Author Topic: [Guide] Brahmin Boys Maricopa Ranch Legend  (Read 7836 times)

Feervich

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
[Guide] Brahmin Boys Maricopa Ranch Legend
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:27:40 PM »

So you want to be a Brahmin Boy? Yippee ki-yay! You've made the right choice. We are the only Democratic society in Phoenix. We welcome dwarves, ghouls, tribals, and just plain ol' regular folk. As long as you work hard, you will be welcome in the Brahmin Boys. Our giant ranch can be confusing, but talk to the nearest tribal and he will take you to where you want to go.

Ranch Gate

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Here is our greeter. Talk to him to get the quest for your own room.
2. The man in this building sells mostly tier 1 items, and buys most items.
3. This Brahmin Boy will give you the quests for awareness & silent running.
4. In this tent you'll find a quest about a man with a sick family seeking help.
5. The gate to our glorious "structure," Maricopa Ranch.
6. Here you will find a ghoul who literally buys everything. He also sells low-grade ammunition.
7. This guy recruits neutrals, or so he says.

Western Ranch

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. This brick building houses the lady managing the rooms, her husband who is fascinated by problem solving, and their friend who sells containers for your room.
2. Your very own room is here. None may enter except you.
3 Here lies our crafting stations and vendors. The ghoul in the north room sells crafting components, and the dwarf in the southern room will take relics from you for crafting schematics or reputation (1000)
4. As the sign states, here is our slaughterhouse and tannery. No quests or uses yet.
5. This house in occupied by a bored guard who will take books and give you caps.

Center Ranch

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. These stalls are a solid source of food, guns, armor, and ammunition.
2. Our saloon, where Brahmin Boys go to relax. A dwarf in here will buy your miscellaneous items from you, but nothing else.
3. The clinic will buy drugs and healing supplies. The clerk also sells healing supplies, radios, and steathboys.
4. This house will sell you advanced weapons, advanced crafting supplies and Brahmin Boy armor. Only after talking to Metzger after gaining 30k reputation.

Eastern Ranch & Council Building

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Here is your first assignment giver, and main source of leveling. Assignments rank from A-F, hardest to easiest.
2. The man in power armor will give you ranger missions, from SS to B difficulty. This building requires 30k reputation to enter.
3. Our wise council. The heads of our democratic society.

Tips
1. Since I have only encountered normal damage and 2 guys with phazers in assignments, metal armor is the best armor to do assignments in. It holds the highest normal damage defenses.
2. Find a friend to do assignments with. You pull one assignment without being tagged by your ally, re-tag and do it together. Turn in your assignment, then have your friend pull an assignment while he is untagged, and repeat. This way you eliminate the 10 minute wait between assignments.
3. Food is really good. +5 healing rate for each food, capping out at 4 foods. It saved me countless times.

Please inform me of errors, suggestions, or things I have forgotten. This will be a work in progress, but after two hours I am taking a break! =p
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:19:02 AM by Feervich »

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: [Guide] Brahmin Boys Maricopa Ranch Legend
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »

Nice man, tut helps me a bit.  8)

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:09:26 AM »

Add something about silent running\awareness quests and you've forgotten to mark the Faction base ;).
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Feervich

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 11:20:17 AM »

The perks are in there already, and I'm pretty sure the base is the south gate, but I'm not in one so want to confirm that?

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip