Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Season 3 - protest against some things  (Read 21936 times)

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Season 3 - protest against some things
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »

I actually got pms on discord from worried people, believing kurirs shitpost

LMAO
u ain't shiite retaard )0))

Kurwier

• Wanderer
  • Arizona Nigga with a 12 Gauge and a grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 09:03:33 PM »

because they think IAM THE HEADDEV

Kurwier

• Wanderer
  • Arizona Nigga with a 12 Gauge and a grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2018, 06:03:02 PM »

Just look on the Forum, no one is posting here and look on all this grey names. you lost some of your best testers (rip hellmoi). back to the topic i think getting rid of worldmap and just replacing it with procedurally generated zones is doggshit wrong! why ?
well, maximum playercount will hardly ever reach 100 ever again, why ... becasue Fonline in general isnt that popular anymore like it was before and this server isnt something freshly made like back in 2014 ... this means that even the actual core with its size wont even ever be filled with people, npcs maybe but not real humans ...
antohhas opinion is a good one, just think about where you want to spent your time and think about what those 200 generic zones add to the game than just being generic zones ... thats the biggest flaw to me. i dont need no worldmap but i dont need no more 200 generic zones aswell, i know the plan is to introduce this factionwars on zones outside the core and that its planned for i dont know when 2050 maybe when season 4 kicks off but seriously, just removing worldmap and trying to do all this on 40 coremaps isnt already enough of a challenge ? no, ok then here we go with absolute garbage.
the point komrade was making should be taken serious aswell, worldmap gave u the ability to spawn at different entry points in a fast way, i dont see this work on your 200 generic zones stuff. you as devs play too much around, want to enhance to fast with just not enough people willing to help you... maybe you should think about why nobody wants to help you ... instead of focusing on enhancements, i know its just an hobby still you had some small community of loyal player which are humans, still u managed to probably dissapoint the majority of em, forced some of em to play fonline 2 the grinding nightmare it is and has nothing to do with aop.

in my opinion devteam should have keept their focus on enhancing the already existing world and then figuring out what game they want to make since AoP season 2 had so little in common with what people have seen in season1 one can just speculate what season 3 will be... but my guuess is prolly going the same routine. from something you could work with to something completely broken to something completely unplayable. i still have faith just no high hopes, since i cant rememebr when something was done right in this game ever , except the expanding core (and the robco dungeon plus that new tutorial) which could be argued as negative aswell from playercount aspect, this is not meant as a diss since i know you put some good work elsewhere, but that parts are only interesting for people coding ... i mean for the players this weather is just nothing that big of a deal same goes for procedurally zonegenerating ... the average dude doenst care about how its done technically ,to him its just more generic zones in the game and thats the only thing he sees. rest of problems werent even touched, no enhancing on quests, missions , PvE enhancing from seaosn 1 (which players asked alot for) or whatever else is comming to your mind... . just "memestuff" like we will see in the future. saddens m sometimes since i loved the game from season 1. also to that noob posting factionchat not working, nibba factionchat worked since start of season 1 and is one of a hella good feature. better than gib muh 10k guns dlc...
just take this as some good hearted critique.
-your beloved Kurwier
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:13:29 PM by Kurwier »
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip