Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Team mates PK - Vetal and Slayer Brahmin Boys traitors  (Read 10605 times)

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Team mates PK - Vetal and Slayer Brahmin Boys traitors
« on: September 19, 2014, 06:13:20 AM »

Today I got pked by 2 random guys from my faction, they killed me and looted (blueprints, holodisk and some crap). Please devs punish them because they don't respect rules and killing everyone.

I joined the faction to play together in my faction, don't fight with them. ::)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:03:18 AM by vaultboy »

triqua

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Team mates PK
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 06:53:35 AM »

maybe make some toplevel for reputation? after last changelog we made some assignments and one noticed his perception is buggy and asked me to kill him. was about 5k reputation drop but no problem for issues like this..

but in general pks (same faction) can sum up like 100-150k reputation and then go for a 10 faction ppl killing spree. they maybe loot 10-15 relicts so they can fill up their reputation with ease. maybe implement a "same faction player" kill-counter. it fades away within 30 days (kills 30 days ago are "forgotton") and within this time you get lower reputation/xp/payout for assignments, zc, donating relics.. just an idea that came up when reading this

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 07:20:59 AM »

I think the best solution for that kind of "members" is banhammer, this server is different and here you play in a faction and you must not kill your brother from hq. It wil be ok if I died in ZC or they killed me unwittingly but they barefacedly pked me and looted. Devs should use banhammer, even permanent ban if someone does it unwittingly because he wants to steal few relics. Right now reputation system is... well it doesn't work and it gonna never work as we wish...

Waiting for devs response, please don't be lenient. If we respect rules the server will be better. We don't need to game destroyers.

Dementium

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 07:32:26 AM »

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 07:36:48 AM »

You wont avoid it in future.. It is all because people are forced to play toghether in one faction. On beginning it was funny but now it is very annoying. If somebody insults You or loot Your items, You will lose reputation if You kill him.

People like freedom.

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 07:38:39 AM »

We will be able to bring improvements to the reputation system soon now I hope.

Deathproof

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

It is all because people are forced to play toghether in one faction.

Now thats a bad argument. They are forced ? No they're not, they can go on other fonline servers and kill everyone. Or even less radical, they can play without faction here as loners and kill everyone, but suddenly benefits of the factions to have a merchant and room sound good to leave.

Its idiotic to kill your own team members on purpose. This kind of thing should be reportable and they should just be expelled from the faction on the streets.

Nobody is forced anything, its a team game, if you can't work in team play alone but don't shoot people from same faction.

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 07:59:53 AM »

There are 4 factions, so if they don't like BBs they can resign and go to another and then pking. Also as Deathproof said there are few servers where you can play as a loner and do deathmatch, kill everyone so maybe change server.

Devs I would like to suggest you to punish those 2 parasites, they feel very impunity for killing team mates ???

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 08:07:07 AM »

There are 4 factions, so if they don't like BBs they can resign and go to another and then pking. Also as Deathproof said there are few servers where you can play as a loner and do deathmatch, kill everyone so maybe change server.

Devs I would like to suggest you to punish those 2 parasites, they feel very impunity for killing team mates ???

LOL ask developers if they want to expel players from server and have less than 100 players ;]

Ask members other factions about problems with their teammates. For example in family there were some guys whos didnt want go do ZC beacuse they will lose gear (some shitty weapons and leather armor :O) and didnt want even to cooperate so ?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Team mates PK - Vetal and Slayer Brahmin Boys traitors
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 08:14:17 AM »

Banhammer! ! Banhammer Banhammer! !!!

First 1 hour, then 24 hours, then 3 days, then a week, and finally permanent ban.

And people can report whoever TKs.  My suggestion

Deathproof

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 08:17:18 AM »

LOL ask developers if they want to expel players from server and have less than 100 players ;]

Ask members other factions about problems with their teammates. For example in family there were some guys whos didnt want go do ZC beacuse they will lose gear (some shitty weapons and leather armor :O) and didnt want even to cooperate so ?

Its like saying devs are afraid to expelled people because they are using exploits in fear to lose players. You really think from 200-300 players who play on server majority team kills ?

I don't care who will join ZC or raid, thats the freedom you have, but family never shot its own members for such thing. I didn't even hear somebody in family shooting their own members in general like this case.

There are enough normal players who came to enjoy and can cooperate with their faction, so banning the edgy teens who loot their own team is not going to hurt this server in any way.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 08:24:28 AM »

Its like saying devs are afraid to expelled people because they are using exploits in fear to lose players. You really think from 200-300 players who play on server majority team kills ?

I dont understand what You re writing, sorry. I dont understand where is exploit in that case.

Deathproof

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 08:25:49 AM »

Its ok, no need for apology.

triqua

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »

how was it in counterstrike the good old days? mp_friendlyfire 0 :P

but this is no solution here.. teamkilling should leave to really really hard disadvantages for you.. i suggested something like this in this thread before.

To carry this to new extremes add something like:
- faction traders dont talk to you anymore
- you are denied to use your own gate to enter core
- you lose your room
- you get kicked out of faction
and that all based on a "same faction player" killcounter (see post before).

why sould someone be allowed to stay in the faction if he is john rambo without IFF?

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2014, 08:49:10 AM »

Wojtek killing faction mates without any reason (I wasnt insulting their mothers, looting or killing) is kurwa bullshit and cebulactwo (I am so sorry moderators for polish words).

In Phoenix you are forced to play with people in your faction, whether you like it or not. If you don't like that gameplay then change server. I don't kill faction members, even I don't shoot on a sign and never kill someone because he looted blueprint or whatever what I wanted. :)

And about devs, devs can only fear losing players if they create server background, faction mechanism and then let people don't respect it. Why are these factions exists when you can kill everyone? This is not logical, and this is abusing and breaking game mechanism - coop with faction members. I would not mind if they accidentally killed me but they killed me without reasons, just same like I was enemy or what lol.

Only serious punishment can fear people to not abuse, game break.

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 09:02:38 AM »

Agree on banhammer,each time player gets reported for TK(with evidence ofc) he gets longer punishment(1 day-7 day-30 days) leading to perma ban...But this system should work via reporting because if its automatic who says people wont run into your line of fire just to make you get banned.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 10:05:11 AM »

how bout:
- targeting team mate gives +90% chance for critical failure
- but if team mate shoots you first, you can shoot back without penalty

OR ..even crazier
- hitting teammate makes you lose xp in same amount you would normally gain

OR..
- just stop attacking teammates you noobs

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 10:10:40 AM »

Vetal was vaporised by the Vtec Zerg Swarm while attempting to camp the Vtec gate with Slayer, sadly Slayer managed to flee with his tail between his legs.
You can thank us later :P

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 10:51:27 AM »

They killed you and they looted your stuff but this stuff will be still in your home faction. They will use it probably on TC or something. I see nothing wrong here. Enemy didnt capture your stuff so everything is cool

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »

They killed you and they looted your stuff but this stuff will be still in your home faction. They will use it probably on TC or something. I see nothing wrong here. Enemy didnt capture your stuff so everything is cool

Ye I agree also.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip