Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Can't we all just get along? The enemy of my enemy [From Family to Brahminboys]  (Read 22644 times)

Samantha Darlin

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

My name is Samantha Darlin, I'm a 14 year old hyper-intelligent and diplomatic member in good standing reputation with The Family. I'm as nice as they come, but like any other member of The Family, if you cross me, I will swear holy hell revenge down upon you. <3

Now listen, I don't have any delusions. This is war. Our factions are all after the same things that started this whole damn conflict to begin with. Resources. Now, I'm about to post a statistic that I've gathered after surveying the landscape of the greater Phoenix area:

Jim & Jack & Joe Lawyer Agency: 1196
Brahminboys: 728
The Family: 739
V-Technologists: 1629

Those are the approximate numbers of each faction. As you can tell we're fucked, The Family and Brahminboys are heavily outnumbered. Mostly by YOUR worst enemy, and trust me, after discussing the matter with several Family members, we're all far more likely to work with you BB's than the V-Pricks, who always get into our business.

I'm not saying let's have a truce right off the bat, But maybe we can work towards at least not blowing each other away EVERY time we see each other. I've already had a few experiences while I was in the Core and didn't get attacked by Brahminboys. I would eventually like to work towards trading with you. And who knows, eventually you scratch our backs with Lawyers, we scratch yours with V-Pricks.

Like I said, I have no delusions. Of course there will always be the occasional asshole or ignorant new guy who isn't hip to our way of life. But maybe this could be a start?

XoXoXoXoXoXoXo

Love,

Samantha Darlin <3

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I would be fine not shooting any Family members if they don't shoot me first.

But not everyone will agree with this, some players are just blood thirsty and kill anyone not in their faction, sometimes even their own members.

Stem Sunders

Stalker always fires first :p

Unless I'm out looking for blood I just say hi, sometimes it works...Mostly not.
I've had more BBs fire my way than lawyers ever did.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:43:16 PM by Stem Sunders »

Spore Plants

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

BB member here. I support this, since Lawyers and V-Tech are the true antagonists of Phoenix.

But even if I support it, it's going to take the support of much of BB for this to fully come to fruition.
It's the army, we got power in numbers
And that's .9s, .45s, .357s, and M500s

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Hell yeah I want it, we even have the same colour pallet! (Almost). Although, you know how it usually goes: "But I'm on your side!" ; "I don't read forum you loser" *death*.
I don't know if, by doing that, we will go against game logic, but it sounds fun, so why not?
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

anonymousplayer

• Wastelander
    • View Profile

It would be fun to try and get some zone control starting together. Going to see if some in the family who do zone control would be willing to share a teamspeak for a joint operation.

blasma khan

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

As Khan of the Ancient Mongols dynasty, I disagree. We don't need allies, especially weak foes who run like whipped dogs...! The Family is will lose
its pride in becoming subject to these western dogs.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile

We dont need to make any aliances sicne we are the strongest faction.

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile

The Family was here in phoenix first. Then these fools show up with dollar signs in their eyes. Well let me give you a message: All you imposters WILL be cleared out of our beloved homeland. Alliances are not an option. I will personally break any alliances made by Family Betrayers. Goodday.

Gonzo

As Khan of the Ancient Mongols dynasty, I disagree. We don't need allies, especially weak foes who run like whipped dogs...! The Family is will lose
its pride in becoming subject to these western dogs.

We dont need to make any aliances sicne we are the strongest faction.

Yay!

Think twice lads and do not let the pride obscure your eyes. Our foes are getting stronger, they fight tactically - not by their numbers.

I am for our mutual support and cooperation. Such idea should be discussed deliberately by the platoons leaders and by the most experienced members of each faction. United we stand, divided we fall.

Zaking

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

An alliance with farmers ? we all know where the carrot is going to be in the end.
Offer a necklace with heads of Lawyers and V-Techs to Don and he'll probly think about it, but us Family won't take pity until orders are placed.

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile

when my fellow v techs mount an attack I tell them to focus on the Brahmin boys and not the lawyers or the family but as always there is that one person who thinks he is all badass that he goes attack the lawyers or the family we respect your agendas but there will always be that one player in the faction that will ignore simple orders or commands and spill the wrong blood such as we do oftenly which I have "tried" to stop
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Deathproof

I would support this if it was good for the business. Currently nothing can be gained from them, except the loot their corpses drop at our gates.

We've been holding this town for 20 years before all this new comers heard of rumors. You don't go to farmers with an offer, they come to us with gifts to ask for friendship. Until then I would rather see streets painted in blood than share the wealth what is rightfully ours in this town.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:16:10 AM by Deathproof »

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile

any alliance sucks. fuck peace make war

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

any alliance sucks. fuck peace make war
Alliances are created in order to wage more wars, so it's a win/win
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Samantha Darlin

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

As I said before, I have no delusions about what's going on here in the Wasteland. War. War never changes. I'm not even saying an alliance should be formed. I just a mutual understanding of our situation here. We're both losing land mass. I think we can both agree we want to be able to loot the Polymer Lab without fear of getting blown to pieces and losing all your stuff.

It's true, we were here longest, and in the end, I believe in my heart that The Family will prevail. But to see those means through to the end, I understand what needs to be done. This is War. and war never changes. In war there needs to be alliances, even if short lived, in order to see through your ultimate vision.

Those in the Family here disagreeing with me are short-sighted in my opinion, and lack vision for what can be accomplished for our Godfather. The Family and Brahminboys can get back to tearing each others throats out... but maybe it can at least wait a while so we can get some shit done on both our ends. Like keeping the southeastern territories out of the hands of Lawyers and V-Techs.

For the time being, I'll keep my guard up around BB's, but I won't shoot first, only to defend. We'll see how this goes.

All my Love~

Samantha Darlin

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile

I would love to see this, but as evidenced from this small sample size of a thread, most people are just assholes and dont want alliances.

Last time I didn't shoot an enemy on sight, we helped each other out, made a deal to not kill on sight next time we  saw each other.

A day later the same guy killed me took my loot.

Deathproof

I would love to see this, but as evidenced from this small sample size of a thread, most people are just assholes and dont want alliances.
First of all calling someone an asshole because they don't share YOUR OPINION is just ridiculous.

Second of all, server just started and its more fun to PvP with everyone then to share scavenging areas. We didn't even met all of our members in game yet, there will be time for alliances and deals.

And finally, roleplay behind family wouldn't make sense for us to ask for alliance. Yes this is subject for a change, but don't go around name calling people because they don't share your view on that subject.

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile

as evidenced from this small sample size of a thread, most people are just assholes and dont want alliances.

So someone not wanting alliance = they are an asshole? Oh please explain. You should work for the State Dept.

Jesus, there are FOUR factions in this game, and you want to make it just two? Too harsh for you? Come on!

Any Family member suggesting any form of alliance is a traitor and is not worthy of our ranks I daresay. The Family will prevail, and we don't need some farmers that smell like manure to help us do so.   

I know I may have sounded rude, so let me close this with our official Family Prayer:

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

We are family
We are family

We are family
We are family

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

We are family
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Stem Sunders

Peace? Here's your peace.

I too once thought peace would solve some issues.

Children talk of peace, men fight!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:41:17 PM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip