Author Topic: Calling all Vtec  (Read 6503 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Calling all Vtec
« on: March 28, 2015, 05:47:34 AM »

Due to the server being a bit quieter on the PvP front, lets take this opportunity to gear up and stock up on supplies for the next big fight!

@8.30pm GMT both tonight and Sunday night, we're going to raid Robco Armoury. To make it fair I will loot lockers and distribute loot on a MVP basis. Here's the criteria: 1) You attend often 2) That weapon fits with your current build/class 3) Skill Level and 4) That I know you will actually use the weapon and not let it gather dust.

After complettion of Armoury we will go to Nuka Cola Factory to cash in those bottle caps for Special Nuka Colas. Safety in numbers people.

If people are still up for more we can form 1 or 2 groups to Hellhole dungeon in Paradise Valley. I personally need Hans Delbruck on one of my characters, so people can come to farm modules too or even come for sPA Construction Kit which will be awarded to an MVP who doesn't already have a sPA in base.

After this we will farm BoS Knights in the wastes and collect Turbo Plasma Rifles and MG42s.

Peace.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Vtec
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 06:11:44 AM »

Caboose leading vtechs into robco lvl 2 :

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 06:17:39 AM »

-50DKP

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:39:07 AM »

Still on for tonight guys 8.30PM GMT. That's 4.30PM in Minnesota i think TWAT :p

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:18:02 PM »

Due to the server being a bit quieter on the PvP front, lets take this opportunity to gear up and stock up on supplies for the next big fight!
lol, it's not quieter, you're just too many when a few lawyers are on. And finally when we're equal numbers, we slaughter you, 75% of vtec ragequit, and no more PvP for the rest of the day  unless Devs start deathmatch.

artaman

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 02:55:44 PM »

pls stop cry pls. in adam school fight it was 6 vtoch vs 11-12 lawayer 7 of which i count from fallout log.(pro tips: you were not in my log) but i am guess that is equal number for you. you can ask granbilking you lawyer bug buddy who was ghosting bug in our squad howmany we hav.
"sPA was a mistake" - cirn0, lead co-playwright of aop. c. 1968

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »

"Oh hey, no one is on."

"WE MUST GAIN ANY ADVANTAGE! LOOT LOOT LOOT!"

If you're seriously running anywhere near low on supplies you guys either play this game waaaaaay too much or you die too much. Even at the peak of me dying just about every time I walked into the core I still had a huge surplus of crap.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 07:33:36 PM »

pls stop cry pls. in adam school fight it was 6 vtoch vs 11-12 lawayer 7 of which i count from fallout log.(pro tips: you were not in my log) but i am guess that is equal number for you. you can ask granbilking you lawyer bug buddy who was ghosting bug in our squad howmany we hav.

There's a thing in history, called 'V-Tec Swarm'. People in vtec joke about it. But some people don't get the joke.

Think you meant 'butt buddy' rather than 'bug buddy' but I might as well be wrong.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 12:17:51 AM »

It was actually a fair fight I think in adams school. We lost about 3 guys and hid inside that room, then lost a couple more from the window (while courier hid in the bathroom :D). You guys foked up by splitting your forces and we rushed one side while 1 guy came back and courier fucked you up :D

Everything else - ay?

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 12:29:10 PM »

lol, it's not quieter, you're just too many when a few lawyers are on. And finally when we're equal numbers, we slaughter you, 75% of vtec ragequit, and no more PvP for the rest of the day  unless Devs start deathmatch.

Deathmatch ? Color me intrigued.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 04:39:10 AM »

Stop reviving old posts and come back Nao you'll see the deathmatch eventually  ;D

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 05:20:07 AM »

I am there sometimes, but the current incline in solo rpg is too hard to resist.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip