Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 4130 times)

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Few questions
« on: September 07, 2014, 05:46:31 AM »

Hi I'd like to know answers for questions so lets begin:
1. Where can I get wood? I was trying cut off tress in Brahminboys' locations and mine but I can't get it.
2. How can I get some equipment for my big guns character? Weapon, ammo and simple armor.
3. How can I earn exp? I completed quest for a room and I tried cave defense quest in mine but I failed it.

Any tips would be nice.  :)

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »

1-craft an axe, then shop down trees. anywhere.
2-You start with a flamer. Then, you should be able to buy quickly an rpk. (sma ammo as AK). Armor : craft it. It's easy to craft quickly a metal armor. First, craft a pickaxe, then go in mines and dig some minerals. Combine them in metal parts/alloys, then you will b able to create your first metal armor.
3-Once you're geared, you should go do some assignments with others players. Play alone is quite impossible here.

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »

Thank you for answers but something is wrong because I can't cut off trees. "No wood to get from that one." or "That do not nothing".  ???

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 06:35:49 AM »

Thank you for answers but something is wrong because I can't cut off trees. "No wood to get from that one."   ???

The good trees are the ones wich hilight in yellow when you put your mouse on it.

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 09:24:59 AM »

Thank you for answers but something is wrong because I can't cut off trees. "No wood to get from that one."   ???

The good trees are the ones wich hilight in yellow when you put your mouse on it.

Where can I find these trees? Should I only go to Phoenix gate or there are few on mine?

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »

I think you have to be at random encounter maps or just go to a tile on the map and click on your location and there should be trees but I don't know which region
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »

Random encounters?! Lol when I move on wm I don't fall into encounter and also I can't enter encounter when I click in. Dunno how this new system works.

Uriel

• Wastelander
  • V-Technologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 12:31:04 PM »

"Please tell me what the problem may be associated with the launch of client? All done like in instruction, Masret and Critter in main derectory. Path to files checked.
Process lunching for few seconds then closed."

"There is only one path in life of true men - this path that leads to War"

SnowCrash

• Wastelander
  • Ninja Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »

Random encounters?! Lol when I move on wm I don't fall into encounter and also I can't enter encounter when I click in. Dunno how this new system works.
For now you wont be forced to random encounters, so step in any place in the map and click in the circle to enter an ecounter, if nothing happens try in a different map tile. Some places are bugged and you cant enter.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip