Author Topic: Lizzard Limbs & autonomous regeneration  (Read 3413 times)

mafiapl

Lizzard Limbs & autonomous regeneration
« on: September 17, 2015, 12:34:30 PM »

First of all i would like to suggest increasing chances for the trait and perk to kick in from 40% to 50% (total of 100% if you have both).
With new cripple system, cripples can occur much much more often than in old system.

The second thing is about lizzard limbs. I suggest to remove the penalty to regeneration that caps it at 5. Instead of this i suggest to lower critical endurance by 20. Thus, you will be able to regenerate limbs while still being able to heal from regeneration (this is already stopped by poison) at the cost of being more vulnerable to cripples.

One more thing. I also suggest to buff autonomous regeneration. It gives +2 more healing, thats half of what 1 food gives you. I suggest to buff it to 7.

clochard

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Lizzard Limbs & autonomous regeneration
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »

crippled limbs heal themselves fine with only 1 of thoose perks (but i agree with removing healing rate cap and lowering critical endurance ), so 100% would be exagerated.

-The major problem is blindness from headshot who dont heal itself and is the one who happen the most, so thooses 2 perks are made obsolete.
so i suggest adding eyes/head regen to the perks instead of buffing them.

Kurwier

Re: Lizzard Limbs & autonomous regeneration
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »

-1 crits were nerfed pretty muched with new system if u look serious on it plus you should always keep in mind that u can get bonus from a mod that gives u these buffs , so in the end u need to think of 3 combinations and not only 2 ...

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip