Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Attention Lawyers  (Read 38168 times)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Lawyers
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »

I was in Lawyers in the very beginning.
Then didnt play for around 2 months.
Then Paragon told me to go to Vtec, i didnt like that base but i moved. Then i played for quite a long time in Vtec, was learning to play.
Then server population got very low. Vtecs were swarming all enemies, no enemies for me to fight against.
Made new character in family (and i was still quite weak player then). From time to time i played as both family and Vtec, some (Brahmin Boys) didnt like it and they started to shot at me (Brahmin Boys) so... i defended (as Family). Then Komrade and Courier got angry i am killing their "allies" and i was given  a choice - play family or vtec not two at same time, so i picked 3rd option, i joined back to Lawyers who at that time didnt have almost any player, then i kept playing solo for around month (i am pretty sure most of you remember my solo toilet controls, thats when i gained more gameplay skills), then slowly some lawyers started to join with me (and thats when i started to gain experience in team fights by being constantly swarmed by Family/BB alliance). Then Alex led us and i helped him form the pact with Vtecs, the "If you see both Family and BB's, we can join hands against them if both Lawyer and Vtec side agree". Then there was server big rollback. After that i kept playing with Lawyers only. At some point i stopped playing at all and had 2 weeks break. Then i returned to Vtec and started to play with them and at same time with Lawyers. After around 2 months Windrunner came back to Lawyers and i was kicked from his main squad which he and GBK made because Alex left the game, then i played much much more as Vtec. After 2 weeks i returned briefly to Lawyers and found out that there are 2 squads, the other consisted of people who were kicked by GBK. I joined that squad (it was Matthew and Thomas squad). Then Windrunner and GBK left again because they had no people in squad. Then i played in Lawyers again (since they had very low numbers... again) and after 1 month GBK and Windrunner returned and played with us from time to time. More less at same time courier joined the squad. There were a lot of time when only GBK, Windrunner, Courier were online so then i swiched to Vtecs and then Caboose started to shot at me out of blue. I didnt play in Vtec for quite some time after that. So i decided to go back to family (at the beginning i used my brother's character "Tsunami" since i had to level up new char) since Courier was no longer there. Then we played and played. Around 2 weeks later some friends from Vtec asked me to play with them, i told them i would be shot by Caboose so there is no point. They told me to make new character and so i did make new char "Speedy", that was the must funny time i ever had in AoP. 1 month later i had to leave to Germany so i left all my equipment with Paragon as he was the only person online at that time whom could be trusted with that, well i kind of screwed it up because i realized that i should leave the equipment for others to use, 1 day before my departure. 3 months later i returned to my country and there was a wipe in AoP and i joined the Vtecs. Since i made new char Hellmai and had plenty of experience, i killed lots of new players and gained a lot of equipment at start of session. But still Caboose kept shooting at me adding more equipment to my pile of loot. So i decided to make new char and and played with him, being muted on mumble all the time and he never expected it. That was also very fun time. In the end server population got lower, so i joined Family (because Matthew and Thomas also joined their brother Caboose and me in Vtec, there was almost no one left in Lawyers whom i knew, and i made it like "I returned after i quit the game because Vtecs kept teamkilling me", that was also fun time playing hidden in Vtec and Family and pissing Caboose off. Then Cirn0 quit and not many were left to maintain the server, so it slowly fell apart.

So that's pretty much what happened. More or less...

this text is confusing and trying to explain switching is funny , im just wondering who gave u work in germany lol ... im not sure if u can follow basic workflows ... cirn0 quit ? after wipe ? u never played even more than one day for any faction so its topkek better fap

say no to paragraphs

paragon

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 03:46:21 AM »

I don't remember playing much with Speedy, but it rises my concern about the trust. You knew we didn't want faction switchers and still were doing it hidden and being in mumble? That's pretty low from you.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2015, 05:06:05 AM »

Hellmei I think you don't even realize what people are upset about. It is not about playing 1 month in a faction then 1 month on another, it's about switching all the time, especially to be in the already winning team.

I played with you quite a few times before the rollback with Alex and you play good that's for sure. And you can stick with the team when you feel like it. But when you started the law/fam switches, even if it was only few times, it did happen that you switched to go fam when they were already winning, also we had situations where fam swarmed us with you in, but next fight you were still with them. Again, not saying you were going ALL the time with the winning team, but you did it enough to piss people off.

That combined with your "social skills" aka "If you angry with me, suck it i dont give a fuck" didn't help to make you have friends :P I remember I was defending you, then the situations above happened and I looked like an idiot  ;D

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2015, 05:19:25 AM »

I think what a lot of people are missing here is that Hellmoi helped mobilise opposing teams. There would be a lot of times that we only had PvP because he was able to get people together.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2015, 05:35:48 AM »

I don't remember playing much with Speedy, but it rises my concern about the trust. You knew we didn't want faction switchers and still were doing it hidden and being in mumble? That's pretty low from you.

You probably won't agree with me, but this is one of the reason everyone should be much more open about faction switching. If you ban faction switching, people would just change nickname and lie about it. You won't prevent it, and you won't know who did it. If you are open about it, people will tell you they are X from faction Y. You might like it or not, but at least you would know it and be able to express your opinion to the guy and maybe use that link to communicate with the faction he came from. But, in any case, there is no way you would be able to prevent it.

PS: I am no way upset with Hellmoi, although we had very opposite diplomacy goals. He wanted to antagonize family and allie with VTEC while i was making efforts to soften our relationships with Family and i refused to work for our blue invaders (they were constantly taking Adams). But it was fair games, IMO, as each of us had legitimate reasons. When he switched at the wrong time (to increase a swarm), we told him at the moment, then moved on. There is no reason to blame him about it for months.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:43:00 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2015, 06:01:18 AM »

I think what a lot of people are missing here is that Hellmoi helped mobilise opposing teams. There would be a lot of times that we only had PvP because he was able to get people together.

Long term, stable team mobilising is not Hellmoi's goal. He is a troll and thrives on chaos. From everything he's said, the bottom line is that HE wanted enemies to fight against. The answer is not to antagonise every faction, it's to set up stable teams with people you enjoy playing with. I don't see why this is so difficult a concept to grasp.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2015, 06:20:53 AM »

paragon

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »

Yeah, I won't agree. I know people I play with by voices at least. In the best case scenario, I don't need others (e.g. without microphones). And there's no way you can pass it.

If you are going against my team-rules (such as team-switching), you're not supposed to be in my team. For others, I don't care which faction you are, fonline is a war for resources and if you get them and use them for different from my team proposes, you're the enemy.

In the current server situation it doesn't matter much though. But I still keep track of peoples' personalities...

as I believe people should be more open-minded for killing characters from the same faction (:

I have no problem with communication with adequate people from other teams. Hellmai can play whatever team and faction he wants, I've been with him for a long time to respect him as a person and have it over the game's events. Although even that could be changed if he... e.g. like Stalker.. but he doesn't, so it's ok (:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:53:11 AM by paragon »

mafiapl

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2015, 07:19:31 AM »

To make up to you for not using paragraphs i decided to rewrite my story.

Once upon a time there was a game called Ashes of Phoenix. I was informed about the game from GlowTrotter and Paragon. After some while i decided to check it out, when i created new character i have joined the faction called Lawyers, to bring justice to all the trash of the wastelands. The game came out to be quite boring, there were many flaws, a lot of teamkilling, the fighting system was unbalanced. I have assisted in bringing justice to many of my fellow Lawyers who decided to spy and betray our faction, but after some time of cleaning the useless players i decided to give it a break.

My pause from the game lasted 2 months. I came back to game to see that the clan of APK players i was in wanted to move to Vtec faction. I have went to scout. After checking all 3 other factions i realized that the Family had much better players, while Vtecs had Knights of the Wastelands. I believe i have no need to tell you readers what's the gameplay skill of KotW. It was to say at the very least not good enough. My extensive intelligence report was ignored and thus the clan and I moved to Vtecs. I had to constantly tell them on mumble how bad they were and they did not follow all of the commands. People should learn to absolutely obey the orders, but it was not the case, as they lost the ability of humans - learning.

I have decided it's time for a change, this state could not go on. How could one such as myself play with them.

Created new character in the faction Family. Since i was still in the Vtec, i decided to use that one to my advantage. I spied on my old allies - new enemies so that i could gain the advantage in battles. I always knew what they were coming with and was able to prepare and tell whole Family what to expect. The fights were so easy and enjoyable. I liked the slaughter of the vermin. But alas not all of them agreed to this glorious strategy. The faction Brahmin Boys that we were allied with was looting all the equipment in almost all our battled. Damn thiefs.

The battles were piece of cake, sending the weak players first and acting as meat shields while we hugged the glory and performed surprise attacks from flanks. Me and my friend Courier were literally destroying them, he was playing as sniper sneaker and i was distracting them with melee, it was a great combination. We pissed at our enemies corpses.

At some point i decided to voice out my objections about Brahmin Boys, this stealing of equipment had to stop, they contributed nothing to the battle, fighting with melee and coming half-naked. Thats when it all started, they didn't seem to like what i told them. The Brahmin Boys started to attack me when i was alone, but obviously they were no match for me even when ganging up on me.

One day when Brahmin Boys frustration came to it's peak they decided to gang up on me during one of Zone Control actions. I remember it very clearly, they attacked me when i was defending the house from possible sneakers of the Vtecs and they came at me with 5 people. I died, but i took down 2 of them.

This state could not go on, while i had to fend off both the Vtecs and Brahmin Boys, i have decided to leave them and join back to the Lawyers faction. This was done with the help of my friend Courier, we created a plot to make everyone think that the two of us were mortal enemies and I left the family because i didn't like him. Thus such false story was fed to the Lawyers and i was accepted into their ranks.

The following month was glorious. After some time i always fought at least 2 enemies at once, never did enemy came alone at me, hah smart move. There was none to match my power, but how long can you play alone and keep killing the weaklings. Well i started to socialize with the rest of those mediocre Lawyers. They were painfully weak, but an idea came to my mind. Why should i switch to other faction again if i can use them as cannon fodder to train my commanding skills.

It was the right thing to do. Most of the time i used them as meatshield to position myself in such way that i could deal great amounts of damage to enemies. Thanks to that there wasn't a damn soul who didn't know me in the server.

After some time i realized that there was too much of boring work to be done related to leading. Then i came up with the brilliant idea of shifting that responsibility to someone else, his name was Alex or something like that, the fool never saw it coming.

Then again i was enlightened with other brilliant long term plan. To cheat my way into the ranks of Vtecs yet again, so that i can refresh my knowledge about their tactics and skill. Since the Family and Brahmin Boys were still in alliance, i suggested Vtecs to make a pact of non-agression to each other if any of our sides encounters that Alliance. The blue monkeys never thought that it was all a plot just to make them lower their guards to potential spies in their ranks, thus my infiltration went on smoothly.

Time went on and i was quite happy. One day the guy from New Order clan showed up. His nickname was WindRunner. He was quite good player and decent commander, it was refreshing to see someone being able to do something in during fights, besides me.

All good things must end, so Alex left, i shifted the boring leadership to WindRunner. In meantime my friend Courier came to Lawyers, i was happy to see such decent player here.

At some point i realized that players called Matthew, Thomas, Naossano, Anza and few others that are not worthy of mention, they were in reality Vtec spies. I informed of this discovery Grand Bill King, who kicked them from squads, served them right for betraying faction. But i had to be sure that there are no more spies. Thus i came up with the plan. First thing i did was to start teamkilling my friend Courier, if he could be stepping stone to this plan i didn't hesitate to use him. So the consequences were that i was kicked from squad, all went as planned. I have spread the false word of Courier's betrayal to other factions, while at same time gaining favor of the spies that were in Lawyers.

With the boosted reputation i had no problem getting into ranks of Vtecs and new Lawyers squad (the one with Matthew and Thoman). This was the time when i worked to figure out who's in which faction and who more was spying. I started to play both as Vtec and Lawyer.

There was this one player Caboose who always badmouthed me, so i decided to constantly spy on him using my fake Vtec character and kill him while he was defenceless in dungeons. That was very enjoyable, but the camping in toilets for him was little bit boring.

Some time laters, number of Lawyers fell down and i have noticed that Family numbers grew. It was time to join them and swarm some Lawyers for amusement. Thus i created new character Tsunami and played hidden with them, they never knew it was me.

One day i felt betrayed by Game-Master who discovered that Tsunami was in fact Hellmai, but i was smarter and quicker. I fed family and other factions some lies how that character is my brother's and i never used it again to prevent loss of my reputation.

The days went on and i enjoyed always playing on the winning side, using my multifunctioning.

Things got rather dull after some time, so i decided to refresh things and make fun of Caboose by creating new character in Vtec, called Speedy. It was very enjoyable to sabotage their fights. To make things more fun i even got into their mumble. It was the best time during my whole encounter with Ashes of Phoenix.

But as i said before, the good things never last and i was forced to leave my country thus leaving the game. As my last ditch of effort to poke Lawyers in the eye, i gave access to all my characters to enemy faction so that they can spy on Lawyers, it was priceless to imagine their expressions.

paragon

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2015, 07:36:51 AM »

One more time but use titles for significant themed text parts please.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2015, 07:43:12 AM »

Can you highlight specific peoples names with the factions they play in? Please and thank you.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2015, 07:57:45 AM »

You might need to pick another username for your next char. Otherwise, people might get a bit pissed to see that name again.

Other than that, all of this seems pretty vain and so old servers. You seem to still consider factions as if they were still mortal enemies, while most players seems to get along pretty well, especially compared with early days of the cession, and infinitely better than in other servers. Even VTEC reputation got toned down a bit, IMO. (i might be very lucky, but i've seen a lot of balanced fight lately, and even fight in which they still came at lower number. And Caboose/Paragon trolled a lot less lately) All factions need each others if they want to have some fun. You gain nothing trying to destroy one of them. (and i doubt you "hate" for Courrier gained you any support from the law)

PS: Dunno if i should laugh or not about the part of Naossano, Thomas, Matthew, Anza being spies from VTEC. Dunno about Anza, but i can tell than i am no way a VTEC (as least this cession), while Thomas & Matthew were OUTSPOKEN VTEC, not spies. They outright told us they were VTEC, that they still had VTEC characters, and even family ties with some of them and we accepted them. They didn't lie about their potential conflict of interest, just like Paragon didn't lie about having access to your characters.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:02:03 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »

Naossano is a spy.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2015, 08:41:00 AM »

I don't think Hellmoi's story is 100% correct.

GBK kicked me and Thomas from the squad because he saw us fight against him as V Techs , the day he lost his legendary DSR. We shortly got invited back in again but none of the other lawyers that had the user name and password were available, so we created a new squad which exists to this day and thrives.

Also, Hellmoi contradicts himself here, by calling others a v tech spy, when he was himself.

You have a very good sense of humour. Chuckled all the way through your post.

+1
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:44:14 AM by Count Matthew »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2015, 09:12:29 AM »

Seems Lawyers can't see a troll post ;D

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2015, 09:21:39 AM »

Can't see you either. Where are you ?

FrankenStone

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2015, 10:05:42 AM »

To make up to you for not using paragraphs i decided to rewrite my story.

Once upon a time there was a game called Ashes of Phoenix. I was informed about the game from GlowTrotter and Paragon. After some while i decided to check it out, when i created new character i have joined the faction called Lawyers, to bring justice to all the trash of the wastelands. The game came out to be quite boring, there were many flaws, a lot of teamkilling, the fighting system was unbalanced. I have assisted in bringing justice to many of my fellow Lawyers who decided to spy and betray our faction, but after some time of cleaning the useless players i decided to give it a break.

My pause from the game lasted 2 months. I came back to game to see that the clan of APK players i was in wanted to move to Vtec faction. I have went to scout. After checking all 3 other factions i realized that the Family had much better players, while Vtecs had Knights of the Wastelands. I believe i have no need to tell you readers what's the gameplay skill of KotW. It was to say at the very least not good enough. My extensive intelligence report was ignored and thus the clan and I moved to Vtecs. I had to constantly tell them on mumble how bad they were and they did not follow all of the commands. People should learn to absolutely obey the orders, but it was not the case, as they lost the ability of humans - learning.

I have decided it's time for a change, this state could not go on. How could one such as myself play with them.

Created new character in the faction Family. Since i was still in the Vtec, i decided to use that one to my advantage. I spied on my old allies - new enemies so that i could gain the advantage in battles. I always knew what they were coming with and was able to prepare and tell whole Family what to expect. The fights were so easy and enjoyable. I liked the slaughter of the vermin. But alas not all of them agreed to this glorious strategy. The faction Brahmin Boys that we were allied with was looting all the equipment in almost all our battled. Damn thiefs.

The battles were piece of cake, sending the weak players first and acting as meat shields while we hugged the glory and performed surprise attacks from flanks. Me and my friend Courier were literally destroying them, he was playing as sniper sneaker and i was distracting them with melee, it was a great combination. We pissed at our enemies corpses.

At some point i decided to voice out my objections about Brahmin Boys, this stealing of equipment had to stop, they contributed nothing to the battle, fighting with melee and coming half-naked. Thats when it all started, they didn't seem to like what i told them. The Brahmin Boys started to attack me when i was alone, but obviously they were no match for me even when ganging up on me.

One day when Brahmin Boys frustration came to it's peak they decided to gang up on me during one of Zone Control actions. I remember it very clearly, they attacked me when i was defending the house from possible sneakers of the Vtecs and they came at me with 5 people. I died, but i took down 2 of them.

This state could not go on, while i had to fend off both the Vtecs and Brahmin Boys, i have decided to leave them and join back to the Lawyers faction. This was done with the help of my friend Courier, we created a plot to make everyone think that the two of us were mortal enemies and I left the family because i didn't like him. Thus such false story was fed to the Lawyers and i was accepted into their ranks.

The following month was glorious. After some time i always fought at least 2 enemies at once, never did enemy came alone at me, hah smart move. There was none to match my power, but how long can you play alone and keep killing the weaklings. Well i started to socialize with the rest of those mediocre Lawyers. They were painfully weak, but an idea came to my mind. Why should i switch to other faction again if i can use them as cannon fodder to train my commanding skills.

It was the right thing to do. Most of the time i used them as meatshield to position myself in such way that i could deal great amounts of damage to enemies. Thanks to that there wasn't a damn soul who didn't know me in the server.

After some time i realized that there was too much of boring work to be done related to leading. Then i came up with the brilliant idea of shifting that responsibility to someone else, his name was Alex or something like that, the fool never saw it coming.

Then again i was enlightened with other brilliant long term plan. To cheat my way into the ranks of Vtecs yet again, so that i can refresh my knowledge about their tactics and skill. Since the Family and Brahmin Boys were still in alliance, i suggested Vtecs to make a pact of non-agression to each other if any of our sides encounters that Alliance. The blue monkeys never thought that it was all a plot just to make them lower their guards to potential spies in their ranks, thus my infiltration went on smoothly.

Time went on and i was quite happy. One day the guy from New Order clan showed up. His nickname was WindRunner. He was quite good player and decent commander, it was refreshing to see someone being able to do something in during fights, besides me.

All good things must end, so Alex left, i shifted the boring leadership to WindRunner. In meantime my friend Courier came to Lawyers, i was happy to see such decent player here.

At some point i realized that players called Matthew, Thomas, Naossano, Anza and few others that are not worthy of mention, they were in reality Vtec spies. I informed of this discovery Grand Bill King, who kicked them from squads, served them right for betraying faction. But i had to be sure that there are no more spies. Thus i came up with the plan. First thing i did was to start teamkilling my friend Courier, if he could be stepping stone to this plan i didn't hesitate to use him. So the consequences were that i was kicked from squad, all went as planned. I have spread the false word of Courier's betrayal to other factions, while at same time gaining favor of the spies that were in Lawyers.

With the boosted reputation i had no problem getting into ranks of Vtecs and new Lawyers squad (the one with Matthew and Thoman). This was the time when i worked to figure out who's in which faction and who more was spying. I started to play both as Vtec and Lawyer.

There was this one player Caboose who always badmouthed me, so i decided to constantly spy on him using my fake Vtec character and kill him while he was defenceless in dungeons. That was very enjoyable, but the camping in toilets for him was little bit boring.

Some time laters, number of Lawyers fell down and i have noticed that Family numbers grew. It was time to join them and swarm some Lawyers for amusement. Thus i created new character Tsunami and played hidden with them, they never knew it was me.

One day i felt betrayed by Game-Master who discovered that Tsunami was in fact Hellmai, but i was smarter and quicker. I fed family and other factions some lies how that character is my brother's and i never used it again to prevent loss of my reputation.

The days went on and i enjoyed always playing on the winning side, using my multifunctioning.

Things got rather dull after some time, so i decided to refresh things and make fun of Caboose by creating new character in Vtec, called Speedy. It was very enjoyable to sabotage their fights. To make things more fun i even got into their mumble. It was the best time during my whole encounter with Ashes of Phoenix.

But as i said before, the good things never last and i was forced to leave my country thus leaving the game. As my last ditch of effort to poke Lawyers in the eye, i gave access to all my characters to enemy faction so that they can spy on Lawyers, it was priceless to imagine their expressions.

very nice post :D +1

u are a true artist when it comes down to this , even now they think u trolling haha ... indeed this made my day .

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2015, 12:06:38 PM »

Oh boy. An entertaining piece of fiction indeed. The only little, ehm, mistakes I've found in your claims are:
1) You never had anything to do with V-Tec core folk in the described period.
2) You never had anything to do with KotW folks, not back then, not later, not ever.
3) You never had anything to do with commands, orders or whatever you're talking about. Don't make a laughing stock outta yourself claiming something so easily counterable by the others.

Other than that, the piece's composed well and with a touch of humor. Happy writing!
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2015, 12:22:19 PM »

AOP fan fiction

Stem Sunders

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2015, 12:42:59 PM »

AOP fan fiction
ill write some!

Ill call it, Caboose X Stalker.

It will be a story of how you two get along so incredibly well. Starting as friends and quickly moving on to virtual lovers...

Shortly after that. You're ripped apart by a romeo and Juliet style plot twist, where in you both have to decide between your loyalties to your faction and your burning desire to be with one and other.

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the end, Stalker would switch ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shame on myself. I too recently switched from Family to Lawyers...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:07:02 PM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip