Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: FUCKEN REAL TALK  (Read 19048 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: FUCKEN REAL TALK
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 05:15:55 AM »

Since you started with a personal attack like a barking dog trying to scare me away (so cute), I thought you didn't have any real argument to add.

I just told you to look deep into yourself to find some answers and you did. Do I really need to say more ?
That wasn't a personal attack, you're just insignificant! And thanks, I know I can be intimidating  8) Maybe that's why 1/4 of V-tec play sneakers cause they're too scared to face me  ;D

Also to topic, I'll start using the Ripper just to proof how OP this shit is.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »

lol ok bro. law does not exist.

Frost

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »

nah ripper isnt that good you proved that by your self you wasnt the (hero) you talked about
Since you started with a personal attack like a barking dog trying to scare me away (so cute), I thought you didn't have any real argument to add.

I just told you to look deep into yourself to find some answers and you did. Do I really need to say more ?
That wasn't a personal attack, you're just insignificant! And thanks, I know I can be intimidating  8) Maybe that's why 1/4 of V-tec play sneakers cause they're too scared to face me  ;D

Also to topic, I'll start using the Ripper just to proof how OP this shit is.
nah ripper isnt really that good you proved that from your gameplay you wasnt very eff only your snipers did the whole job

paragon

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 02:18:11 AM »

Stalker's gameplay with ripper:
throw smoke, run inside, hide for 5 mins.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 02:46:04 AM »

nah ripper isnt that good you proved that by your self you wasnt the (hero) you talked about
nah ripper isnt really that good you proved that from your gameplay you wasnt very eff only your snipers did the whole job
I did bad job with ripper, also RNG gods hated me by only giving me criticals with no cripples. And lol, what snipers? we only had like 2 out of the whole team.

Stalker's gameplay with ripper:
throw smoke, run inside, hide for 5 mins.
I'm shocked the bitch commented. Most of the time I threw smoke and rushed at you which resulted in overwhelming odds running away from me (and tenova :D), pathetic. Only time you managed to kill me is when I was alone in v-tec gate and I meet entire V-tec team  :'(

but if you guys against it, I don't mind. I'll just keep rocking the ripper.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:49:38 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 04:03:07 PM »

• Damage was hit for 60 hit points.
12:50:33 • Damage was critically hit for 59 hit points, winded and crippled a random limb.
12:50:34 • Damage was critically hit for 53 hit points and crippled a random limb.
12:50:36 • Damage was critically hit in the head for 92 hit points, knocked down, had 96% of his armor bypassed and crippled a random limb.
12:50:36 • Damage was critically hit for 63 hit points and was killed.
12:50:36 • You gained 1156 exp.

So this is ok it seems. By third hit he was already profuse bleed and right leg crippled :D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 05:52:09 PM »

At least in AOP, we have a melee weapon that can compete with guns. Why complain ?

If you just want to 1hex with burst or snipe....

I totally agree. Most fun battles are trying to stop smoke ripper rush. Instead of crying, think of a tactic against.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »

I totally agree. Most fun battles are trying to stop smoke ripper rush. Instead of crying, think of a tactic against.
That's just me and vulture spamming smoke grenades. Other melee weapons were ok but were nerfed due to them being too strong. By stop, you mean just sit in a corner with minigun and ctrl burst through smoke, so much fun  ::)

Sadly, as always, enemies always outnumber lawyers  :'(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:08:38 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2015, 07:35:30 PM »

cause you are ugly and we have more friends

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2015, 09:49:58 PM »

That's just me and vulture spamming smoke grenades. Other melee weapons were ok but were nerfed due to them being too strong. By stop, you mean just sit in a corner with minigun and ctrl burst through smoke, so much fun  ::)

Numbers mean nothing, as we've seen time and time again. There are alot of different anti-rush tactics we want to try if the server stays up long enough. Ripper is ONLY OP in very small teams. In larger group fights you NEED the support of your team.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:01:25 PM by Caboose »

FrankenStone

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 10:17:31 PM »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2015, 12:32:51 AM »

Numbers mean nothing, as we've seen time and time again. There are alot of different anti-rush tactics we want to try if the server stays up long enough. Ripper is ONLY OP in very small teams. In larger group fights you NEED the support of your team.
"Numbers mean nothing" You obviously never played any other FOnline Lots of anti-rush tactics? sure, just sit in the corner with minigun and throw incendiary grenades at smoke cause that's the only thing I see you guys doing. and thanks for admitting the Ripper is OP :D

paragon

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2015, 03:38:13 AM »

Sadly some lawyers don't learn to count in school

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 03:45:06 AM »

Sadly some V-Tec take everything up the ass as if it were a dick and add people to their ignore list  ::)

Anyways, I'm shocked it commented again, this time it quoted me  ;D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2015, 07:26:49 AM »

"Numbers mean nothing" You obviously never played any other FOnline Lots of anti-rush tactics? sure, just sit in the corner with minigun and throw incendiary grenades at smoke cause that's the only thing I see you guys doing. and thanks for admitting the Ripper is OP :D

This isn't 'any other fonline', this is aop. I've seen Lawyers beat Vtec through overwhelming odds, so what's your excuse for being trashed mercilessly yesterday when we had maximum of three more players. Surely you experienced few can beat a few Vtec degenerates. But maybe it's as Courier6 says, you guys all want to play seperately instead of as a team. Maybe you guys simply can't play without New Order or Hellmoi to carry you.

Ripper is OP in small groups if allowed to run rampant, but I could still lock you down with a SS 1v1. You ain't speshul using stun grenades and Ripper, try something that requires a little more thought.

As for sitting in corners with a minigun, I'm not gonna appologize for using an apparantly successful way of negating a smoke ripper rush. Also Lawyers are masters of sitting in one space for 30+ minutes, camping rooms. It's not even difficult and you know it. So stop pretending you're actually a good player by using a build and weapon that even your mother could use.

paragon

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 07:31:14 AM »

last 4 words. lol

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:40 AM »

This isn't 'any other fonline', this is aop. I've seen Lawyers beat Vtec through overwhelming odds, so what's your excuse for being trashed mercilessly yesterday when we had maximum of three more players. Surely you experienced few can beat a few Vtec degenerates. But maybe it's as Courier6 says, you guys all want to play seperately instead of as a team. Maybe you guys simply can't play without New Order or Hellmoi to carry you.

Ripper is OP in small groups if allowed to run rampant, but I could still lock you down with a SS 1v1. You ain't speshul using stun grenades and Ripper, try something that requires a little more thought.

As for sitting in corners with a minigun, I'm not gonna appologize for using an apparantly successful way of negating a smoke ripper rush. Also Lawyers are masters of sitting in one space for 30+ minutes, camping rooms. It's not even difficult and you know it. So stop pretending you're actually a good player by using a build and weapon that even your mother could use.

Statistically, New Orders win loss record is pretty poor. So unsure where things like this come from. Even without New Order and hellmoi we consistently kick your sorry backsides.

Also, talking about builds, using a DSR all the time requires absolutely no skills.

Also, this question of experience between V Tech and Lawyers. Things are very even.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »

Statistically, New Orders win loss record is pretty poor. So unsure where things like this come from. Even without New Order and hellmoi we consistently kick your sorry backsides.

Also, talking about builds, using a DSR all the time requires absolutely no skills.

Also, this question of experience between V Tech and Lawyers. Things are very even.

Queen Matthew coming to the defense of STALKER of all people. How amusing. A few weeks ago you were ready to kick STALKER and Courier6 from Lawyers entirely. Maybe you need them now I don't know. Or maybe do dfon't have the power to do such things.

During Lawyers reign with Hellmoi and VVish leading, Vtec couldn't get a look in victorywise. Now they are gone, we beat you guys 9 times out of 10. Either you Matthew, can't lead your team properly or the rest of the ego's in your squad don't repesct you because you are too soft.

It's true what they say, cut the head off the beast and the body will die.

As for DSR builds, it's simple strategy, I never use my character Andy unless I need to - so stop with that ridiculkous excuse of an argument. I play with and for my team, I bring whatever the team needs. STALKER and most Lawyers play for themselves and bring whatever build with get THEM the most kills.

Peace.

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »

Looks like Laws dont have any commanders at all, last time if i remember well, they blamed someone for commanding without voip, hilarious, no doubt that will affect the team in a bad way, just imagine.

Also, ripper is fine, you just dont understand how to counter it.

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip