Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sewer Rats : PVP & other stuff  (Read 14981 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: Sewer Rats : PVP & other stuff
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 06:29:41 AM »

I thought about it, nao. People are continuing telling me: don't give up.
So I want to be clear on this, I'll continue doing exactly the same, at least just to piss you off (:

Wire, nothing personal. I welcome you as an opponent.

Oh that butthurt, still sore from the last time that nao did you ?
Also stop competing with caboose about biggest vtard, its embarrassing really.

Because I am without a doubt the biggest vtard or we're both equally vtarded?
You have a great way with words Kumrade, I cannot compete with your witty use of language.
More time practicing AoP and less time thinking up funny nicknames and you might be a decent opponent some day.

Nao: I've stopped reading most of your posts, you boringly repeat yourself with ridiculously long replies.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 06:52:11 AM »

Since you both decided to drop the pretense, i don't see any point in trying to convince you, and probably to try to play fair. And i am not certain someone else will try to either. Maybe a new guy will... As a side note, welcome in ignore list.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:55:11 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 01:07:50 AM »

I liked Thomas's idea he proposed while we were playing.

Tunnel Snakes hehehe

On a more serious note, it's all up to factionless player whether they want to go it alone or act towards a collective goal, like nassano stated. I'll post some serious opinions here when I have time. Been extremely busy.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:09:49 AM by MARXMAN »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 03:17:19 PM »

Seems that the number of sewer rats factionless online keeps decreasing.
When is the time that fits better for you ?
I don't intend to play AOP every days currently, so i preferer login in when you are there.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 05:28:09 PM »

You have a great way with words Kumrade, I cannot compete with your witty use of language.
More time practicing AoP and less time thinking up funny nicknames and you might be a decent opponent some day.

I don't take credit for vtard someone else used it and it just sticked around.
As for you my dear caboose I think you have some kind of brain numbness? or something psychological that just make you misbehave and bully others like this. If you need help and from the looks of you need it ask for support from some of your friends or if you don't have reliable friends I can try to help you solve your problems.

Pm me so we you dont have to make public anything here and I'm sure we can work it out and find the source of your problems.     

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 05:40:08 PM »

I don't take credit for vtard someone else used it and it just sticked around.
As for you my dear caboose I think you have some kind of brain numbness? or something psychological that just make you misbehave and bully others like this. If you need help and from the looks of you need it ask for support from some of your friends or if you don't have reliable friends I can try to help you solve your problems.

Pm me so we you dont have to make public anything here and I'm sure we can work it out and find the source of your problems.   

Im sorry you're feeling bullied. I just thought that since you can dish it out, you might be able to take it. I shall leave you alone seeing as you're so sensitive. I'll PM you later to make sure you're ok. Chin up, friend.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »

Im sorry you're feeling bullied. I just thought that since you can dish it out, you might be able to take it. I shall leave you alone seeing as you're so sensitive. I'll PM you later to make sure you're ok. Chin up, friend.

I think you misunderstood my good intention. I was referring to the new guys at vtec that you bullied as you wouldn't be able to bully anyone else anyway. You just aren't on the same level as we are sadly for you but you always can try to move out of the shadows but roleplaying the tough guy isn't the same with being one  :)   

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »

I think you misunderstood my good intention. I was referring to the new guys at vtec that you bullied as you wouldn't be able to bully anyone else anyway. You just aren't on the same level as we are sadly for you but you always can try to move out of the shadows but roleplaying the tough guy isn't the same with being one  :)   

Haha you speak of things that you know nothing about. Time will tell, my friend. You certainly talk a good game, but as far as I can see it is Family and the rest of the factions that are suffering, not my own. See you on the battlefield if you can muster more than maybe 1 or 2 of you.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 01:37:56 AM »

Seems that the number of sewer rats factionless online keeps decreasing.
When is the time that fits better for you ?
I don't intend to play AOP every days currently, so i preferer login in when you are there.

Well I'm balls deep in mid-terms and work, so I'm not gonna be on much. I can't speak for the other sewer rats, but I'll message you when I'll be around.
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip