Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Calling all Factions  (Read 10974 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Calling all Factions
« on: June 20, 2016, 07:23:01 AM »

Monday night is fight night. Church will start capping from 4pm GMT.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Factions
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 04:35:05 AM »

its still monday

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 03:58:50 AM »

its still monday

Monday  - bad day for pvp i think. Friday, sunday or saturday is much better.
Best regards captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 07:35:34 AM »

its still monday

You must be new here.

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 09:17:44 AM »

its still monday

You must be new here.

Nice joke, Rowan ;D
I just mean that many people can't play late on weekdays.

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 11:15:46 AM »

There is actually a lot more people playing during weekdays than the weekend. On fridays server is mostly deserted, everyone goes out and gets drunk.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:00:14 PM »

its still monday

You must be new here.

Hear hear.

AND HERE'S A SNOW PENIS.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 08:25:44 AM »

I wish to call on everyone that still WANTS to play and as fairly as possible, organise them into two teams.

If you are interested please let me know on here. I suspect there are at least 20 people that are active and desire to play, but for whatever reason are unable.

If you want to play regardless of what faction you currently play, then this is for you. I'll put as many people that have played together this session in the same faction.

The 2 factions will be Lawyers and Church. 2 teams with every existing player should lead to some nice pvp. I don't care who you are or who you've previously played for. The server is dying and we need to consolidate the remaining playerbase in order for us to survive.

Please let me know and if I have enough interest I will take it to the next step.

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »

I wish to call on everyone that still WANTS to play and as fairly as possible, organise them into two teams.

If you are interested please let me know on here. I suspect there are at least 10 people that are active and desire to play, but for whatever reason are unable.

If you want to play regardless of what faction you currently play, then this is for you. I'll put as many people that have played together this session in the same faction.

The 2 factions will be Lawyers and Church. 2 teams with every existing player should lead to some nice pvp. I don't care who you are or who you've previously played for. The server is dying and we need to consolidate the remaining playerbase in order for us to survive.

Please let me know and if I have enough interest I will take it to the next step.

fixd it for'y

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 10:22:21 AM »

If you are interested please let me know on here. I suspect there are at least 20 people that are active and desire to play, but for whatever reason are unable.

Its interesting, but i'm not going to play for Lawyers or Church. Only Family. Good luck and have fun ;)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 11:02:07 AM »

Its interesting, but i'm not going to play for Lawyers or Church. Only Family. Good luck and have fun ;)

It's open for discussion. What about if the 2 factions were lawyers or family? Or completely new factions, BB's or Vtec?

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2016, 01:36:33 PM »

It's open for discussion. What about if the 2 factions were lawyers or family? Or completely new factions, BB's or Vtec?

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 04:19:47 PM »

I think its good idea!
There are a few players who don't want to change faction, but I can play for BBoys or Family))

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 10:49:21 AM »

It looks like we're gonna have 1 squad church and 1 squad family. Few people moving over to family soon, (i think) and looks like we gonna have to make new squad, unless hawk and/or komrade shows up. There are a couple of BB players, but I think due to their timezone they can only play until 7GMT. If as many people that want to continue playing family, show up tonight, then we can get things moving.

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2016, 01:30:07 PM »

Well, i think it's over because i bored from wasting time to waiting enemy/mates. Many people reading the forum but dont want to join game and start PvP. I wasted many hours for waiting people. Its boring to fight vs my teammates other faction alts. Good luck and have fun here, i come when online will have normal count.

PS: And thanks to all whiners who leave the server because cant win the battles.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:34:24 PM by GaS »

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 08:16:21 PM »

Dont worry everyone, im back from vacations! There shall be action, pvp and sorrows for all! 8)

P.S. For those of you who cannot find anyone to play with: 9-11pm forum time; that's when most of the action takes place from monday to thursday. Friday to sunday is pretty much empty.....

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:18:29 PM by Weasel »

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 01:13:42 AM »

Spoiler for New Features Comming Soon,Lets Make It Great Again:

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 09:18:26 AM »

Courier has own private server where he creates big black dildos as weapons....discuss.

Kicks Started

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 11:26:23 AM »

Well, Lawyers is not dead tho, I found few guys, they do play often. Will stay with them, hope it all go right way. Personally like Lawyers so don't really wanna move anywhere else

GaS

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 02:10:34 AM »

Well, Lawyers is not dead tho, I found few guys, they do play often. Will stay with them, hope it all go right way. Personally like Lawyers so don't really wanna move anywhere else
Yeah! Really often! I saw no one at past two days ;D
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip