Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Faction drama  (Read 26404 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Core Trading Post
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »

What does that expression means ?

It means stop preaching on the forums, when you are in absolutely no position to change anything, as you have no standing in any faction nor amongst the rats.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »

It means stop preaching on the forums, when you are in absolutely no position to change anything, as you have no standing in any faction nor amongst the rats.

Well :
- You are in position to change many things amongs the V-TEC, and you did nothing in months. In the best case scenario, you need someone to tell you about it for you to change. In the worst case scenario, at least i tried. Many have just gave up on you.
- Otherwise if by standing you mean playing, i played a big part of lawyers, currently do a lot in  factionless, (you would know if you WERE a sewer rat) and have characters in other factions as well. And even if i was just a pacifist sneaker that just witnessed event, it wouldn't change anything about the points mentioned.

Anyway, i don't see what i could add.
The choice about what to do next is entirelly yours.
Just stop complaining about peacefull rats, after all the poor choices you made.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:22:17 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:24 AM »

pretentious ^^ at least caboose knows that he's an asshole

admit it

I am an asshole too =)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 11:25:57 AM »

Well :
- You are in position to change many things amongs the V-TEC, and you did nothing in months. In the best case scenario, you need someone to tell you about it for you to change. In the worst case scenario, at least i have the merit to try. Many have just gave up on you.
- Otherwise if by standing you mean playing, i played a big part of lawyers, currently do a lot in  factionless, (you would know if you WERE a sewer rat) and have characters in other factions as well. And even if i was just a pacifist sneaker that just witnessed event, it wouldn't change anything about the points mentioned.

Anyway, i don't see what i could add.
The choice about what to do next is entirelly yours.
Just stop complaining about peacefull rats, after all the poor choices you made.

Now we are onto a whole new arguement.

I fudamentally disagree with people being allowed to play mutiple faction, I do not even possess a character in another faction, nor do I know what the other faction bases look like, nor do I wish to know. I chose my side and I stick with it regardless of defeat or faction size. I certainly would not want to play the absolutely pointless Rats.

Every Rat has alts in factions where they just trade gear from faction bases - as Courier said. You make it out to be a more intense game experience, but gear comes from faction shops and everyone knows it - so why are you pretending?

I do not feel the need to expain myself to you. You make yourself out to be some sort of know-it-all. Follow your lead and all will be right in the world - you know nothing of what we have tried to do in Vtec, the time and organising some of us put into it.

You realise this is a game about war and fighting for resourses/control of areas and you wanna play fucking farmville in the core with your 'peaceful' rats? Again: GET FUCKING REAL.

naossano, we'll do what we always have done - win some fights and lose some fights. But stop making Vtec out to be worse than any other faction. Jesus you're a preachy mother fucker.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 11:26:47 AM »

pretentious ^^ at least caboose knows that he's an asshole

admit it

I am an asshole too =)

amen

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 11:36:30 AM »

You are both retards not assholes. Maybe one day you will get promoted but that day isn't today.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 11:37:24 AM »

But stop making Vtec out to be worse than any other faction. Jesus you're a preachy mother fucker.

I am not MAKING VTec worse than what they are, i am explaining what make me and other think it is, and i am yet to be proved otherwise. All what is said is about things that actually happened, not only once, but numerous times. I never said, for instance, that used GM/dev to give you gear, or that you used fast-relog, to come back in battle right after you got defeated. I never invented anything. If you don't want people to complain about your actions, don't make them.

About factionless, you can ignore them or attack them, but stop blaming them for existing. That you don't care if they are peacefull is one thing, that you want them removed is another. I am mostly blaming for the latter. For the former, we still have the option to shoot back.

About sewers rats cheating by going to stores, i am not there to watch every single one of them, but the founders of the sewer rats squad and the majority of our members aren't cheaters. Most of us created new characters to play sewer rats, and never set up foots in any HQ, except for awareness. No trading with HQ npc, no storage, no assignements, no XP/caps for ZC/CTF. The whole points of sewer rats is to adapt to new CONSTRAINTS. If we avoid those constraints, we might as well play faction characters. Those have no constraints and it is much much more easier. It is not my fault if you aren't able to understand it. But if you can't understand it, it doesn't mean that you have to prevent others from doing it. You have to accept that other people can have fun in the game.

PS: People can be both asshole and retards. But if it is true, then things are likely to stay the same. I think i will stop trying and will be merciless too. I wish there was someone else willing to keep going.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:54:14 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »

I am reading a lot of hot air. Let me break it down.

1. Any player can do what whatever they want in the game.
2. It is no one's responsibility to sort out factio. Numbers a part from the developers. On the opening map where you choose your factions, move v techs to the bottom of the map instead of the first one new players come in to contact. A small change my make a difference.
3. Factionless are fine, if people want to do it, let them.
4. Caboose is not responsible for V Tech. When I was in V Tech I left after a while because I wanted a challenge. If other players do not want a challenge, let them remain in the swarm.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 11:56:42 AM »

You are both retards not assholes. Maybe one day you will get promoted but that day isn't today.

Sorry, who are you?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 12:00:38 PM »

Sorry, who are you?

Thanks for proving me right.

Now its twats turn to confirm it. 

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 12:09:53 PM »

2. It is no one's responsibility to sort out factio. Numbers a part from the developers. On the opening map where you choose your factions, move v techs to the bottom of the map instead of the first one new players come in to contact. A small change my make a difference.
4. Caboose is not responsible for V Tech. When I was in V Tech I left after a while because I wanted a challenge. If other players do not want a challenge, let them remain in the swarm.

Another preachy Lawyer. You make it out that people only stay with Vtec becoz they want an easy ride. As someone who used to play Vtec, you know more than anyone, that this is simply untrue - if it were, we would win 100% of battles and we certainly do not.

I have no problem with people doing whatever the hell they like in the game. But I do not like it when people call Black, White and promote complete untruths for their own purposes.

Fact: Rats have attacked Vtec alongside Lawyer/Family since this whole fad started.
Fact: If everyone continues to ally against Vtec, then the leaders of Vtec will fully promote swarm and you'll never see us coming.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 12:10:32 PM »

Sorry, who are you?

Thanks for proving me right.

Now its twats turn to confirm it.

Wow some ego, whoever you are.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 12:20:29 PM »

Another preachy Lawyer. You make it out that people only stay with Vtec becoz they want an easy ride. As someone who used to play Vtec, you know more than anyone, that this is simply untrue - if it were, we would win 100% of battles and we certainly do not.

I have no problem with people doing whatever the hell they like in the game. But I do not like it when people call Black, White and promote complete untruths for their own purposes.

Fact: Rats have attacked Vtec alongside Lawyer/Family since this whole fad started.
Fact: If everyone continues to ally against Vtec, then the leaders of Vtec will fully promote swarm and you'll never see us coming.

Nah. Just a human being. Lol.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 12:35:53 PM »

I was there with another player for like 20-30 minutes shouting in the zone.
Dunno if i'll retry tomorow.

Haha, sorry Nassano, I got called into work the last few days so I was never able to fulfill my promise. Next time it happens, I'll make sure I can be there before posting a time.  I'm gonna host it again sometime this weekend or tomorrow (friday for me). Anyone who is interested, send a message to me and I'll fill you in on the dtails of the next trade meet up. That way I'll have actual personal correspondence with you and noone will end up shouting in a zone hahaha.

EDIT: And holy fucking shit, the fucking shitstorm that has been posted in here. After reading it all intently, it seems to me that a lot of people don't think this is a game, where you're supposed to have fun. All of you people bitching about factionless are too caught up in doing the same shit over and over and over again, which might be fun to you, but it isn't to me. The tone I get from your posts is that Fallout is a real life military campaign and anyone who disagrees is not worth listening to. I don't really care waht your personal opinion of the Rats is, I don't think any of them do either. Everyone doing it, that I've encountered, has been having a lot of fun. This is a large change for me, because up until this I was playing ZC with a dead faction with no communication. I don't want to join another faction just to feel like I'm not playing in a ghost town. There are 2 dead factions, and the only other option (if you're in them) besides banging your head against a wall and not joining another faction (which you all seem to advocate, but then again your factions have people) is going factionless.

This post by Twat pretty much explains why I think playing in a faction is pointless (especially an inactive one)

Zone capping is trivial anyway. Heck, losing in this game is pretty trivial at the moment. Try to leave pride at the door at least until we can siege each other and the game has balance

On the hostility between factionless and vtecs, Caboose, you personally called us scum to be eradicated when the idea was being tossed around. I haven't killed every single Vtec I've ever seen, but when they're in a group armed to the teeth there really is no diplomacy. The Lawyers, on the other hand, supported the idea, were extremely friendly to us, even in groups. Not to mention most factionless are former family/BBs. Is it really a surprise that factionless is ganging up on Vtec?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:56:24 PM by MARXMAN »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2015, 01:08:07 PM »

I joined vtec because it was the first place to sign up and I wanted to get into the game.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 01:18:06 PM »

Caboose >

You know that no one can win 100% of the time. When the swarm is at its peak, it is still pretty close to it.

"Fact: Rats have attacked Vtec alongside Lawyer/Family since this whole fad started."

Some rats attacked VTEC, not THE rats. As part of this group, i know that we are around 10 at our peak. Yet, only 2-3 rats attacked you. (and always the same guys. It is not hard for you to remember their name) On the other hand, every V-TEC we've seen attacked us. If you want all the rats to attack you, the odds would be quite different. Beside that, no rats ever asked that the V-TEC would be entirelly removed. On the other hand, you asked for our removal.

"Fact: If everyone continues to ally against Vtec, then the leaders of Vtec will fully promote swarm and you'll never see us coming."

Do i have to remind you that factions started to team up months AFTER you kept swarming them (which they told you numerous times) ? Do i have to remind this every time i post ?

Marxman >
Which day it is for you today ?
We have to be sure on that before gathering next time.
PS: I misread your post. Tomorow is friday for both of us.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:27:36 PM by naossano »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »

I was there with another player for like 20-30 minutes shouting in the zone.
Dunno if i'll retry tomorow.

Haha, sorry Nassano, I got called into work the last few days so I was never able to fulfill my promise. Next time it happens, I'll make sure I can be there before posting a time.  I'm gonna host it again sometime this weekend or tomorrow (friday for me). Anyone who is interested, send a message to me and I'll fill you in on the dtails of the next trade meet up. That way I'll have actual personal correspondence with you and noone will end up shouting in a zone hahaha.

EDIT: And holy fucking shit, the fucking shitstorm that has been posted in here. After reading it all intently, it seems to me that a lot of people don't think this is a game, where you're supposed to have fun. All of you people bitching about factionless are too caught up in doing the same shit over and over and over again, which might be fun to you, but it isn't to me. The tone I get from your posts is that Fallout is a real life military campaign and anyone who disagrees is not worth listening to. I don't really care waht your personal opinion of the Rats is, I don't think any of them do either. Everyone doing it, that I've encountered, has been having a lot of fun. This is a large change for me, because up until this I was playing ZC with a dead faction with no communication. I don't want to join another faction just to feel like I'm not playing in a ghost town. There are 2 dead factions, and the only other option (if you're in them) besides banging your head against a wall and not joining another faction (which you all seem to advocate, but then again your factions have people) is going factionless.

This post by Twat pretty much explains why I think playing in a faction is pointless (especially an inactive one)

Zone capping is trivial anyway. Heck, losing in this game is pretty trivial at the moment. Try to leave pride at the door at least until we can siege each other and the game has balance

On the hostility between factionless and vtecs, Caboose, you personally called us scum to be eradicated when the idea was being tossed around. I haven't killed every single Vtec I've ever seen, but when they're in a group armed to the teeth there really is no diplomacy. The Lawyers, on the other hand, supported the idea, were extremely friendly to us, even in groups. Not to mention most factionless are former family/BBs. Is it really a surprise that factionless is ganging up on Vtec?

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them.

I did not ask for your life story, but it seems whoever is 'nice' and 'helpful' to the Rats will get their help - how quaint.

We're going round and round in circles here. If you ally -> we will swarm -> if we swarm -> you will ally. There is no end.

This is the last thing I will say on the subject; If there is a continued alliance, all vs. vtec  - we will swarm. If we cannot get same numbers as alliance or swarm, we will not pvp.

If there is no pvp you Rats can Farmville all you like in core - I even suggest Cirn adds new features so Rats can decorate their houses however they like - maybe even for a small charge re: Habbo Hotel. Maybe even let you guys marry eachother, gosh wouldn't that be lovely?

Naossano - you have to remind me when you are completely incorrect.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:29:04 PM by Caboose »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »

You WILL swarm ? You mean, like you already did since day one ?
When we don't ally you swarm us, and when we do, you are treatening us to keep swarming ?

Once again, to make that treat believable, you have to NOT swarm when we don't team up.

Beside that, it is much easier to reduce a swarm when you are part of it (by moving your platoon to another faction) than increasing it my adding new members out of nowhere.

If you actually have the power to increase the swarm, i don't see why you cannot reduce it.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:41:39 PM by naossano »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »

You WILL swarm ? You mean, like you already did since day one ?
When we don't ally you swarm us, and when we do, you are treatening us to keep swarming ?

Once again, to make that treat believable, you have to NOT swarm when we don't team up.

Since day one? Listen to this cookie.

FrankenStone

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 01:40:05 PM »

stop freeposting now and marry each other in 2 years at church in fonline aop universe ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip