Author Topic: The Shrekoning  (Read 6701 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

The Shrekoning
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:23:05 AM »

You have no idea what is that green stuff, but you enjoy it.

What it does! :

I have no idea what it does, maybe someone can come up with something :P

only thing that popped into my mind was more limb and healing regen :V

There's also this thing

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: The Shrekoning
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 03:54:51 AM »

Last time you made a suggestion thread and people actually took the time to share their honest opinions on forums, you just deleted your thread cuz "ohno im losing an argument".

Yeah it makes me sad to other people work wasted (not me in particular).

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »

Well, I'm not sure about what Niamak is talking about, I must have missed that one.

But the green stimpak; How about something to deal with bleeding? An easy use item that partially deals with heavy bleeding for a short time, but also has a negative effect, for example;
Bomba Blot Clot; Reduces bleed damage by 80% but halves your AP regen rates for 10 seconds.

And for the blue juice; Liquid Courage; Makes you very resistant to temporary effects (like winded, suppressed etc) but reduces your primary skills by 25 (to be honest though that is how I feel alcohol should work in general, that looks a little more special than regular alcohol).

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 10:38:13 AM »

Bomba Blot Clot seems a bit too powerful as in most ZC situations, you can take cover to regenerate AP so it's almost 80% free reduc dam from bleeding most of the time.

Liquid Courage seems nice, do you mean if you have 250%, you go to 225, making you lose 1 perk ? That could be nice, but the bonus should be viable (not OP, but useful). Hard to tell without tests I guess  ;D

FrankenStone

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:57:17 AM »

green stimpack gives u huge plasma res dt and dr :D but gives u same value as - for lazer

blue alcohol act like drug class A and gives u double walkging dead bonus like u can go -400hp before u finnished , u are cold as a mofo
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:00:57 AM by FrankenStone »

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 12:47:53 PM »

Bomba Blot Clot seems a bit too powerful as in most ZC situations, you can take cover to regenerate AP so it's almost 80% free reduc dam from bleeding most of the time.

Liquid Courage seems nice, do you mean if you have 250%, you go to 225, making you lose 1 perk ? That could be nice, but the bonus should be viable (not OP, but useful). Hard to tell without tests I guess  ;D

Yeah enough to lose a perk and maybe some accuracy for lower levels, if it was a common effect (e.g. if all alcohol had it) the resistance values just need to match the trade off somewhat, though I'm not sure if it is an overpowered concept.

The blood clot item's values could be lowered too, dependent on rarity etc, but it could be nice, like you say people generally run to cover, which is smart and an item like this promotes that kind of play (doccing yourself or calling for a doc just for bleeding can be a bit OTT at times), and as an item specific to anti bleeding its AP cost would be low enough to merit usage.

Just thoughts really anyway, I like the idea of the double walking dead bonus drug too that's pretty cool.

Lidae

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • Wasteland scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 03:07:56 PM »

Procoagulant: all bleeding is stopped for x seconds, y% chance of having a fatal thrombosis (stroke/heart attack) within x seconds.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 11:54:34 PM »

Last time you made a suggestion thread and people actually took the time to share their honest opinions on forums, you just deleted your thread cuz "ohno im losing an argument".

Yeah it makes me sad to other people work wasted (not me in particular).
I actually never argued, people started going offtopic from my suggestion (For those who forgot or never seen, I suggested there should be an equal number PvP area between the factions, but lots of people argued against this suggestion because its making people lose out from PvP. However only vtec will lose out since their are too many of them most of the time. I said if there's too many, then switch faction so it can be a 3-4 way fight, yet, pro-tecs still cried n shit). Then people started typing all this bullshit about "numbers aren't the problem, its the player" and started typing essays. It seemed as if I were in English class when I saw what people typed.

Also that sure is a constructive post on why this isn't needed ingame  ::)

But the green stimpak; How about something to deal with bleeding? An easy use item that partially deals with heavy bleeding for a short time, but also has a negative effect, for example;
Bomba Blot Clot; Reduces bleed damage by 80% but halves your AP regen rates for 10 seconds.

And for the blue juice; Liquid Courage; Makes you very resistant to temporary effects (like winded, suppressed etc) but reduces your primary skills by 25 (to be honest though that is how I feel alcohol should work in general, that looks a little more special than regular alcohol).
I was gonna say that the green stimpack makes you extremely resistant to bleed and boost your critical resistant by 40% but you lose 40 Action points, your AP regen+ goes down by 7, AP regen drops to 8 from 10.

As for your suggestion on alcohol, 25% is not a major difference :P The player is basically losing only 1 weapon perk for such a huge bonus.

blue alcohol act like drug class A and gives u double walkging dead bonus like u can go -400hp before u finnished , u are cold as a mofo
I lol'd at this, maybe it should make you go -500 but your run speed drops by 1.5 or something :P

Procoagulant: all bleeding is stopped for x seconds, y% chance of having a fatal thrombosis (stroke/heart attack) within x seconds.
I'd rather use that Tourniquet than risk having a heart attack :V

Maybe make blue ice a class B drug that makes you immune to knockdowns (even if the weapon had auto knockdown) and gets converted to winded. So basically it makes you drunk asf but dunno what to suggest about the negative side.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:56:36 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 05:17:28 AM »

A bottle of methanol (its blue) it is quite funny cuz blue labe jack is the pricy one
2 mins total effects imunity after dat u drop dead from poisoning (realy dead not just negative value) and defibing is questionable

this is the TenaflyViper "DD
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:24:34 AM by nailbrain »
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »

2 min total effect immunity, do you mean damage also ? Because everybody will have that, when your faction is losing, you put one guy to sneak, and another one to take this drug and kill everyone even 1v4, he will die after but the sneak is still here to win the ZC and take the loot ;D Then it will be even worse with 2 factions using this drug at the same time :P

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 05:57:30 AM »

nah i mean status effects
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 04:07:59 PM »

I was gonna say that the green stimpack makes you extremely resistant to bleed and boost your critical resistant by 40% but you lose 40 Action points, your AP regen+ goes down by 7, AP regen drops to 8 from 10.

As for your suggestion on alcohol, 25% is not a major difference :P The player is basically losing only 1 weapon perk for such a huge bonus.

A crit resist boosting drug could be cool, as a class A or B. The problem I have with that is I feel crit resist rates are already too high, a 40% boosting drug seems like way too much, also reducing flat AP too much as a penalty will just render such a drug useless to a lot of builds (or more specifically hugely buff only certain builds), I think the heavier ap regen penalties work better. But it looks like we had about the same idea there :)

As for alcohol, I thought skill reduction because I feel an effect of alcohol would make you lose some of your shooting finesse at least. Maybe -25 skill and a flat -10 or -15 to hit on top of that (reducing the usual 95% to 80% etc), then granting a bonus to resisting critical temp effects (suppressed winded etc). To go a step further alcohol could also reduce bleed resistance but increase DR by a little (5%ish), to simulate the numbness and heightened blood flow that comes with drinking. But that might be too many effects to even attach to a drug really.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »

A crit resist boosting drug could be cool, as a class A or B. The problem I have with that is I feel crit resist rates are already too high, a 40% boosting drug seems like way too much, also reducing flat AP too much as a penalty will just render such a drug useless to a lot of builds (or more specifically hugely buff only certain builds), I think the heavier ap regen penalties work better. But it looks like we had about the same idea there :)

As for alcohol, I thought skill reduction because I feel an effect of alcohol would make you lose some of your shooting finesse at least. Maybe -25 skill and a flat -10 or -15 to hit on top of that (reducing the usual 95% to 80% etc), then granting a bonus to resisting critical temp effects (suppressed winded etc). To go a step further alcohol could also reduce bleed resistance but increase DR by a little (5%ish), to simulate the numbness and heightened blood flow that comes with drinking. But that might be too many effects to even attach to a drug really.

Well boosting crit resist would convert into a straightforward DT/DR buff cos you lose the extra damage from crits, on top of some sort of super PA effect in terms of critical effects. So yeah don't have this boost crit resist. Cos it will be prone to imbalance and abuse.

I'd Imagine the green stimpak doing something totally annoying but not game breaking when used on an opponent.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip