Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Is there any point playing Family now?  (Read 38448 times)

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any point playing Family now?
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 10:49:52 PM »

I'm still falling prey to poor use of tactics on my part :P
Haha, I do too. Need to play more ><.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Stem Sunders

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 02:33:34 AM »

We pulled off an amazing operation the brothers will continue to hit the enemy where it hurts using our brains and tactics rather that our sheer numbers.

But seriously though it was a bug still a fantastic adventure none the less, one that I don't think V-Tec will forget anytime soon.  8)

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=1413.msg9452#msg9452

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 02:37:46 AM »

I was the first to inform the Vault of your intrusion, though i thought it was BB not family :P stupid colours.
Weirdly every time i died i kept all my gear on respawn, part of the bug?

Stem Sunders

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 02:38:56 AM »

I was the first to inform the Vault of your intrusion, though i thought it was BB not family :P stupid colours.

Not part of the bug apparently it is by design, I didn't try myself but apparently we were unable to loot you guys. You should go back and tell them it was the family  8)

V-Tec did quickly retaliate by camping our gates but I doubt the satisfaction was any where near gaining access to an enemy base with a death squad :p
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:43:25 AM by Stem Sunders »

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 02:55:12 AM »

Not part of the bug apparently it is by design, I didn't try myself but apparently we were unable to loot you guys. You should go back and tell them it was the family  8)

V-Tec did quickly retaliate by camping our gates but I doubt the satisfaction was any where near gaining access to an enemy base with a death squad :p

Ah well :P was fun to say the least.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 03:14:13 AM »

Any point in playing family?....Well it turns out were not the smallest faction by a fraction

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=1320.0

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 12:40:24 PM »

So, where are the doomsayers saying Family is DOOMED and etc? Because our combination guerilla-tactics and our ZC tactics have been winning us battles and accumulating gear. Under the tactics of Blasma Khan we have been outwitting our feeble-minded foes. With my shotgun ours foes are thrown away from our clay.

Many noobs are training hard under Apollo Creed's watchful eye, pumping iron and doing assigs to the sound of "Eye of the Tiger". Veteran donations and advice ensure their continued sucess as guns and ammo flow to their hands. More dead vtecs, lawyers and BBs have dying to our hands and having their obviously stolen proprierty given to better, more rightful owners. Our elite members become better and stronger every day. Some of our members are so elite that I hear two of them are capable of overcoming ten times their numbers in vtec!

Once the current batch of noobs is molded into members of the elite Family fighting forces, we will have, according to my calculations, 20+ new elite fighters fit for ZC. I also believe that according to my sources, The Family will gain some strong reinforcements soon.

If current growth rate continues, Family will have around 30 or 40 elite fighters by the end of the month.

We accept surrender declarations bellow the dotted line. Those who surrender and defect will be allowed to keep their gear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stem Sunders

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 12:50:17 PM »

Get told and surrender...bitches XD

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 12:53:25 PM »

So, where are the doomsayers saying Family is DOOMED and etc? Because our combination guerilla-tactics and our ZC tactics have been winning us battles and accumulating gear. Under the tactics of Blasma Khan we have been outwitting our feeble-minded foes. With my shotgun ours foes are thrown away from our clay.

Many noobs are training hard under Apollo Creed's watchful eye, pumping iron and doing assigs to the sound of "Eye of the Tiger". Veteran donations and advice ensure their continued sucess as guns and ammo flow to their hands. More dead vtecs, lawyers and BBs have dying to our hands and having their obviously stolen proprierty given to better, more rightful owners. Our elite members become better and stronger every day. Some of our members are so elite that I hear two of them are capable of overcoming ten times their numbers in vtec!

Once the current batch of noobs is molded into members of the elite Family fighting forces, we will have, according to my calculations, 20+ new elite fighters fit for ZC. I also believe that according to my sources, The Family will gain some strong reinforcements soon.

If current growth rate continues, Family will have around 30 or 40 elite fighters by the end of the month.

We accept surrender declarations bellow the dotted line. Those who surrender and defect will be allowed to keep their gear.

LOL :D

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 03:26:01 PM »

Bets post that I have read in a while.
Well said my friend, well said.

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 01:23:50 AM »

Couldn't have stated it better myself.
Things just got worse.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 06:44:21 AM »

nice imagination. seems in childhood parents read you many books :o

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 07:13:56 AM »

Actually, some family members ganked me at our gates last night  >:(

Jim

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2014, 07:20:02 AM »

Ok, ok, dont worry about the thing.I send u my two angry birds lvl 99 to lead u in PvP.

TheTylerLee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 07:21:01 AM »

I think this question needs to be addressed. What is the point of staying in The Family.

1. They can't do any zone control effectively as whenever ZC message pops up that Family is taking a zone the nearest faction immediately goes there as they know The Family has no chance.

2. Game bugs seem to be priority for every other faction except Family. Family entrance merchant has been stuck since yesterday while merchants for other factions are being fixed. Even suggestions like selling all books with one click are considered for other faction but not Family.

3. Family gate is camped most of the time as PK's from other factions go there to have fun shooting n00bs as they know that Family won't send punishing force to retaliate. Because of that scavenging also takes a hit.

Please give a little love to The Family as they are great bunch of lads. If not for this reason do it for the sake of some balance at least.

1) I cannot help you with this

2) Lawyers do not have a traveling merchant at all, Not even a bugged one, You just don't have as many people complaining about it in the ~help function.

3) Family has THE BEST looting locations because of where its gate is, Alot of people just spawn at your gate to loot, but stick around a moment to get a few pks or hide from your guards.

4) Less players means you can get more caps from the junk shop

Deathproof

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2014, 09:32:35 AM »

With this kind of theme song, what else does anyone need ?
The Family is alive and painting the streets in red.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »

I switched to Family from BB, and while it is more rewarding, it honestly seems like most of the families players are just..kinda...cowardly.  Last night for instance,  I noticed BB and lawyers took over the entire map.  I tried to organize a ZC raid and you know what I got?  An argument about how ZC doesn't do anything for them personally.  Family members spent a good amount of time telling me that they didn't want to do ZC because they were scared of losing gear and time/it doesn't benefit them in the least, AFTER I OFFERED FREE GUNS AND AMMO.   

Until the rest of the family stops jerking it in the corner doing assignments we're never going to be formidable.

Deathproof

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 03:00:11 PM »

Maybe you've just asked in a wrong time.

I've been couple of times ZC-ing with like 15-20 of our members, all willing to take the whole town zone by zone (and almost did that). Also almost everyday there is a raid in robes and ak's for the fun of it where even the newest members join in who don't own anything, either raid on some gates or in general stroll trough the town to kill folks. Also everytime some enemy is at the gate and someone tells it on faction chat couple of people gather to clean up the situation. For me playing in the family after trying out all the factions has been the most fun and rewarding for now.

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 09:40:21 PM »

Family are rather scary when they come out to fight, you know they are more likely to know what they are doing compared to the undisciplined swarms of Vtec and Lawyers.

Deathproof

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 11:58:48 PM »

Along with various benefits of course.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:04:00 AM by Deathproof »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip