Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BB celebration  (Read 14723 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: BB celebration
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 12:38:04 PM »

Sure, that dungeon screenshot well explain how you became orange on V-TEC screenshot during the same day of other battle (when you were blue), and were able to stay around DegaVsalo untouched. Which part did you thought would be convincing ?

Anyway, you got right on one point. Next time, you should pick another character name. Although i assume that Bboys will increase their security if they want to keep their other valuable items.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 12:46:49 PM »

> Brahmin Boys not only had the PA, but also a significant number of people, but still quite lower than V-TEC or lawyers.
10bb vs 6vt on saturday, around 9bb vs 13vt on sunday. So on sunday v-tech won 3/4 battles while losing before. Swarm wins, no luck.

> They seem to have lost the PA the very same day they were joined by a V-TEC spy. (that apparently also have family characters) Do you expect anyone here to believe it is just a coïncidence
"V-TEC spy." tell me more about v-tech spies in bboys? Stalker and courier are playing in family.

> Beside that, some of my team mates identified some of them as veterans from other servers. They know what they are doing.
Indeed. And all of them were in one teamspeak doing ZC with own well-known crew. What kind of spies are you talking about?

Stalker and courier are shooting v-tech during not Europe ZC time, when they are with us. They have enough problems with their decision to change faction I believe, but it's better than leave the game at all.

> Although i assume that Bboys will increase their security if they want to keep their other valuable items.
Bboys were 100% Russians hardly speaking English (could be 1/2 of them in whole), Courier from Russian know only swearing. Great spy.

Please, do not talk about stuff you have no idea about.

FrankenStone

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »

Sure, that dungeon screenshot well explain how you became orange on V-TEC screenshot during the same day of other battle (when you were blue), and were able to stay around DegaVsalo untouched. Which part did you thought would be convincing ?

Anyway, you got right on one point. Next time, you should pick another character name. Although i assume that Bboys will increase their security if they want to keep their other valuable items.

If you would read what the person said which posted the screenshots then you would know , why i have a blue name on one screenshot and on the other an orange one , the poster said that he used Namecolorizing and probably the third screenshot is from someone without namecolorizing or it was taken before he edited the Namecolorizing.text . You know what that is ? you can give every single Character in the game different colors or even same ;)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:06 PM »

Did you see edited colors in V-TEC screenshots ? Those are default colors from what i remember. Blue for V-TEC & orange for brahmin boys. Your own screenshot might be edited, but those from V-TEC has only two colors for two team, two colors that automatically update when people change side.

Anyway, the harm is done. We can only hope it doesn't happen twice.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

FrankenStone

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »

you can give every charackter same color as v tec faction color lol its not impossible -.-

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2014, 01:56:10 PM »

Did you see edited colors in V-TEC screenshots ? Those are default colors from what i remember. Blue for V-TEC & orange for brahmin boys. Your own screenshot might be edited, but those from V-TEC has only two colors for two team, two colors that automatically update when people change side.

Anyway, the harm is done. We can only hope it doesn't happen twice.

You're either playing a fool,or just a natural one.Firstly, Stalker and Courier moved one night to Family because they were pissed at v-tec randoms and faction in general.I told them not to rush that decision because tomorrow is a new day and vtec core could be active,and so it was.They joined 2-3 fights even though some of core v-tech members were against it.Only reason BBs lost their PAs was their own mistakes.Tactics that they use can work once but not again.Also,they said we were more,and truly we were more in the end battles,but day before when we had 6 guys(randoms ) and they had 7-8+PA+rocket launcher  they didn't speak about "fairness" of the battle.We had no spies whatsoever,actually,in a battle where they lost 1st PA ,they were camping one room in Robco entire ZC(even after they took the zone and we restarted timer).We had no PAs in our team even though we could've bring them but considering we had 4-5 guys more we didn't.I hope they'll continue to fight as they were biggest refreshment on ZC scene.But please,next time,for the sake of forum and readers don't talk about something if you didn't see it yourself.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

paragon

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2014, 02:58:10 PM »

Guys, stop, BBoys came to fight and get fun, they don't care about lost PAs nether anybody of them complained about "fairness". They said we were too much for them, but they got fun.

naossano's lost PA tragedy is a myth.

REDRUM

• Wastelander
  • "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 03:28:51 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile