Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Proposed cease-fire Between Lawyers and V-tec  (Read 20713 times)

gggrant

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: A Proposed cease-fire Between Lawyers and V-tec
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 03:54:59 PM »

Guys! why do you want a ceasefire?!? It's fine how it is now. This is after fallout, wastland is harsh!
If some guys go PK near a gate, everybody gather and swarm, it work most of the time. And some retaliations after that are required of course. I don't see the problem. What's fun with scavenging, is that if you take the risk to go alone, you loot more, but you are alone haha! If nobody shoots eachother, this is no more a pvp server. And I never got killed at the gate, it's long enough to avoid a small squad, and previews help.
Don't forget: "WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES"!

And, good guy, you are such a pony. :)

Yes, here is the deal though. BB is V-Tec's natural enemies based on game mechanics. As near as I can tell there is very little combat between the two. As it stands right now, if I see a BB player I am likely to give them a friendly "Hello". If V-Tec forms an alliance with anyone, it should be BB. Those "neutral" Lawyer fucksticks though, that is another story.

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 10:16:20 PM »

Exactly, at the moment its a much greater fight between the lawyers and Vtec then Vtec v BBs.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »

Hey we had pretty good fights yesterday at nuka cola ;(. Captured it with 50 points difference on 3rd try ;P.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 01:22:29 AM »

Nice work :P

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »

]
 As near as I can tell there is very little combat between the two.

The same could be said for lawyers vs family. You are most likely to fight for territories with your direct neighbours than with the faction which is at the other end of the map. (except to get XP when they start timer)
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 12:46:29 PM »

]
 As near as I can tell there is very little combat between the two.

The same could be said for lawyers vs family. You are most likely to fight for territories with your direct neighbours than with the faction which is at the other end of the map. (except to get XP when they start timer)

Yeah I'm with Family and we rarely fight Lawyers and BB, ocasionally we off a few scattered ones, Family's main foes are Vtec, these guys are everywhere, all the time. We take a point and then blam, a swarm of +15 vdregs show up in all their honour-less, spawn-camping glory. I think this is fairly surprising because they are farther from us than BBs!

Sometimes we do send a few death squads to clear out such riff-raff from holy Family clay. Don't remember many big fights with non-vtec factions.

evilcheesecake

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »

I doubt anybody could organize a ceasefire with V-Tech, as we have far too many players to organize anything well. If someone else's suggestion of a neutral trading post gets added I'm sure a trade deal wouldn't be too difficult to reach, however.
"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 02:05:36 PM »

what's the point of a ceasefire in a faction-fight based game?

Poker-Jack

• Wastelander
  • LAWYER
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 05:02:47 PM »

what's the point of a ceasefire in a faction-fight based game?

If you have to ask, it's your imagination that's the problem.

In any case, I've requested about three times that this thread get closed to no avail... so continue discussing this thread regardless of it's frivolous intent.
I'm rude and foul-mouthed...

But I'm generous and I make fucking sense.
-MadManJack
-PokerJack

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 07:09:09 PM »

Why close a thread that could have the potential of worthwhile discussion?

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 11:39:50 PM »

I can see it now... swarms of ignorant, drooling V-Tech drones marching under the orders of their distant leaders, who are little but puppets to Lawyer masterminds in their quest  to destroy the poor, brave people of the Family as we fight the entire city mobbing on us. BBs get tossed into the pits for vtec filth to feast on.

Today I saw a Vtec helping Lawyers by revealing our location. Coincidence? I think not!

Wake up Vtec sheeple, your Lawyer masters are befuddling you with their little lies!

Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip