Author Topic: I can see the sneakers - The most mysterious bug ever  (Read 3085 times)

mafiapl

I can see the sneakers - The most mysterious bug ever
« on: April 20, 2017, 10:41:48 AM »

It has been there for months, sometimes for just a fraction of a second and i really mean it, when i say a fraction, i can see sneakers.
I cannot prove this, because i cannot take a screenshot of that.
I cannot replicate it, because i have no idea how to, even though i tried.

Here is what i gathered about the bug:
1. The sneaker is revealed for very short time, just a fraction of a second.
2. It isnt exactly that the sneaker himself is revealed, but his contours. This happens when i switch from "move" mode to "attack" cursor mode.
3. The sneaker that is revealed can be both inside my fov or OUTSIDE of it.
4. It is very rare. I have detected a sneaker only few times like this.

The bug is very hard to notice, it drives me crazy sometimes. Thats because sometimes i think that my eyes play tricks on me and make me believe that i am seeing things... or am i not?

What i can think of that can be the reason is...
- sneaker going near walls and then leaving their vicinity,
- maybe when i enter the zone and my screen encounters the sneaker for the first time, he is revealed for that short moment while i have "attack cursor",
- maybe the sneaker is revealed because he just did something, like equipped a weapon.

Now for the final question, but it is not me who will ask you. You must ask yourself this... is this a troll post or does this mysterious bug really exist?

S1mancoder

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the sneakers - The most mysterious bug ever
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 10:52:31 AM »

If someone else has this thing please respond. Bug exists but we have very little data on issue.

FuckYou

Re: I can see the sneakers - The most mysterious bug ever
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 02:03:23 PM »

If someone else has this thing please respond. Bug exists but we have very little data on issue.
I have experienced that bug. But I do not know how to replicate it. I can sometimes see contours of devs for example who are spectacting players.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip