Author Topic: Leadership bonuses  (Read 7980 times)

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Leadership bonuses
« on: November 18, 2014, 07:02:34 AM »

With the leadership reworked, does anyone know the maths on it ?

As charisma increases bonus like other special now, does anyone know the bonus given ?

player  2 cha     3 cha     4 cha     5 cha     6 cha     7 cha     8 cha     9 cha     10 cha
leader
2 cha
3 cha
4 cha
5 cha
6 cha
7 cha
8 cha
9 cha
10 cha

Thanks in advance :D

EDIT : Let's try with a base 200 leadership :) I removed the 1 charisma but we can let it with NULL

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:32:45 AM by Anza »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Leadership bonuses
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:28:50 AM »

Everything with 1 CH = 0

Also you forgot Leadership skill.

paragon

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 07:40:45 AM »

PB = Charisma_leader + (Leadership_leader - 100)/10

preLog = PB * Charisma_reciever / 20;
preAB = log10( MAX(1 ,preLog) );
AB = preAB * 150;

before nerf:
preAB = BB*PB*Charisma/10;
AB =  preAB * 200;
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:45:47 AM by paragon »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 09:21:50 AM »

Thanks a lot.
Seems 10 charisma is not worth it except for leaders now :D
I guess it's a good balance

scabs

• Wanderer
  • The gun is good. The penis is evil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 03:14:41 PM »

Everything with 1 CH = 0
so minimum CH to benefit from leadership buffs as a squad member or fireteam member is 2?
i just want to be clear on this.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 08:37:03 PM »

Yes

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 08:08:35 AM »

i have a question
if leader has 6 cha 200 skill and follower has 6 cha will the bonus for the follower be the same as if the leader has 10 cha

example Harry has 10 cha and 200 skill and gives (-10 ap) to Ron who has 6 cha
question is if Harry has 6 cha and 200 skill how much relative bonus will take ron wit 6 cha
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:12:01 AM by nailbrain »
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

FrankenStone

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:49 AM »

leadership skill is only needed for leader char who share bonuses , the charakter sin the squad who only receive the bonus is calculated by their CH u only get full shared bonus with 10 CH with 6 its not full bonus , i dunno actually formula but i think u can look on wiki or better on forum about calculation formula ...

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 01:06:53 AM »

If I had 6 ch and 3 leadership modules with average leadership skill, and I had a follower with 1ch do I get the bonuses? Are the bonuses reduced?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 01:12:05 AM »

If I had 6 ch and 3 leadership modules with average leadership skill, and I had a follower with 1ch do I get the bonuses? Are the bonuses reduced?
There is a formula earlier in that topic that answers your question.
And it doesn't matter how much CH your followers have, you will get the same bonuses.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 01:20:16 AM »

There is a formula earlier in that topic that answers your question.
And it doesn't matter how much CH your followers have, you will get the same bonuses.

I don't understand the terminology, and the bonuses are all around 3% so are they reduced based on charisma and leadership values?

Shura

• Wiki Editor
  • Wanderer
  • aka Alex - Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 02:09:04 AM »

Of course they are reduce if you low cha and leadership skill. If you dont have 10 cha and near 200 leadership skill, you should not try to lead someone. Spend skill and stats in other characteristics would offer better gain
For a follower, 7 cha is the max value to have. And with 1 cha you have no bonus.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 03:03:37 AM »

Of course they are reduce if you low cha and leadership skill. If you dont have 10 cha and near 200 leadership skill, you should not try to lead someone. Spend skill and stats in other characteristics would offer better gain
For a follower, 7 cha is the max value to have. And with 1 cha you have no bonus.

What about 6ch and 200 leadership? What would the average reduction of a boost be in %, this is what my char has, is this not good enough for me and 1 other player to get good boosts?

paragon

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 03:32:57 AM »

If you have 7CH follower (depend on it as well), and you're 6CH 200LDR FTL it is 75% of effectiveness compared to 85% if you're 10CH 200LDR FTL.

You can see other calculation examples, if you use the char planner by the link in my underline.

Deep mechanic explanation:
I actually kind of concern of "MaxEffective CH value", because I'm believe a lot of game-values calculations are made using integers instead of float numbers. So if boost is low, let's say max is 15, with effectiveness 85% you'll have 12.75 (scaled.... somewhere), with with effectiveness 82% (9LDR) you'll have 12.3 (scaled somewhere again). it could be the same output in the end, so you're basically wasting 1 special for 3% of effectiveness which gives nothing.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 03:38:22 AM »

If you have 7CH follower (depend on it as well), and you're 6CH 200LDR FTL it is 75% of effectiveness compared to 85% if you're 10CH 200LDR FTL.

You can see other calculation examples, if you use the char planner by the link in my underline.

Deep mechanic explanation:
I actually kind of concern of "MaxEffective CH value", because I'm believe a lot of game-values calculations are made using integers instead of float numbers. So if boost is low, let's say max is 15, with effectiveness 85% you'll have 12.75 (scaled.... somewhere), with with effectiveness 82% (9LDR) you'll have 12.3 (scaled somewhere again). it could be the same output in the end, so you're basically wasting 1 special for 3% of effectiveness which gives nothing.
So my char is focussed on 3 modules, which give -1 run time (don't know what that means but sounds useful), more bled 3% and better bleed 3%, I'm going to have another player with me who has 1ch and my stats will be 6ch and 200 leadership, what is the effectiveness using your crazy calculations?

paragon

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 03:46:43 AM »

Use my char planner, it's easy.

You'll have 68% effectiveness for yourself and 0% for your follower.
Give follower 2 CH, and you can do pve.
To calculate exact numbers, use base values of LDR modules, written on them (or wiki).

There's must have module, and it's called Critical Agility.
Unless you have 80+ Critical Agility, you'll suffer from any single hit weapons deadly.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 04:05:53 AM »

To calculate exact numbers, use base values of LDR modules, written on them (or wiki).

Unless you have 80+ Critical Agility, you'll suffer from any single hit weapons deadly.

My character will die to 1 hit of any player that has an averagely strong build, and 3 hits to everyone else lol, and that is intended. I thought about my char for hours and I used Niue.net to calculate some stuff obviously it's not the same as AOP i could explain my char in pm if you like, are there any way to increase charisma other than perks, I don't see any drugs that increase it ...

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 06:30:03 AM »

You can see below all paragon's messages his signature with an AoP character planner..  ???

Stem Sunders

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 06:48:30 AM »

My character will die to 1 hit of any player that has an averagely strong build, and 3 hits to everyone else lol, and that is intended. I thought about my char for hours and I used Niue.net to calculate some stuff obviously it's not the same as AOP i could explain my char in pm if you like, are there any way to increase charisma other than perks, I don't see any drugs that increase it ...
Paragon has kindly supplied us all with a rather useful character planner be sure to give it a whirl, Or maybe ask him a couple of things hes good builder.
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=1848.0

Who are you dying in one hit too? Sneakers? Minigunners?

If you're using what you know from other FOnlines to plan your character, try to think again.
Its definitely not the same, and what you take into account over there may not be the best thing over here.

A lot of stuff has to be taken into consideration including your equipment and its condition.

E.G If you're in metal armor that is 40% condition and you're at level 13 carrying a pistol.
You go up against someone with a flamer who is level 24, and in metal armor MKII at 100% condition then your chances of dying are considerably higher
because he has the weapon/armor/level advantage.
Don't worry too much about level differences I've taken down characters in the thirties with my level 14 before.

What I'm trying to say is, its not all about your build (Though that is a big part of it)
Some of it is skill and some of it is luck and knowledge.
Some players just know exactly when to FA and exactly when to shoot/run/hide/cry.

Once you have a character down that you're happy with you'll soon find yourself picking up more PvP skills and tricks.

Tiny tip...
Try being full on food items before venturing out into the core.
The extra carry weight is handy and the hp regen has saved my ass before. Also allowed me to win many a battle against those who had not thought to eat before adventuring.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:12:04 AM by Stem Sunders »

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 07:43:17 AM »

Paragon has kindly supplied us all with a rather useful character planner be sure to give it a whirl, Or maybe ask him a couple of things hes good builder.
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=1848.0

Who are you dying in one hit too? Sneakers? Minigunners?

If you're using what you know from other FOnlines to plan your character, try to think again.
Its definitely not the same, and what you take into account over there may not be the best thing over here.

A lot of stuff has to be taken into consideration including your equipment and its condition.

E.G If you're in metal armor that is 40% condition and you're at level 13 carrying a pistol.
You go up against someone with a flamer who is level 24, and in metal armor MKII at 100% condition then your chances of dying are considerably higher
because he has the weapon/armor/level advantage.
Don't worry too much about level differences I've taken down characters in the thirties with my level 14 before.

What I'm trying to say is, its not all about your build (Though that is a big part of it)
Some of it is skill and some of it is luck and knowledge.
Some players just know exactly when to FA and exactly when to shoot/run/hide/cry.

Once you have a character down that you're happy with you'll soon find yourself picking up more PvP skills and tricks.

Tiny tip...
Try being full on food items before venturing out into the core.
The extra carry weight is handy and the hp regen has saved my ass before. Also allowed me to win many a battle against those who had not thought to eat before adventuring.
I use the char planner for basic stats and seeing minimum int I can get away with etc, my char is not supposed to be able to go against any character in physical confrontation I'm literally supposed to run and wait like a vulture. I'd explain but I don't want to give it away, how would I boost my charisma as 68% of 3% 'better bleed' isn't very good right?

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip