Author Topic: Wipe ?  (Read 2677 times)

Kobayashi

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Wipe ?
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:19:07 PM »

Hello. I was a player on Fonline : AOP a few months ago and haven't played in a while. I'd like to get back to the game but I seem to understand there's a wipe planned soon ? I wouldn't want to create a new character to have it deleted a few days after. So, anyone can update me about what's going on ?

Thanks !

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Wipe ?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 12:25:53 PM »

paragon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:00:16 PM »

Hello. I was a player on Fonline : AOP a few months ago and haven't played in a while. I'd like to get back to the game but I seem to understand there's a wipe planned soon ? I wouldn't want to create a new character to have it deleted a few days after. So, anyone can update me about what's going on ?

Thanks !

Hello, little troll, good work. Anyway, some say wipe after Fallout 4. After doesn't mean exactly after or ever after. Just not before.

There's one thing which gives you away. You don't need to "create a new char" to play if have played before.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:31:30 PM by free rerolls man »

Goldschakal

• Wanderer
  • Brahminboy, radio channel : 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 04:42:15 PM »

Thanks Niamak but I had seen that and didn't fully understand it.
Free rerolls man : This is Kobayashi on my old account, I don't remember my password/name for my previous character so I made a new one. No trolling on my part (at least not intentionally). The fact that you still answered the question even though you thought I was trolling is commendable. See you in-game !

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip