Author Topic: [MISC] Can't complete/lost random assignment after quick restart  (Read 3696 times)

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
[MISC] Can't complete/lost random assignment after quick restart
« on: September 08, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »

Hello, I started randon assignment and went to location. I was doing it but there was server quick restart. When server come back online I finished all critters and took all GECKs. Right now I don't get any information if I complete quest, also NPC says I failed it.

Faction: Brahminboys
Assignment: F Retrieval

Thank you for some help.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
Re: [MISC] Can't complete/lost random assignment after quick restart
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 01:01:57 AM »

Well then you will just have to wait a little and go for more assignments, small piece of advice:
If you are solo-farming then always leave the location with gecks in inv. unlike other assign. During retrieval you get completion% only when you leave the location with gecks. There is a possibility that there is a single briefcase on the whole map and there are like 20 enemies left. You'll get no loot at all for killing them, while also lose some condition on your items for nothing.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: [MISC] Can't complete/lost random assignment after quick restart
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:07 AM »

I know how to make these quests (I made few times) but I think quest got bugged cause of quick restart server. As I already said I took quest short before restart and went to the location. I killed 2 or 3 NPCs and then server was offline. When server back online I finished all critters, took 3 GECKs (all) and I came back to NPC quest giver in Brahminboys' hq.

He said that I failed quest and also when I was leaving quest-location I didn't notice any message from quest "completion 100%" etc. I think something got wrong because of server restart. :P

I'd like to know if devs can solve this mirror problem, well I actually completed the another one so it's not a problem but I won't get any problems in the future when server will be restarted.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip