gunner would be to play in a team :)
Also get your BG skill to 250% you can use "~reroll S P E C I A L" to redistribute your points

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 12:00:11 PM »

lol ripper op ffs

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip